[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020

Thanks for the feedback. I tried my very best but transitioning from Koikatsu to HS2 is hard

The reason the proportions and colors are sort of whack is because I tried to replicate that perfect Anime girl look that DDLC uses, but I failed.

The rest? Yeah I'm an absolute noob
No worries like I said 9/10... Probably won't be able to emulate the Anime Girl style. At best you can make use of Disney style Templates. I mean ever since they have gone 3D the effect and style has been phased out.. Of course.. They could be a time someone does an add-on plugin to line-draw / rotoscope effect. I don't know who did the DHH mod or Graphics mod. But I don't think it was just one. The issue with that is if you enable a line-draw rotoscope filter it will filter all the other characters. So It would be okay if you are going for an all Koikatsu effect. I mean even modern anime is starting to abuse the cut and paste 3d models. God Berserker was terrible. I mean Ajin was an okay start but they pushed to fast to far. Although with Deca-Dence they blended 3d modeling wonderfully with cartoon, anime and 3d modeling.

*slaps forehead* I just realized Deca-Dence is a corruption of Decadence. As in it WAS a playground for the AI's. With last remaining 300 humans left on the planet.

Reactions: bomg

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
sigh hangs head in sadness.

I really wish people would work on the engine, collisions, skin, importing into main game, making anim. :(
yeah and mostly what I think is...there should be more costumes for male characters. They are way too poor in game.

• Sad
Reactions: lure_Kin

Chucky123

Sep 22, 2020
I tried it so many times to create a character like the german singer Lena Meyer-Landrut. Does anyone have done it already?

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
there should be more costumes for male characters. They are way too poor in game.
So many of these outfits that folks spend so much time on to integrate... would be utterly trival if someone said to themselves. "I could probably just automate this process... Write a batch converter in Python plugged it into blender api to run a series of macros on the textures, bump maps, uv, layers, rendering, shapes, shadows and then have it export it off. Then I could easily have all the outfits I want. People could pick and choice what outfits to include and .zipmod that subset by itself keeping the load time and mem footprint small." The all in one graphics designer, animator, coder are really a rare breed.

But that would require people to (heaven forbid) be interested in the Fallout 3, Fallout 4, Skyrim and Skyrim remastered Mod scene. They have more men and womens "outfits" then you could save off on a drive.

Last edited:

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
I don't make characters ever.
I mainly post and work only on remixes of what I like and what I want.

One day.png

Personally, Outfits are a waste of time.
First best: My Shirt
Second best: Bath Towel, Ownership Bondage Collar, and high heels.

Next time? JUST POST THE FUCKING COORDINATE CARD.. Or use the defaults the system gave you.

Sorry.. not sorry.

Reactions: mk21

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Anyone know of any muscle mods for HS2? Not like fit girl that already in there, but actual bodybuilding style muscle
I focus on runners and rock climbers and cross-country skiing/rifle shooting girls. (yeah some cross-fit girls and skinny chic). I am against anyone that starts to try to sneak normalization of the abnormal.

If you want a female lifter that uses Testosterone Cypionate and Nandrolone Decanoate. Go to a IRL gym instead.

You want that in a "video game"? Then use a male body and add a female head.. simple.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Breedthelove
Jun 17, 2020
The second girl I did for HS2.
Have fun. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HS2ChaF_20201008095528228.png
Casmeridian

Last edited:

lsh87jim

Oct 8, 2020
Most are in the discussion thread as well:

Doctored by DUO means they started as downloaded cards and I added my own preferences to them.
They are NOT my original work - just mods of others.

Friday has turned out to be my favorite. She works her butt off all day then offers it to you at night.

The most work: Yoko. She started out as one of those outlandishly proportioned abominations, but had a good face to start to work with. You could probably call her an original as I changed just about everything.

View attachment 525081 View attachment 525082 View attachment 525083 View attachment 525084 View attachment 525085 View attachment 525086 View attachment 525087 View attachment 525088 View attachment 525089 View attachment 525090 View attachment 525091 View attachment 525092 View attachment 525093 View attachment 525094 View attachment 525097 View attachment 525098
Good thx

Reactions: lure_Kin
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes