[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

choido

May 20, 2020
Clothing set I made based on a picture I saw. I want to work on it a little more since the shirt is just a base tshirt. Open heel/toes on thigh highs, which I want to do on pantyhose as well but have to figure where the toes and heels are. Glasses on the tip of the nose and panties that I changed the back of.

Is there any panty selection or way to clear the texture? Example, if you choose say the thong and create "normal" panties, you still get the thong texture in the middle of the panties, I want a flat panty so I can create my own texture using the overlay.

HS2CoordeF_20201009135610834.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GrimbleGromble

MajinGlue

Nov 7, 2019
because of several requests - here the new

Marinette - alias Ladybug
View attachment 840059

new Version reworked from 1.10.20

Modeled from;

Hair - Face (Jondoseph - Card - :love:) -- reworked !
new Skin-tone !
Body from my Marinette V4 -- reworked !

I hope you like them :love:
She looks great from the front but from the side her face look weird, be great if you could fix that.

choido

May 20, 2020
Does anyone know a way to stop this from happening or how to edit the material to not do this?
I'm using the sports Inner Bottom since they have the most plain look of any panties but the band texture still shows no matter what. What I want is to create that myself with the overlay.
Any panty model does the same thing, the "model" or whatever still has that bump map or base texture applied that way.

issue.png

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Does anyone know a way to stop this from happening or how to edit the material to not do this?
I'm using the sports Inner Bottom since they have the most plain look of any panties but the band texture still shows no matter what. What I want is to create that myself with the overlay.
Any panty model does the same thing, the "model" or whatever still has that bump map or base texture applied that way.

Open the material editor for underwear, scroll down to "DetailNormalMapScale2" and set it to zero. You'll still have the line at the bottom of the band, but all the texture is gone. See image below:

Last edited:

Spudy

Jun 1, 2020
Hi all agein here is some stuff i did a waile ago
not sure ya can see link cozz im new . I am working on few more atm
I try to pick a male char from something and try to turn it into a female Like Female Raiden for example .

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes