[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

jjerru

Jun 24, 2018
One more thing about Xyth24, there is an Illusion mod artist who does similar work but does not charge for their models... his name is . His website has mostly DOA and Tekken characters for free download. Here is a comparison between Xyth24's Marie Rose and Roy12's...
View attachment 3718540 View attachment 3718548
And here is Honoka...Xyth24 on left Roy12 on right.
View attachment 3718503 View attachment 3718500
And finally, Hitomi... same order.
View attachment 3718571 View attachment 3718564
My eyes say Xyth24's Marie Rose, Roy12's Honoka, and neither one's Hitomi. What do your eyes say? :geek:
They look really similar. It looks like you can just adjust some skin/eye saturation values and make them look like Xyth's, if that's the goal. The differences do not look $55 worthy imo, but who am I to say.

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Illusion to find cards are not very God.
Example I give the word NAruto in teh sarch i becom KOikatsu, HS, HS2 RoomgGIrls and so on. I will that this side when i put in NAruto all HS2 cards shows and not koikatsu and so on.
THi side is very shit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well - for my taste Xyth24 is rather overrated.
Most his characters are that typical anime look like Hatano Miwa HS2 default model, and that´s not my style - as you can see on my own creations on my Booru site.

My favorites are otherwhere, here some links to authors I like

eventually cunihinx

But at least no offence to all who like Xyth´s style, I repeat: this is my fully subjective and personally opinion ;)

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
Most his characters are that typical anime look like Hatano Miwa HS2 default model
Thats because "his" characters are from manga, anime and games so of course they will have a "typical anime look", there are very few original characters and I dont really blame him, after all he is selling then and there are a bigger market for a existing character you just have to duplicate that something entirely new.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
I'm sorry, I seemed to have said the wrong thing yesterday. I didn't have any intention of leaving the website, but I haven't had any new inspiration to create new character cards and clothing models recently. Therefore, I have decided to temporarily stop making new character cards and clothing models, just to let myself rest and relax.

I apologize to everyone for causing a misunderstanding.

To express my apologies, this is a beautiful swimsuit model I made two years ago, which I will give as a free gift to everyone.

View attachment 3719891 View attachment 3719893
People actually have done that in the past months here-hit the road for good. We hear someone say "stop" and we assume the worst I guess. o_O

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Well - for my taste Xyth24 is rather overrated.
Most his characters are that typical anime look like Hatano Miwa HS2 default model, and that´s not my style - as you can see on my own creations on my Booru site.

My favorites are otherwhere, here some links to authors I like

eventually cunihinx

But at least no offence to all who like Xyth´s style, I repeat: this is my fully subjective and personally opinion ;)
I agree with Turbo. As for me, The point to have an exclusive card is to play with it, no to collect it. Some "Fancy" cards are simple too elaborated tha it is near impossible to play it in the game. As some "mods" or "clothes" that are "very ostentatious"

You may say, you want to suport the modder or the creator/artist in his/her/it patreon, right? I can expend a buck or two, maybe ten in a month, but 50 bucks in a single time,for a card? I am not the person meant to buy something that I ain't gonna use.
Everyone is free to do whatever with own money, as the same is if you see and grab a card for free in Discord, kenzato or other pirate site like *cough this.

Xyth24 is a great artist,without question. maybe the sales politic he/she/it uses is impopular for the rest. I reccomend, if you want some of the cards Xyth24 make, you may pay for it, or wait untill the cards surface in some site, bepis for example. there is no rush as for me.

Mar 30, 2021
Or just wait here patiently as I do *another* round of finishing touches on an endless stream of cards. Should be enough different body types to satisfy everyone!

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
I'm sorry, but recently I've been staying up late every night making character cards and designing clothing models, and I feel a bit tired. So I've decided to take a break and relax for now.
That actually sounds unhealthy. fsfs All humans need 6-8 hours of REM(dreamstate) rest every 24 hour period. Otherwise, you run down your batteries.;)

Mar 30, 2021
What do you mean by that?
I'm curious now!
I dumped some 320 cards over like 4-5 posts (64 cards per post) over a year ago -- cards from kenzato, bepis, yuki-portal, illusion-soft.... all bodies tweaked and changed focusing on big boobies and big butts!

Well, its been somewhat over a year since my last card postings and inbetween updating all the old cards to more "realistic" proportions I've added a few hundred more cards since then. You can see how the bodies generally changed with the last few cards I've posted -- redone boobs so they're less football shape and more heavy hangers, a whole schwack of readjustments in ABMX like spine_02 being shortened in relation to vagina length and leg length (so bodies don't look 90% torso and 10% legs), retweaked leg offsets so they're not so drastically curved, still there but just more subtle imo. Shoulders are now in-line with the hips, ankles are not rail-thin now... and this most recent pass over is focusing on giving them lower body a bit more thiccness (literally just one slider to mess around with thankfully).

There are some skinny bodies with no boobs, skinny bodies with big boobs or super-mega-large-holy-crap-how-big-can-they-go-boobs. Average sized bodies with no boobs, big boobs etc... athletic bodies, short stacks, thicc ladies, etc etc. Some bodies look more perfect than others but I would say they are all quality made.

Oh and boob and butt weights so the boobs jiggle and move around in scenes as opposed to flopping around like air balloons while the butt has a very nice jiggling effect as well.

And as always, props to the original card creators who made such great faces -- I just gave them an (imo) appropriately sexy body. :)

Previews:
HS2ChaF_20231110225109221.png HS2ChaF_20240516132145278.png HS2ChaF_20240317180715895.png HS2ChaF_20231228171840947.png HS2ChaF_20240517001740379.png HS2ChaF_20240316200358703.png HS2ChaF_20240324014211388.png
HS2ChaF_20240319122704970.png HS2ChaF_20240322234310498.png HS2ChaF_20231228201512451.png HS2ChaF_20231228161940788.png HS2ChaF_20231230180809080.png HS2ChaF_20240322225333761.png HS2ChaF_20240317190114566.png

(next gen skin textures + shader + high poly bodies to crush your FPS!)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I dumped some 320 cards over like 4-5 posts (64 cards per post) over a year ago -- cards from kenzato, bepis, yuki-portal, illusion-soft.... all bodies tweaked and changed focusing on big boobies and big butts!
I´m working in a little other way.

If I dedect a character card of interest (first impression decides) I first try to identify the main expression of this character and then to increase this expression with my rework. No matter if skinny, busty, booty, long hair, short hair.......anyway most important is always the face.
After some experience with slider settings and ABMX I´m capable to turn every card into a beauty or cutie, but crucial is then: do I like this girl? If not, the card goes into the bin, if yes the reworked card is landing in chara/female (and looking forward to the first date with her ;)).

In my actually total rework of my existing chara/female content there are about 200 cards (~150 are done), but also are waiting about 100 potential newcomers I have to deal with.

So I found after some years with this game my main entertainment seems to be turning downloaded cards into beauties I love.

If some people are interested I can share a little selection of my "reworks" here to show what I mean.

the boobs jiggle and move around in scenes as opposed to flopping around like air balloons
In my experience this doesn´t happen anyway.
I´m a fan of soft and moving boobs, so experiemented a lot with different softness/weight combinations.
And found out the most influence for jiggling effects seems to be in the animation itself. The same boob settings showing different breast moving intensity in different H-scenes.
Example Doggy: we´re expecting wild "flopping around" on soft and heavy breast settings - but they don´t o_O. In similar body position in tentacle A or B these boobs are bouncing like hell.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2021
In my experience this doesn´t happen anyway.
I´m a fan of soft and moving boobs, so experiemented a lot with different softness/weight combinations.
And found out the most influence for jiggling effects seems to be in the animation itself. The same boob settings showing different breast moving intensity in different H-scenes.
Example Doggy: we´re expecting wild "flopping around" on soft and heavy breast settings - but they don´t o_O. In similar body position in tentacle A or B these boobs are bouncing like hell.
TBF it is mostly a studio thing for those custom animations. Piston type and speed of the piston generally have the greatest effect on how the boobs sway and jiggle. Default in-game Running/walking/dance animations also show off the weight as opposed to vanilla weighting. Vanilla sex animations don't really utilize the entire body so the effect of boobs flopping and swaying around are not as pronounced as someone who knows how to animate the entire body for a sex scene.

RealGoodAnimations is a good source of custom animations, while there are other older cards that utilize pistons as well (Yuria's scene cards).

They also work with timeline animation as well -- a few scenes buried 20-30 pages deep with some quality timeline animations that work perfect.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
TBF it is mostly a studio thing for those custom animations. Piston type and speed of the piston generally have the greatest effect on how the boobs sway and jiggle. Default in-game Running/walking/dance animations also show off the weight as opposed to vanilla weighting. Vanilla sex animations don't really utilize the entire body so the effect of boobs flopping and swaying around are not as pronounced as someone who knows how to animate the entire body for a sex scene.

RealGoodAnimations is a good source of custom animations, while there are other older cards that utilize pistons as well (Yuria's scene cards).

They also work with timeline animation as well -- a few scenes buried 20-30 pages deep with some quality timeline animations that work perfect.
You´re right, but I´ve meant the ingame animations.
Unfortunately I´m not into StudioNEO.

Reactions: VertexDestroyer
Apr 11, 2022

Previews:
View attachment 3721047 View attachment 3721051 View attachment 3721053 View attachment 3721055 View attachment 3721057 View attachment 3721058 View attachment 3721072
View attachment 3721061 View attachment 3721063 View attachment 3721065 View attachment 3721066 View attachment 3721068 View attachment 3721069 View attachment 3721073
I have quite a lot of your cards!
I'm interested in the "updated" versions of course!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes