[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
card.hs2.kravnos.damien.v1.png

Damien is a formidable presence in his 30s, an athlete with a body that demands attention. He stands tall and imposing, his muscular frame a testament to his dedication to physical prowess. With a chiseled jawline and piercing eyes, he exudes confidence and a magnetic allure that draws people in.

But behind his impressive exterior lies a womanizer and sexual deviant. Damien thrives on attention and enjoys the thrill of seduction. His silver-tongued charm is laced with innuendo, always flirting to get what he desires. He knows how to use his words to wrap others around his finger, manipulating situations to his advantage.

Exhibitionism is another facet of Damien's complex personality. He revels in the attention he receives when he bares it all, unapologetically showcasing his well-endowed physique. His confidence knows no bounds, and he's not shy about revealing his assets, both physical and mental.

damien.05b.png damien.02b.png

Sep 15, 2021
Can anyone share face/body weathering maps that are a little less extreme than the defaults? The defaults look like the result of a bukkake session after a single shot, which is a little bit much.

Witcher_F

Sep 19, 2021
Any chance you could share the other two with me in a dm??
I could, but... I have a better idea! Here is a link to some good cards, you pick one and put some work in it, modifying it to your liking and you'll end up with your own unique girl. Or you could just use them as the are. It's up to you. Credit to the original autor Bone92ex (I think:unsure:)

Link:

Reactions: nigma117 and FXU

itaygal1104

Jan 26, 2020
CAN ANYONE UPLOAD SAKURA YUUHIIIIIII?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????////////////////////

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
CAN ANYONE UPLOAD SAKURA YUUHIIIIIII?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????////////////////////
In the meantime you should have noticed that nobody has this card - or no one is willing to share, as far as ever there is existing one.

I guess you mean Yuuhi Sakura from Final Fantasy 14, but never seen one - altough there are many "Sakura" cards out there ( ) :cry:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Allright, another set to share, two guys with their ... roommate. Something against the lack of male cards ...
I also changed scaling again a bit. I noticed, height is not enough.

prev01.png
... but wtf man, they look like twins, why 2?

Well, the key point: It's a male and a futa.

... but .... why?

There are probably several reasons, just one silly: males don't have panties and they are jealous!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and second: I just wanted to try it! Make a female card look and work as male. The filename tells you if male ot female (ChaF or ChaM)
AISChaM_20230718140221880.png HS2ChaF_20230627184037081.png

Credit: Thanks again Kravnos , for the inspiration. (and Bone92ex for some es well )

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
the current update has killed my game. o_Oo_Oo_O
always get the message - initsetting.exe would not be found.
even overwriting the exe and copying the config did not help.
play the game times completely new on.
luckily I have all mods and settings externally on a second disk.
but !!! with 1.2 tb data can now take ne eternity :sleep:

https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11275418
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11275936

Jun 26, 2022
Next-Gen Shaders 3.3 [AI+HS2]

All credit goes to batsoupman89
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-hanmen-next-gen-shaders-3-3.167085/post-11270114

Clothing Shaders for ME [AI*HS2] v2.6

enter 0 for fair price and click Add to cart button
Are they finally compatible with DHH? I need to change Han's skin shaders on every card i have that use them so they may look well in DHH, they look great in Graphic mode but it's to heavy for my PC while game plays smoothly in DHH.
Or maybe there is a way keep those shaders and the quality in DHH that I don't know about, like removing SSS from skin or something?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes