[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

timiko

Jun 30, 2018
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to increase the image quality in the StudioNeo? Thank you
render in higher resolution, I do rendered shots with 8K output (vram hungry tho, can crash on low memory graphics card and systems). It really can bring a much more detail from objects, clearly visible even if you will downscale it later to lower resolution. 1712426298885.png
You can set resolution lower and use upsampling ratio for same effect, however I just prefer higher res base for further post edit. Below some examples (non edited, raw rendered shot output)
concert_fox.jpg 4K over 1440p/1080p is already quite a gain and it's still not than hungry.

Then add some small volumetric light, can be just char one, not colliding with map, will add some density to picture.
Play with gamma, lift and gain in graphics mod to get most of dynamic range, can even tint them a bit to some color scheme, blueish lift and orange gain is simplest and most universal complementary color grade.

High diffuse setting bloom and some lens dirt can give some nice effects too
selfie_bun.jpg

Last edited:

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hi!
I've heard that some folks use , an graphic enhacer. It seems to help to improve the graphic appeareance a lot. But if ya want to get an output, let's say, to get a video out of that enhaced screen, it will be the standard (not enhaced) graphic setup of studioneo.
Has anyone used this reshade in Studio who is willing to comment on how good/bad it is? How much of a performance hit does it cause? It seems that it's main use case is in game, based on what I read. Does it offer sufficient enhancement for studio?
If it does offer a significant enough improvement, has anyone come across a way to get those improvements to export?

My bane has been, and still, is proper shadows so anything that might help with that is something I'd be interested in.
Opinions?

timiko

Jun 30, 2018
Has anyone used this reshade in Studio who is willing to comment on how good/bad it is? How much of a performance hit does it cause? It seems that it's main use case is in game, based on what I read. Does it offer sufficient enhancement for studio?
If it does offer a significant enough improvement, has anyone come across a way to get those improvements to export?

My bane has been, and still, is proper shadows so anything that might help with that is something I'd be interested in.
Opinions?
reshade by way it works will not be compatible with rendered screenshot option of screenshot manager, so personally I just prefer graphics mod for Studio. So you would manually had to disable UI and just do screenshot from screencap software on reshade one.

For the game it can be nice option, but you'd really need to look for what actually is worth there.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
reshade by way it works will not be compatible with rendered screenshot option of screenshot manager, so personally I just prefer graphics mod for Studio. So you would manually had to disable UI and just do screenshot from screencap software on reshade one.

For the game it can be nice option, but you'd really need to look for what actually is worth there.
So not much of an improvement if any to graphics mod then. Good to know. Saved me some time. Thanks.

?_!!!

Mar 17, 2024
@Nexora

No matter what kind of drugs you take, I want a few kilos of them.
I've never heard such perfidious garbage as from you and I've only been active here in the forum since today !!!
However, I know you from BepisDB, so I ask those responsible here in that sense.

Throw the nutcase out at last !!!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
That was me ;) here's my card version. Love yours!

View attachment 3517888
Well - after this "Nexora-incident" (I was lucky to just see his posting before was deleted by mods) I guess you have recognized that sharing cards with child like characters isn´t very appreciated here.

I´ve "liked" your posting before I made a closer look at your girl. After loading in chara maker I have to prove right Nexora, this card is undoubtedly beyond the red line.
As you see the version of Vanderlei is a little more "grown up" to better meet the restrictions.

Anyway I don´t agree the "shitstorm" of Nexora, but I recommend you more sensitivity regarding this matter in the future ;)

For those who like this cutie I took the liberty to make a quick tweak to a more mature version of your card

Big Card
HS2ChaF_20240407183926846_Pony_Turbojoe.png

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Well - after this "Nexora-incident" (I was lucky to just see his posting before was deleted by mods) I guess you have recognized that sharing cards with child like characters isn´t very appreciated here.

I´ve "liked" your posting before I made a closer look at your girl. After loading in chara maker I have to prove right Nexora, this card is undoubtedly beyond the red line.
As you see the version of Vanderlei is a little more "grown up" to better meet the restrictions.

Anyway I don´t agree the "shitstorm" of Nexora, but I recommend you more sensitivity regarding this matter in the future ;)

For those who like this cutie I took the liberty to make a quick tweak to a more mature version of your card

Big Card
View attachment 3519392
Hi Turbo-San

So, any non-grow-up representiation of a human being is forbiden here? Even if it is non sexualized? General Site Rule number 7 https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2024-03-18.5589/ is clear in what should not be posted.

For avoiding conflicts I reccomend no to share cards alike in this forum. if someone wants to do so, better choose another site.

Here are a card, because this is a card-share site ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have reworked this card. The original where this came out is a way too more younger one. Hope this not hurt Nexora's heart.

Nov 28, 2021
Hi Turbo-San

So, any non-grow-up representiation of a human being is forbiden here? Even if it is non sexualized? General Site Rule number 7 https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2024-03-18.5589/ is clear in what should not be posted.

For avoiding conflicts I reccomend no to share cards alike in this forum. if someone wants to do so, better choose another site.

Here are a card, because this is a card-share site ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have reworked this card. The original where this came out is a way too more younger one. Hope this not hurt Nexora's heart.
oddly enough there are loli cards on bepis and isnt being restricted

JDonovan

Oct 18, 2022

Big Card
View attachment 3519392
Not that I feel like getting into an argument about it, but that character was supposed to represent an athletic build/ dancer build, not an underage character. Apparently though, every female adult has to have huge breasts and thighs, just like the real world eh?.

I am the creator of that card, and I can therefore tell you for sure, that she is meant to be an adult, early 20s. ban what you want. I won't post here again.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes