• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

PANAKA78

Oct 22, 2020
It happens with the shoes, not the scene, by my experience. Changing the shoes (under Animations -> Customize), may fix the problem, depending on the shoes you choose. If you experienced the problem already, it must be necessary to reset the scene and load it again sometimes (not always).
Thanks for the reply. I'll try that!

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
Hello @ Everyone.

Wasn't active lately, real life stuff, and low Motivation, but now its time for some Sharing again.

This time, i created "Leviathan" from the Manga / Anime "The Seven Deadly Sins / Seven Mortal Sins"
Those who know me, know that i like to take my time to "fine tune" my chars as much as possible, esspecially when it comes to their accessoires / clothes, and this char is no exception, took me most of the day to finish her.

I saw her little Figurine while browsing the web and liked it, so i decided to recreate her, hope you like it. Enjoy.

1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hornedninjaa

May 13, 2020
Can anyone offer quick advice for HANMEN skin shaders? I have em all installed and used them frequently but all of a sudden pressing (F5) doesn't bring the menu up now? Tried reinstalling shaders to no avail. What the heck can I do?

Corbo

Aug 1, 2017
Can anyone offer quick advice for HANMEN skin shaders? I have em all installed and used them frequently but all of a sudden pressing (F5) doesn't bring the menu up now? Tried reinstalling shaders to no avail. What the heck can I do?

Check your initsettings. Graphics mod needs to be enabled.

Cookie6565

Nov 5, 2019
can someone with a baidu account repost this to a mega or something?

pan,baidu,com/s/1CfADQoVLtd8pVvjbEHDxKw
pw:nzjt

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Greetings.
Somebody can do a conversion from this HS Card to HS2 please? :)

View attachment 1252391
There she is. I don't know why on card is shirt under cardigan is white, but when I look at it in HS1 game , it was orange.. lol Maybe not perfect but I did something. Yeah I know , she look more asian than the HS1 card. Feel free to change it at your taste ;)

HS2ChaF_20210618091553015.png

Smaller Card if the larger does not work

HS2ChaF_20210618111946757.png

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Thanks a lot!
As it seems "we are singing from the same hymn sheet"
do you know if somebody did also a conversion for this card?

31d92b452b149e19b2923f64b8a6f9621dde0c8c.png

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
And another Character i want to share, this time a Succubus that i named Demonia, shes a Hot Beauty :love:

I Finished her a while ago but only share her now since i first wanted to make some small changes, i also share a total of 10 Animated Scenes with her but **BE WARNED** those are not for everyone, some may find them disturbing (Gore/Blood). Her Apperance in the Scenes is slightly different from the actual Card since i changed her Wings last moment (like the new ones more).

Enjoy this Sexy Demon ;)

1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 30, 2021
How can I make faces like this? I mean the eyes and all that stuff, my chars always end up like asian girls
Well, it depends on several factors & some good old fashioned hard work. Take this custom head mesh of Lady Alcina from RE Village:
talllady3.png
To have her in Honey Select 2, it essentially takes a painstaking process of creating every possible animated instance of her face. Her emotion, speech, even how she coos when v-boning. Also the way her lashes blink, or the way her teeth open (and whether her tongue is in the way when they do!) Notice below how her tongue is sticking out in one head, then eyes closed in another? That is just 2 of her 59 head anims.
talllady2.png

With Vee, however, I think the only custom part added was her front hair part. That means with time, patience and a pinch of good luck, you too can achieve the same Western-style girl(or any ethnic heritage) for your game. :) Just study faces and practice with the CM sliders until your hands know what to do before your brain does. If you can draw well, even better. That way, when you decide on a character, you can study them... their nose, eye spacing degree, jaw line, etc. Then go translate what you've learned using the Character maker tools to get her into your game. Good luck on your quest, Matt!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes