[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Heya Islanders,
I know here are still a few. I had to sort out my safed characters, that I load on new girls for AI and decided to make it right. Points, Lifestyle, Type, Traits,... all safed on the cards, but some are visible only in Maker, some ingame. I created the chars, that I can see what is 'equipped' in maker, wjen loading the char. Could have tattoed it on the skin, but that felt wrong, so they got shirts (and names), that show there type, lifestyle and traits. A few with lifestyle and a few short before last stage, so that you can choose the lifestyle still. Names may vary depending on translation, my base is BR15 default. The archive can be unzipped in your gameroot to get a subfolder: CharacterPresets

PS: not that I don't like the chars, but the purpose is the Character presets

ShansSchoolPre.png

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Metaru Housing
And once again,
Yoho Islanders,
What are characters, without proper housing, to check them out?
SeaViewTower Pre.png

The Sea View Tower is another open space variation of my previous Mechadome. I refined the positions of the installations long enough, so the girls make use of it. It is kind of a terrarium. If you want to open the whole map, you need to remove the metal fences, shown on the bottom, when you open 'housing', or move them a bit closer, if you want to reduce the used area. It's open up to the console. It needs again "building anywhere" and "allow overlap". I don't have a vanillified version of it.
Question: How many girls are shown on the preview for the 1st floor? (No, I don't run that many, I had 9 active girls ;) )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Questions? Here or PM me

Last edited:

Tendril1805

Jan 18, 2018
bepis is still not running properly.

but !!!

now the whole thing also runs on Kenzato !!??

with most links only - page error :LOL:
or the page is displayed empty without cards

the site is only accessible via individual countries
hope it won't be a data wipe like the last time :eek:

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
1706624041214.png
Kenzato is down. Bepis is back up for now. I understand the Yuki Portal is also being attacking by an anonymous card poster who exploits the site's ability to clone existing accounts. The hacker will clone a well known account holder's profile, then one of their posts. But the post is not the card or scene, it is a virus that infects the downloaders' computers.

If Yuki Portal goes offline next, I will begin to wonder if the global Illusion sharing community is not in danger of being silenced. :unsure:

Jan 30, 2024
Last edited:

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Lexi Flexi? Is it just me or do many of your "ladies" look a bit too "childlike" to be in an eroge app? If I am not just imagining it, you should follow up with the Yamamoto Clinic in Japan--left their business card in my sigg. Because as their slogan says... we supersize your fries. ;)

As for your latest work, I boosted Lexa's age a bit up to "legal eagle" for us grownups out there.
View attachment 3309454
Not sure if this is a joke or shots being fired but if Lexi's girls, other than just being skinny are "child like" to you. I ask what kinda kids are you looking at?

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
"Fat" girl trying to loose weight. Trying to fix an old card and also playing with the occlusion map for wear. Her thighs love to clip through her pantyhose/shorts, I guess they aren't meant for girls her size, lol.

Card: HS2ChaF_20221015183639330.png

Also, pretty unrelated. I think it would be cool if somebody made a mod to add more western names to the ones generated by the game. Maybe even a menu to choose nationality and have different options. I would try make it, but I'm incompetent and lazy.

Sep 15, 2021
Anyway, enough serious stuff about age of consent for imaginary women and dude's supersized fries fetish. Here's my take on a card by casualpopsicle. She's totally 20, your honor, I swear.
HS2ChaF_Chorong_v1.0.png

I adapted the body and outfit from someone else's card but I lost track of which it was. Please LMK if you recognize it.

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Hi, does anyone know how I can get more companions to be on the island?
Yes there should be a plugin that is installed that handles it, but you need to activate it.

Press f1, select plugin settings and search girls in the search bar. Then look for something that says add more girls to the island. Here is an example for hs2

Extra groups in my example

I hope this helps

Reactions: Great_Old_One
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes