[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Nov 28, 2021
I originally had an issue after upgrading to R13 and ended up today with a heavily customized version of R12. It's crazy I know. But the build works top notch so I am happy with it. I just have to manually upgrade when new Better Repacks come out.
i dont understand why people prefer r12 and r13 over 14 and 15 above
does it really have more mods
someone shown size of the directory and it was over 400gb which was based off r13
im guessing i need to get r13 and add it to my r15? like it doesnt included mods from older repacks?
also what do you mean u have to wait when betterepacks will come out? dont u have to upgrade to 14 and then 15 before that still?

Last edited:

GoldMembr

Oct 26, 2018
someone shown size of the directory and it was over 400gb which was based off r13
im guessing i need to get r13 and add it to my r15? like it doesnt included mods from older repacks?
also what do you mean u have to wait when betterepacks will come out? dont u have to upgrade to 14 and then 15 before that still?
400GB is insane! I would never use anything that big for 1 game R15 80GB to start is huge enough, currently at a whopping 155GB :)

Reactions: GrimbleGromble

OtakuLegend

Dec 4, 2023
Would it be possible for you or anyone else to share that Tifa card & mod. I couldn't find a download link anywhere on that webpage you linked in a previous post. I really like the look of that Tifa where as I haven't really found another Tifa that looks that good. it would be greatly appreciated.
Tifa Taki 3 jpg.jpg

Howdy, fellow Tifa enthusiast. I was wondering if you had perhaps seen this version of Tifa? This is DBLin's public face from Patreon. The eyes are dark on top, and the face might not be round enough for some people, but gosh darnit, I think it's amazing.

Not sure if my card will work for you, or if you even like this, but I hope you find the Tifa you're looking for :)

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
I have a question about a Male card, it pops up a message of Could not load shader:Hanmen /Clothes True Replica Iridescence Since I don't have that asset, I want to erase that message changin all the clothes and accsesories but no luck doing that, I couldn't get rid of that message. Any advise? or better yet: Share the shader.
here is the card and the prompted message:

HS2_2024-07-08-01-43-17-565.png

Card:
Larry.png

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Latest repacks are based in new BePinEx, some new mods and plugins only works in new bepinex versions. You can run BR12 if you want but when using Meina plugins, or Blake mods and plugins, your game will prompt you a message of oudated bepinex.

I guess this is only an issue for those who use StudioNeo, if you only play in the main game and no use Studio, there will be no problem in stick on br12-13.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
400GB is insane! I would never use anything that big for 1 game R15 80GB to start is huge enough, currently at a whopping 155GB :)
My folder is 255G, I am an studio user so I have a lot of studio zipmods that make heavy my gamefolder. still, the rest of the studio assets are in an external 4T driver, in the event I need a map, a card, a specific zipmod, then I copy that to my game driver.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
View attachment 3810260

Howdy, fellow Tifa enthusiast. I was wondering if you had perhaps seen this version of Tifa? This is DBLin's public face from Patreon. The eyes are dark on top, and the face might not be round enough for some people, but gosh darnit, I think it's amazing.

Not sure if my card will work for you, or if you even like this, but I hope you find the Tifa you're looking for :)
Just so we are clear your pic shown is Momiji from DOA and Tifa right

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
I hope you find the Tifa you're looking for...
View attachment 3810260
Both girls there are NICE!
I fired up the Shop and did some PNG magic with those I have of Miss Lockhart. The original Squaresoft render is in the center. The rest are up you your eyes to decide which comes closest and which just wins the beauty contest.

1,2,3,4... I declare a TIFA WAR!
1234tifawar.jpg
Which is your fav?? As much as I love many aspects of all these, none of them are exactly like the original--well save for this $3000 dollar baby...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
View attachment 3810260
I fired up the Shop and did some PNG magic with those I have of Miss Lockhart. The original Squaresoft render is in the center. The rest are up you your eyes to decide which comes closest and which just wins the beauty contest.

View attachment 3811329
Which is your fav?? As much as I love many aspects of all these, none of them are exactly like the original--well save for this $3000 dollar baby...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you have 1-4 to share cause I cant tell from the pic you posted. THey look very similar. I rate 2>4>1>3

Reactions: skinnywomenmustdie
Mar 30, 2021
View attachment 3810260

View attachment 3811329
Mine, obviously :cool:

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
Mine, obviously :cool:

Here are 6 more--VertexD's included!;)
1234tifawar2.jpg
1234tifawar.jpg
1234tifawar3.jpg
GGadams seems nice too but I could not find a copy to load and test--and GGAdams apparently reuses other artists' mods to make his stuff so it could be a variant of Cunihinx, Xeyniu's or maybe Xyth24s.

In any case, after seeing all these, my vote is Xyth24's for 3rd Place, Cunihinx for 2nd, and MINE FOR 1st. :geek: (y)

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Here are 6 more--VertexD's included!;)
View attachment 3812679
View attachment 3812682
View attachment 3812734
GGadams seems nice too but I could not find a copy to load and test--and GGAdams apparently reuses other artists' mods to make his stuff so it could be a variant of Cunihinx, Xeyniu's or maybe Xyth24s.

In any case, after seeing all these, my vote is Xyth24's for 3rd Place, Cunihinx for 2nd, and MINE FOR 1st. :geek: (y)
GGAdams does not carry a Tifa. I am a current member of his Patreon and I don't see her

OtakuLegend

Dec 4, 2023
Just so we are clear your pic shown is Momiji from DOA and Tifa right
It's the most popular Taki from Soul Calibur on BepisDB, I played mostly 2, and went away after 3. (So it looks nothing like Taki from SC6) :D But it rang true to my very old memory as Taki looking.

It could also completely be that girl you mentioned, the face is fairly generic. (Still very very pretty, just retro :D)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes