[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Dead Dreamer

Jun 8, 2022
I really liked Marie Rose from the author of DBLin, but unfortunately I cannot buy it, since the author of the mod does not sell it for new accounts, maybe someone can share this mod with me? I have several girls from the author DBLin, such as Amy and Elise, I am ready to exchange them

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Could anyone here solve the number riddle at this Japanese post
I cannot see a link but I assume it is a Japanese password riddle at Yuki Portal? This seem to be getting more and more prevalent.
1709910443071.png

Something I thought to share. I have learned a lot about that website in the past months. It appears these blokes operate on a completely variant level to how Westerners (like me) think. Alongside the many good authors who are not only super talented and share their work freely, there continues to lurk a handful of what I would call "bad apples" in the bunch.

There are Illusion character authors who appear to have no care about showing legal (or what is clearly underaged) people in precarious acts, violent depictions, even taking virtual dumps on each other. As surprising as it may sound, these are not the worst things I have seen there. :poop:

It only seems to be a minority thankfully. But their numbers continue to grow every other week I visit. They claim they do it only because they don't want others to steal their work. Yet they share freely with people they deem worthy: fellow Japanese. These minority of growing Yuki portallers are Japanese-centric, most likely old school racists.

Racism and general disregard for those not Japanese is not a new thing for the land of rising sun. Since the first foreign traders made landfall on Amaterasu's shores centuries ago, the Japanese have not only been wary of outsiders, in most regards, they downright prohibit them from ever becoming comfortable there. During COVID, they had signs up saying "only Japanese welcome" because they thought anyone not Japanese would somehow spread COVID more than a Japanese might. That means all these particular authors at Yuki Portal come by their racism completely honest.

So when you go there and you find a card you want but some racist is the author, what can be done--other that ask someone (as I did the other day here) to help us type in whatever kanji or numeric syntax needed to download a copy of their cards? Well, there is one more thing.:)

I was taught in the Air Force that where ever we find ourselves in the world, to always remember something powerful. We can never control another culture's perceptions, or their peoples' behavior. All we can control is how we react to whatever hurtful or otherwise idiotic cultural dynamics we encounter. I have personally used this credo to handle radical Muslims in Afghanistan, down to being cool with my sister always dating guys who never foot the bill.

If Japanese people want to beat their women, put them in dog cages, starve them, shit on them, or just continue to consider them second-class citizens in the workplace, we cannot peacefully do a single thing about any of that stuff.

All we can do is try not to let their actions spoil our demeanors or darken our own spirits. So I won't. :)(y)

HS2ChaF_20210522164656469.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes