[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
That refers to Nelz1817 card, it uses sjjpl.Female.222 and milk217.b053

I have all AI and HS2 mods from BR repack and Sideloader updater (literally all including Bleeding Edge and Exclusive HS2) and searched in KKmanager, found nothing with milk064 nor b14 string. It's not there and I did update today.
But b026 I already had downloaded from somewhere else.
I see, I am trying to attach both
sjjpl.Female.222 and milk217.b053 here but it says the files are too large to process here .....

Reactions: Sykosis

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
That refers to Nelz1817 card, it uses sjjpl.Female.222 and milk217.b053

I have all AI and HS2 mods from BR repack and Sideloader updater (literally all including Bleeding Edge and Exclusive HS2) and searched in KKmanager, found nothing with milk064 nor b14 string. It's not there and I did update today.
But b026 I already had downloaded from somewhere else.
Sry man - I should open my eyes better :oops:

siduuh

Apr 17, 2023
I really like your style and love all the cards you have made!

just one thing I have noticed in your body preset and I can't seem to be able to fix it and it's driving me nuts :D. It's the damn neck seam! I don't really know what causes it, have you used the fusion to make the body preset? I have noticed similar issue with some of my creations when using fusion method: 1683710631324.png
when I remove next gen body face material it gets worse:
1683711024151.png

Reactions: soso07 and Sykosis

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

just one thing I have noticed in your body preset and I can't seem to be able to fix it and it's driving me nuts :D. It's the damn neck seam! I don't really know what causes it, have you used the fusion to make the body preset? I have noticed similar issue with some of my creations when using fusion method: View attachment 2609930
View attachment 2609938
How to repair Neck Seam here some useful postings from the community
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7479438
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8910607
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8913135
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8913245

Mar 30, 2021
just one thing I have noticed in your body preset and I can't seem to be able to fix it and it's driving me nuts :D. It's the damn neck seam! I don't really know what causes it, have you used the fusion to make the body preset? I have noticed similar issue with some of my creations when using fusion method:
I believe you adjust the overall skin color in the body menu which should fix the issue.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022

just one thing I have noticed in your body preset and I can't seem to be able to fix it and it's driving me nuts :D. It's the damn neck seam! I don't really know what causes it, have you used the fusion to make the body preset? I have noticed similar issue with some of my creations when using fusion method: View attachment 2609930
View attachment 2609938
Post the card, I have an idea what it could be but I need to actually see it. Its a hunch so I don't want to say anything until I confirm it. Or pm it to me , if you dont want to post it

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
thanks, I check if those have fix for the flickering effect. the flicker might be just my end but highly doubt it.
Is the flickering always there or just sometimes,? If its sometimes change AA to Smaa, TAA causes flickering on some textures. Also make sure BetterAA (initsettings menu) is OFF, its for the vanilla game and doesn't support DHH or Graphics mod

Reactions: turbojoe

siduuh

Apr 17, 2023
Is the flickering always there or just sometimes,? If its sometimes change AA to Smaa, TAA causes flickering on some textures. Also make sure BetterAA (initsettings menu) is OFF, its for the vanilla game and doesn't support DHH or Graphics mod

flickering doesn't pop up that much but when you see it, you can't unsee it... and it happens on all DJ xtremos cards that use next gen skins, I have no problems in most of the cards.
don't want to repost so card was here:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
flickering doesn't pop up that much but when you see it, you can't unsee it... and it happens on all DJ xtremos cards that use next gen skins, I have no problems in most of the cards.
don't want to repost so card was here:
Looking into it, Answer this though when you use graphics mod, what is AA set at ? if unsure press f5 and check post processing at the top. Im going to adjust the card and pm it to you, let me know if it fixes it for you

Check your pm

Last edited:
Reactions: siduuh and turbojoe
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes