[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Can any veteran scene creator point me to a VNGE tutorial for noobs like me :)

I'm going to start off working with some of the scenes you all sent and then create my own from scratch. Right now I can't even figure out how to change the scripted dialogue in an existing scene :LOL:

I changed the dialogue in the scene editing part of the VNGE interface, where you see the scenes numerically listed. It saves that scene state, but then when I run the VNGE it still shows all the original dialogue text and no sign of my edits :(

If anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be very cool.

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
Can any veteran scene creator point me to a VNGE tutorial for noobs like me :)

I'm going to start off working with some of the scenes you all sent and then create my own from scratch. Right now I can't even figure out how to change the scripted dialogue in an existing scene :LOL:

I changed the dialogue in the scene editing part of the VNGE interface, where you see the scenes numerically listed. It saves that scene state, but then when I run the VNGE it still shows all the original dialogue text and no sign of my edits :(

If anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be very cool.
You must first save the modified script

1.- In the Load/Save tab
2.- Export your modified scenes and cams to VNscript inside PNG
3.- Run it from the beginning or from the scene to test it.
Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: Sepheyer

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
You must first save the modified script

1.- In the Load/Save tab
2.- Export your modified scenes and cams to VNscript inside PNG
3.- Run it from the beginning or from the scene to test it.
View attachment 1795068
Thanks! That was a nice baby step forward and it worked. Wish there was a good tutorial about the fundamentals of using VNGE to create these scenes. Non-VNGE scenes just suck up too many compute resources and drop the frame rate like crazy.

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
Thanks! That was a nice baby step forward and it worked. Wish there was a good tutorial about the fundamentals of using VNGE to create these scenes. Non-VNGE scenes just suck up too many compute resources and drop the frame rate like crazy.
You can try these video tutorials; that's where I learn to use VNGE.

datto

Nov 21, 2021
Greetings guys, I hope you guys can help me out a bit. I'm trying to load this scene but it keeps crashing to desktop.
Scene file is a bit too large to be attached here but here's the source:

I'm pretty sure I was able to load it couple of weeks ago but now it won't work. It took a long time to load and then the below error occurred and crash to desktop. I'm on R8.
Error.jpg

Aug 11, 2020
Crashes on mine too. I noticed that scenes with more than, idk, 10 charas crash unless you run them on a freshly rebooted PC.
I just loaded the elevator/stairs scene from a Korean site linked in one of the HS2 threads and it violently crashed because there were literally thousands of objects in that scene :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: datto and Sepheyer

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
Greetings guys, I hope you guys can help me out a bit. I'm trying to load this scene but it keeps crashing to desktop.

I'm pretty sure I was able to load it couple of weeks ago but now it won't work. It took a long time to load and then the below error occurred and crash to desktop. I'm on R8.
View attachment 1796015

View attachment 1796015
How much memory ram do you have?

I have 32GB and didn't have a problem loading the scene.. It's just lag as hell.

Screenshot_1.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

datto

Nov 21, 2021
Crashes on mine too. I noticed that scenes with more than, idk, 10 charas crash unless you run them on a freshly rebooted PC.
Yeah, I just experienced it lately. But it wasn't like this before. Previously everything was okay even if it takes a longer time to load and laggy. Maybe it's something to do with the game getting bulkier over time idk lol.

How much memory ram do you have?

I have 32GB and didn't have a problem loading the scene.. It's just lag as hell.

View attachment 1796383

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Dagg0th, I saw your work on kenzato. I love them.
I have 16GB usages maxed out. And I noticed that 8GB VRAM is maxed out too. The game is installed in Disk 1 but after a while, Disk 0 (OS Disk) usage maxed out too. Maybe it starts using disk cache? When it was working weeks ago, I didn't bother to look at the usages. But now even for other scenes, it feels heavier to load especially on characters.
Usages.jpg

Last edited:

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for posting. Do you have Taka Kan's scenes from the Booru site? He keeps posting only screenshots and no actual scene files.
Oh boy, i was looking this thread daily, them i miss a few days and lose those sweet links. Anyone can reuplouad those taka kun scenes?

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2020
This scene previously working perfectly now won't work also. It didn't crash to desktop but the game freezes after loading the environment. I'm trying to find the root cause
Yeah my game has started to run poorly as well. Does this game have an auto updater? Or should I start looking at malicious mods or is my pc dying?

I tried loading 55b55's latest scenes, but those run at 5 FPS while there's only 3 females and 2 males in the scene:

Reactions: Sepheyer

yonghui.me

Aug 14, 2021
Yeah my game has started to run poorly as well. Does this game have an auto updater? Or should I start looking at malicious mods or is my pc dying?

I tried loading 55b55's latest scenes, but those run at 5 FPS while there's only 3 females and 2 males in the scene:
MOD List,,,Below the preview

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018

Really? I loaded 55's latest scenes and they run perfectly. And I have a 2016 PC lol (will be upgrading soon). Also I'm running DXR8

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
I was able to use a scene that you guys shared here and made this title card for a little project I'm working on so I thought I would share the pic. This is not how it looks like out of Studio. I did my own editing in photoshop to make it look cooler:
title.png
here's the HS Studio scene also if you wanna check it out.
2022_0509_1131_30_844.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote