[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

gamecity2

May 26, 2020
Has anyone made any kingdom hearts characters?

Key:
rSZ1l9KgxOXRbkyLpTT6L6Ue6a1P6U5IaPzsbR9THVQ
pw: f95zone
Aqua KH3 for HS2 by Xyth24
This was in another thread.

Tifa and Aerith was shared also.
Tifa HS2 (XeyNui)

KEY - rz2gLxvFqytcr7aDCiK3mITFOLY8tDiH5zcpIKD-Qkc
Not anymore!

Tifa HS2:

and a bonus:
Aerith HS2:
Aerith And Kairi
Aerith (Re-upload):

Kairi (HS2):

Last edited:

Scrown6

Sep 4, 2018
These are just what I was looking for. I'm trying to create some very basic comics for my self to improve my skills.

Reactions: HEATSINK

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
It could be something like this. Just go to Body > Skin Overlays > click "Get body overlay template" > open the file in something like GIMP > add a new layer > use the selector to create the shapes over the template of the body you want to have patches > click the paint bucket > pick the color you want > fill the selected patches > set the layer opacity to something like 33 > click the eye next to the template later so you don't see it > export the image as a png > in the game select 'Load new texture' under body overlay texture.
First, THANK YOU for all the overlays and the helpful instructions Shenaniganzz! There are so many options for overlay editing (and I know I can't do Photoshop) I was kind off overwhelmed. GIMP looks like just what I need. I am playing with it now. I've stalked all your overlay posts and will enjoy learning and goofing. Again, gracias.

Second, as a thank you and for all my fellow pervs who love bruises IRL (pointing at my username) or just in game, I wanted to share something I stumbled across, before I figured out overlays. Someone used Suntan to add all over bruises. It's called PlayHome and I included it with the lovely Masochistina here. (For kicks I added the handslap Face Overlay too.) The body bruises can be made lighter or darker changing the colors in Suntan, I usually like them more purplish but I wanted them to match her face one. I hope i'm doing this right, this is my first time trying to post cards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope folks enjoy and thanks everyone for all the great cards and advice. :)

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
First, THANK YOU for all the overlays and the helpful instructions Shenaniganzz! There are so many options for overlay editing (and I know I can't do Photoshop) I was kind off overwhelmed. GIMP looks like just what I need. I am playing with it now. I've stalked all your overlay posts and will enjoy learning and goofing. Again, gracias.

Second, as a thank you and for all my fellow pervs who love bruises IRL (pointing at my username) or just in game, I wanted to share something I stumbled across, before I figured out overlays. Someone used Suntan to add all over bruises. It's called PlayHome and I included it with the lovely Masochistina here. (For kicks I added the handslap Face Overlay too.) The body bruises can be made lighter or darker changing the colors in Suntan, I usually like them more purplish but I wanted them to match her face one. I hope i'm doing this right, this is my first time trying to post cards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope folks enjoy and thanks everyone for all the great cards and advice. :)
If I had to do it all over again, I'd share Coordinate cards instead. Less work, same result.

Reactions: subsub2010
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes