[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Is there a Koikatsu card thread or can I post them here?
It doesn't look like there is one here. People share the cards in the general thread.
You could always start one, but i wouldn't post the cards here because this is for AIS and HS2 only.
If you do start one see if the mods can put a link in the general thread that will help generate traffic in the right spot

Reactions: lure_Kin

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Now where have I seen that face before? I yeah, a few hours of my own work, which is even posted in this thread.
I have to admit you do really nice work. Wish we hadn't fought the way we did. Anyways very nice video FAQ.

Regarding Models? I don't know what is... It might be a human nature / neural pathway thing in our brains. like wired for "OMG, Wow. I want" and that said could be a natural collision of fusion and mental dead lock.

For example. (see cards)

I typically study the faces/features... from boorus. then will save them off (even if the bodies happen to be or are morbid obese). I'll attempt to select a subset of features I want to extrapolate from. Load a univeral body that I built/like. Delete accessories or and or load bathtowel. And eventually, Save off as A1, A2, A3. Then attempt to hammer out a B1 from a few re-rolls of A1 & A2. B2 is the rerolls of A2 & A3.

The issue is some of the cards have too much Neoteny..

And then you have to figure out what and is wrong with it... Because it feels wrong and looks off.

But some like Little Caprice, Nancy Ace, Kayta Clover, Irene Rouse look perfect. The rate of aging and "drooping"/"wrinkles" and features are greatly diminished.

Which brings to that thing. If the dimensions are exact then it was a rip. (especially if it includes your discrete paint marker/face overlay. that happens to have passed the fusion.) But it's not beyond belief that they accidentally extrapolated a pre-existing facial structure and layout. Check the age of my cards.

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
This was an accident.. but in a Bob Ross kinda way. I personally think it good or better then most of "those" other bath water girls out there.

Yeah, yeah, I know the hair isn't right. but should be a good starting point.

HS2ChaF_20200925170209030.png

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
HS2ChaF_20201006045731926.png
lisa.png
lisa2.png
can anyone help me with this?
I have no idea why the right side of the lower lip turned out like this. I tried changing all the mouth related sliders but it stays the same.

choido

May 20, 2020
Now where have I seen that face before? I yeah, a few hours of my own work, which is even posted in this thread.
My fault for not saying it, but anything I post is just for the clothing textures. Loading coords only never seems to work for me so I just do them with a character.

I don't make characters ever.

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
View attachment 846579

can anyone help me with this?
I have no idea why the right side of the lower lip turned out like this. I tried changing all the mouth related sliders but it stays the same.
YES! There is a bug... I run across it quite a few times. Usually happens when I am trying to build from scratch or doing a lot of micro adjustments.

I don't know where it's coming from.. If it from AI GIRL base or somewhere else in the code. I kept running into a sliding JAW problem.

I DID find one card on the kenzato.. (SEE ATTACHED REDHEAD) That I ran though the re-processor on the website to make sure she wasn't infected.

YES. You can Infect Cards and Fusions with Bad Geometry. If you can't load the card in the AI-Girl/HS2 personality editor website it means the card is corrupted. That corruption can spread to other cards. It's a compounding decimal point. It can be used to fuck up the Golden Triangle Ratio used for face creation.

The second way is a lot of tiny edits and corrections here is an example. Like I experienced via AI-GIRL BR1. AND Even Steam Release.. on STEAM..

This one has the sliding nose. that the author attempted to fix/lock down. It worked alittle.

This is not an infected card. However once she hits exhausted? Her nose looks and gets broken. Again. it's either a floating decimal point or invalid character entered into the array of storing values in the engine. You can edit the card and notice it LOOKS perfectly fine.. However going into face and nose you will see the value at 131. Someone attempted to save the card and didn't check after the corruption/array slide hit.

It will load fine with zero issues in the character editor.. HOWEVER

Take her to play.. Get her to exhaustion. The nose is perma-warped to your left while looking at her. You can Elixir her to normal but nose is still busted.

Only option I have found is make a new copy of her. Edit and save new with fixed nose (the enable x,y,z, should OFF and don't enable it) (original downloaded card the nose should be at 131). Obviously that is wrong. hit the reset on the button. Save again. change to advanced on the x,y,z, then save. then turn it off and save again.

This is also the reason if you perform fusion and you have a bunch of cards that aren't part of fusion it will attempt to grab bits from all the cards so it doesn't have to work so hard to calculate a new version.

It also means if the majority of the cards are ugly as hell, you can have two beautiful lovely cards AND even up something ugly as hell similar to bruce willis and demi moores having a daughter.

It happens when you have a nono23 card or a fused card and that person doesn't know that nono23 is brain damaged.

The most important thing. is that if the card looks bad without DHH it will still look bad WITH DHH. DHH is the real makeup. Always make new cards without DHH. Anyone who makes cards with DHH is trying to cheat the system.

Soft edit is slider.. Hard edit is hammer..
Hard edit via keyboard or numpad. Then click away or click to another box to ensure values with.. "SNAP" into place.

If you can, don't use the slider too much, the hard edit on the number box and click to next box.

All I can say is save early and save often.

You can also take two copies of your same card and fuse them. The engine will attempt to balance them out and correct any errors. And If there are no other cards in the directory, there should be No additional iterations so there should be no extra data and no misplaced commas and no misplaced decimal points to get sucked into your card.

Do NOT jump between in game directories and load new cards. try and keep your sub directories small. so if you do move it won't have to re-cache thumbs.

Based on your VRAM work fast, save often, do not get beer, tea, soda, shots or liquor. Do not wait. Work efficiently and safe often.

Work fast, save often. Even then..

GPU/Memory/Page File "Gremlins" are strange like that. I do not have a good definition of what exactly happens inspite of working with Windows for Workgroups 3.1 as a junior assistant lab instructor at the college I graduated from. The best thing I can call them is "mouse droppings".

You need that memory space clean. and You might need to fully power down and reboot system.

Best of luck to you.

She can be saved. I hope you saved often and saved early.

Last edited:

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
kenzato..

The second way is a lot of tiny edits and corrections here is an example. Like I experienced via AI-GIRL BR1. AND Even Steam Release.. on STEAM..

This one has the sliding nose. that the author attempted to fix/lock down. It worked alittle.

This is not an infected card.
Here. you go. The Orginal.. I got 85 pages in deep on HS2.. The thought about it and checked the AI cards.

I found it.

But at what cost?

"I want to gouge nono23 eyes out.. Out of everyone's work.. I want to make that person never look in the mirror again and imagine themselves a female. I am filled with murder rage every time I see that monkey nosed idiot getting in the way of cute girls and honest work. Using the same ugly face they were born with and obese and ugly as hell. I swear he works in a call center pretending to be a girl on the phone in Guam or the Philippines. The level of type-2 diabetes and rage has increased. and there is no way to mute that spammer, just keeps using the same face, the same body and different backgrounds and outfits. it's something that needs to be ended."

Hmm, I can't say. but I know what I really dislike and it is perfectly okay. It is okay to like what you like. and Dislike what you dislike. Feel nothing for nothing. Feel something for something. We are all trying to make things better..

"some don't some just shit the bed then walk around like they are the best pigeon on the planet"

But we have to make an effort to be understanding...
"and not outright want to impale someone on a stick as an example to everyone"

mistakes happen. that's all we can say.

Here is the original sorry it took so long, I had pages to scroll through. and I don't feel good about it.

Person is actually a REALLY good artist. Enjoy.

Reactions: Blackout220

bomg

May 16, 2017
Uhh I just made a card, I hope it doesn't suck.

Please don't eviscerate me too much, it was my first time. I did what I could but HS2 feels barebones compared to Koikatsu, may there be new mods.

Here's Yuri from DDLC: I also created all the Total Drama girls on Koikatsu. And Nina Cortex too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
YES! There is a bug... I run across it quite a few times. Usually happens when I am trying to build from scratch or doing a lot of micro adjustments.

I don't know where it's coming from.. If it from AI GIRL base or somewhere else in the code. I kept running into a sliding JAW problem.

I DID find one card on the kenzato.. (SEE ATTACHED REDHEAD) That I ran though the re-processor on the website to make sure she wasn't infected.

YES. You can Infect Cards and Fusions with Bad Geometry. If you can't load the card in the AI-Girl/HS2 personality editor website it means the card is corrupted. That corruption can spread to other cards. It's a compounding decimal point. It can be used to fuck up the Golden Triangle Ratio used for face creation.

This is not an infected card. However once she hits exhausted? Her nose looks and gets broken. Again. it's either a floating decimal point or invalid character entered into the array of storing values in the engine. You can edit the card and notice it LOOKS perfectly fine.. However going into face and nose you will see the value at 131. Someone attempted to save the card and didn't check after the corruption/array slide hit.

It will load fine with zero issues in the character editor.. HOWEVER

Take her to play.. Get her to exhaustion. The nose is perma-warped to your left while looking at her. You can Elixir her to normal but nose is still busted.

Only option I have found is make a new copy of her. Edit and save new with fixed nose (the enable x,y,z, should OFF and don't enable it) (original downloaded card the nose should be at 131). Obviously that is wrong. hit the reset on the button. Save again. change to advanced on the x,y,z, then save. then turn it off and save again.

This is also the reason if you perform fusion and you have a bunch of cards that aren't part of fusion it will attempt to grab bits from all the cards so it doesn't have to work so hard to calculate a new version.

It also means if the majority of the cards are ugly as hell, you can have two beautiful lovely cards AND even up something ugly as hell similar to bruce willis and demi moores having a daughter.

It happens when you have a nono23 card or a fused card and that person doesn't know that nono23 is brain damaged.

The most important thing. is that if the card looks bad without DHH it will still look bad WITH DHH. DHH is the real makeup. Always make new cards without DHH. Anyone who makes cards with DHH is trying to cheat the system.

Soft edit is slider.. Hard edit is hammer..
Hard edit via keyboard or numpad. Then click away or click to another box to ensure values with.. "SNAP" into place.

If you can, don't use the slider too much, the hard edit on the number box and click to next box.

All I can say is save early and save often.

You can also take two copies of your same card and fuse them. The engine will attempt to balance them out and correct any errors. And If there are no other cards in the directory, there should be No additional iterations so there should be no extra data and no misplaced commas and no misplaced decimal points to get sucked into your card.

Do NOT jump between in game directories and load new cards. try and keep your sub directories small. so if you do move it won't have to re-cache thumbs.

Based on your VRAM work fast, save often, do not get beer, tea, soda, shots or liquor. Do not wait. Work efficiently and safe often.

Work fast, save often. Even then..

GPU/Memory/Page File "Gremlins" are strange like that. I do not have a good definition of what exactly happens inspite of working with Windows for Workgroups 3.1 as a junior assistant lab instructor at the college I graduated from. The best thing I can call them is "mouse droppings".

You need that memory space clean. and You might need to fully power down and reboot system.

Best of luck to you.

She can be saved. I hope you saved often and saved early.
Thanks a lot man. I was trying to make a not so japanese looking character so i was playing with the slider too hard. And that lump came outta nowhere. But those advises are real helpful. Thanks again

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Uhh I just made a card, I hope it doesn't suck.

Please don't eviscerate me too much, it was my first time.
Um... A small problem with your card. I um.. added her to a group? And one of my girls "Obeyant" kept begging me to hang out with her and well one thing led to another.

After that Yuri.. had a different glow about her..

Hmm.. Yuri.. OH! That makes perfect sense now. Well. Didn't realize the profound effect it would have.

-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-

So critisisms..

Not much.. Tips? from IRL? If you happen to be going for realism.

Okay, quite a few but relax.. they aren't bad.. and they are based on my experience so mileage may vary on your experiences..

Breasts.. Gravity effects everyone.. YOUR BALLS AND ASS INCLUDED. So Breast of a larger size in their late teens and 20's VERY different from the knee huggers in their 40's. also angle.. and perky 60 degrees and up are good. the phrase "retrousse tits" is french. and usually indicates hasn't breast fed and perky. good angle.

Hips always 1:1 to pelvis or hips slightly larger.

Lipstick on lips.. IS a BIG DEAL..

No I'm dead serious. If it's just lip gloss or carmex.. if they aren't brain damaged they won't mess with it.

If they have finger blasted or gotten heavily fucked or dildoed they will see how SWOLE they are.. aka they will drift to a brighter and darker shade of red..

However the NATURAL color of their lips should match their areolas, also matches their labia.. Don't believe me? All humans are the same. Be it Boy or Girl... (ahem see mirror your junk will match your nipples and lips are lighter)

Nipples match outer genitals.. If a woman is in touch with her sexuality... She will wear lipstick that matches her arroused/played with nips. Lipstick is supposed to be a indicator of sexual health and willingness.

It also can mean that is how flush her nipples, natural mouth lips and lips below match when she is in heat.

(We don't have the baboon ass to stare at so.. This is the only cue we can pick up on.. just don't be a jerk about starting at lips.) If you must the only thing you can say is "I really admire that shade of lip gloss." if she corrects you and says "it's lipstick" it means it's not for you. if she says "oh.. why thank you." it's time to move forward.

Don't ask if the rug matches the drapes that's just as classless or gauche or vulgar.

Areolas, keep them at 15 or below breast size.. 1/8 of palm size.. also math? 1/8 of palm size.. If natural breasts that are D or DD or larger they can have zero nipples and can have SERIOUS problems giving milk. So with no nipples they can't breast feed. (pumps can help but... it's getting weird again)

Also a bit past B to C cup you can run across girls that have inverted nipples when aroused. Not joking like they feel awkward about being caressed and studied. Instead of perking outward they only the edges perk out but the top drops in... Just grab/tease/suckle tickle and pull it out don't make a big deal.

Nipple Width ranges anywhere from top of pinky nail to curvature of middle finger. the width is never large. Protrusion while not stipple niff is same size as width. only very rarely aroused to 1.5x.

If 1.5x nipples from normal size typically the ratio will extend to length of clitoris aroused. aka don't lick attack hood trying to get to the shaft that is fucking ghey. you have more surface area to play with below the pubis bone but again.. ignore it. Lips on hood, trace hood edges with tongue, again HS2 with no HUD or UI is a better educator about what she likes without words.

Finally cheek "blush"... Blushing matches the INSIDE of outer labia. or OUTSIDE of Inner labia. Something that HS2 never gets right because. The girls they use as models don't blush/flush. Unless you get them drunk and they have that alcohol allergy. The only thing I can really bust you on. That cheek blush wasn't good. Card has been saved with fixes already. Just notice the differences.

Blush is to highlight angles. natural blush is to indicate excitement/embaressment.. usually no one blushes in fear, unless their kind of going into a gang bang is realized.

Eyebrows.. No one has string eyebrows.. (edit.. okay, okay I'm wrong. I have been with a girl that had to shave her eyebrows fully off all the time BECAUSE she chose to have Eyebrows tattooed permanetly.. And the question of why not let the grow out was answered with then I'd have two sets of eyebrows... Yes she was a lady of the night no I didn't have to pay, not I didn't do the math, yeah I grew jealous in the end when I figured it out. I am not content with second fiddle or being a "choice". I have to be her one and she has to be mine. So yeah, I wouldn't make a good camera man. MOVING ON.)

You can play with the type and shape and angle all you like.. but a thin line? no.. not sexy. again had to fix it. Eye pupil.. Has to have color.. it's pretty much a given. Fixed. Iris aka the internal to allow light in? She aint Riddick so all light allowed in okay. Add on? Something awoke inside of her so now there is a glow.

Otherwise good model. Keep it up man. Nice work. Here are my adjustments p.s. try and get top of inner thighs to touch but not middle nor bottom. Think /datgap/ or the chive. Katya Clover? Outside thighs no.. doesn't matter. and THICC is only okay in Illusion.. because it's on the back to front access.. Width is obesity. Don't make them skinny sick. Keep the girls fit.

WARNING.. OFFSET ANGLE ON LEGS can cause problems.. it's based on width and thickness of legs. Even if she is tall/long and pelvis is wide and deep, the legs go screwy you can check if you model has defectived 360 legs if you change poses. Elbows, Arms shoulders have some wierd ghosts living in the as well.. BUT you got the Ankles and Calves right by not fucking with them, in my book that is A+ Aka Bent missionary. if I can't touch Thumb to Middle finger around her ankle during a date.. We will never fuck.

First time? Not bad. 9/10. Obeyant begged me to let her tag along.
(p.s. they have already gotten to know each other. they make a nice pair.)

Last edited:

bomg

May 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the feedback. I tried my very best but transitioning from Koikatsu to HS2 is hard

The reason the proportions and colors are sort of whack is because I tried to replicate that perfect Anime girl look that DDLC uses, but I failed.

The rest? Yeah I'm an absolute noob

Reactions: lure_Kin

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
I often get bugs when I am using the slider and bonemod in concert on the same body part. When this happens it will either revert to the mean or create a misshaped body part. When a misshaped body part happens I save the character regardless of the look and exit the character creator to the main screen. Then I open the creator up again. This almost, always fixes the error. Sometimes, I have to completely close out the program and restart it again.

I loaded that card you posted and it looks normal, no swollen lower lip.

Also, if you are trying to make a more "Western" looking character use 'Facial Type Skins' that accentuate the nose bridge and under the eyebrow area near the bridge and eyeshadow that does basically the same. This will accrete more depth to the brow and make it look more pronounced.

Example:

View attachment 847202

Wow...this one looks really nice.
I had another doubt actually.
this ever happened to you that while playing a scene with a character specially kissing, the male and female lips get positional disorder. I mean their lips don't even touch. or touches the wrong part of the face. Their body positions are all right just the face has the problem.
If anyone knows about that...advise please.

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
kissing,
lips get positional disorder.
lips and licks don't even touch. the wrong part of the face/pussy.
Their body positions are all right just the face head size, lip protrusion has the problem.
You might have to adjust mouth "depth" and mouth height alignment, lip protrusion, upper lip, lower lip, even genital area might need to be all tweaked on a case by case basis. Same with butt, hip thickness, pelvis thickness (length front to back causing the issue).

Sorry, it seems to be a common problem that no one can tackle universally. Because.. *shrug* they are busy on lighting.

It's the physics engine and the skin collision issue/problem I mentioned. BetterHScenes and BetterPenetration works for Hardcore HScenes but it's a specific fix to prevent clipping and ensure alignment. Doesn't work for Cunningligus or Kissing sadly it's not a task for one modder to tackle and do alone. Maybe in 1 really gifted one will have to spend time with the unity engine or 2 or 3 have to figure out how to collab on alignment and physics dynamics and "stickyness" something like webbing between the orifices. Otherwise the points just become angles to slide off on random or bad angles.

You can try to adjust mouth scaling for incremental changes but you'd have to change based on scene*. A +2 or -2 during scene* for a specific pose/activity won't ruin the model (too much) but might affect some other scene*.

Finally try to use the dragger function. I think it's.. "m" during the scene*

Probably compounded if you use make girls neck track camera.

Not to mention other parts of the body. The poses for one in creation screen where they have the floating hands resting on their hips?

The height and head size matter as well. it's the nature of the "beast" that is HS2.

Some models will drive into each other correctly, others have "telekinetic" engagements.

Again seems like a case by case basis to tweak, modify and test.

*I probably don't have to say it. My post history isn't secret. When I mean scene I mean sex act. I realize Studio Neo is something popular and that many people are able to import, move things around, lighting, load assets... Even make VN's. I really wish there were people working to bring that work into the Main "game"... Being able to create anims and put it in the core game is of real intrest to me.

And It would be wonderful if we could even make transitions instead of camera resets of fade/shifts/jumps. something like against wall behind, to counter from behind, to push from end table on to bed to reverse cowgirl to spider around and lean forward during normal cowgirl. even something as simple as doggy to side spoon to open spoon to missionary would be great. The very least from exhausted drinking elixir to transition to excited on facial features would be nice instead of cold stop. But that is wishful thinking as long as Studio Neo is everyone's focus.

I honestly, don't think there is anything more hotter then when a girl is on her back, raises her legs and does that slow wiggle and peels off her panties before pulling her knees back and point her toes the ceiling open and waiting... Unless it's girl doing it for her.. Or me.

Last edited:

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
You might have to adjust mouth "depth" and mouth height alignment, lip protrusion, upper lip, lower lip, even genital area might need to be all tweaked on a case by case basis. Same with butt, hip thickness, pelvis thickness (length front to back causing the issue).

Sorry, it seems to be a common problem that no one can tackle universally. Because.. *shrug* they are busy on lighting.

It's the physics engine and the skin collision issue/problem I mentioned. BetterHScenes and BetterPenetration works for Hardcore HScenes but it's a specific fix to prevent clipping and ensure alignment. Doesn't work for Cunningligus or Kissing sadly it's not a task for one modder to tackle and do alone. Maybe in 1 really gifted one will have to spend time with the unity engine or 2 or 3 have to figure out how to collab on alignment and physics dynamics and "stickyness" something like webbing between the orifices. Otherwise the points just become angles to slide off on random or bad angles.

You can try to adjust mouth scaling for incremental changes but you'd have to change based on scene. A +2 or -2 during scene for a specific pose/activity won't ruin the model (too much) but might affect some other scene.

Finally try to use the dragger function. I think it's.. "m" during the scene

Probably compounded if you use make girls neck track camera.

Not to mention other parts of the body. The poses for one in creation screen where they have the floating hands resting on their hips?

The height and head size matter as well. it's the nature of the "beast" that is HS2.

Some models will drive into each other correctly, others have "telekinetic" engagements.

Again seems like a case by case basis to tweak, modify and test.
It's really annoying while making a scene. At least hard work brings Fruits.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes