[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ken946

Apr 18, 2020
Most of Edy's scenes from Yuki-Portal. 42 scenes in total, some animated.

Scenes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks mate, but most of the link were dead. I'm too late for that...

Reactions: Merosu

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
so I tried using studioNEO and I noticed the female models are kinda....off. Like they're never aligned properly. They're always misaligned with the male model, even if they're both at default height and size. The female model is almost always higher than the animation intends for her to be, which isn't usually an issue since you can manually adjust the models to suit.

The problem is if I try to do one of the special anims that includes a prop (wooden horse, tentacles) the model still isn't aligned correctly. She's higher than the prop, and if I try to move her down, the prop moves too so I can never align it properly. Anyone know what causes this or how to fix it?

EDIT: Got the fix here: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...rd-sharing-thread.44248/page-483#post-8126031

Last edited:

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
Not my scene, i take this one a long, looong time ago in a discord channel, if anyone know the creator i credit him.

so I tried using studioNEO and I noticed the female models are kinda....off. Like they're never aligned properly. They're always misaligned with the male model, even if they're both at default height and size. The female model is almost always higher than the animation intends for her to be, which isn't usually an issue since you can manually adjust the models to suit.

The problem is if I try to do one of the special anims that includes a prop (wooden horse, tentacles) the model still isn't aligned correctly. She's higher than the prop, and if I try to move her down, the prop moves too so I can never align it properly. Anyone know what causes this or how to fix it?

EDIT: Got the fix here: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...rd-sharing-thread.44248/page-483#post-8126031
IF the model/female or male dosent mather is linked to a item they move togheter, you can use node ctrl+I for default, then click the model, seen with bones are linked to the item. Unmark move it, then update the new position if you wanna item move too.

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Using elements from an existing scene and need to tweak the length & girth of the S-Dick Type A-Pink that's attached to two characters. I know how to go to Item and use the Bepis scale to edit length, but how do you change the girth? The existing one is just way too huge for the scene I'm building. Looks like a salami attached to a chipmunk... :ROFLMAO:

cckenny

May 3, 2021
wow!I missed scenes from taka kan and kuo!the links are dead! can anyone share them again? thanks!

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Illustrated poses for: a bar chair, a chair, a table, a sofa.

A must-have.

View attachment 1801875

Sepheyer - These look great and I tried the link, but Discord is telling me I don't have access to any Text Messages and the Discord web app is essentially blank. Do I need to get invited or is this some Patreon-only thing?

Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Sepheyer - These look great and I tried the link, but Discord is telling me I don't have access to any Text Messages and the Discord web app is essentially blank. Do I need to get invited or is this some Patreon-only thing?
I updated the original post by attaching the poses to it -- take a look if those work.

Reactions: osnoflax

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Sepheyer - Thanks for attaching those poses! Just downloaded. Wanted to ask you a huge favor. Could you seed me some of the good HS2 content Discord channels you like that aren't pay-only or that would get you spanked :LOL: Whatever you think might be a good list of Discord channels to get me started.

I'm brand new to Discord and have no idea where to go for content and even the search in the app looks like it's more helpful to find Channels and search within Channels vs performing a search on "hair zipmod" etc.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Sepheyer - Thanks for attaching those poses! Just downloaded. Wanted to ask you a huge favor. Could you seed me some of the good HS2 content Discord channels you like that aren't pay-only or that would get you spanked :LOL: Whatever you think might be a good list of Discord channels to get me started.

I'm brand new to Discord and have no idea where to go for content and even the search in the app looks like it's more helpful to find Channels and search within Channels vs performing a search on "hair zipmod" etc.
Brother, I only have Illusion and F95 channels in my Discord. Try direct messaging folks who regularly in the cards thread (they know who they are, you know who they are) to see what they could recommend. I aint it. Sorry bruv.

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Brother, I only have Illusion and F95 channels in my Discord. Try direct messaging folks who regularly in the cards thread (they know who they are, you know who they are) to see what they could recommend. I aint it. Sorry bruv.
Hey, No problem and thanks for the follow-up!

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Here is a link to a scene sharing thread on Discord

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Here is a link to a scene sharing thread on Discord
Velcrofly - Thanks for sharing. I am logged into the Discord web portal and also the app, but when I click on the link you provided it doesn't open an actual Discord channel. I just get a "No Text Channels" message and don't see a new Discord channel pop up on the left side of the screen. Any ideas?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
how can i swap the female like u do ?
Load the Scene. In Workspace select the female you want to replace. In menu select Add, Girl, then instead of Confirm slect either Change Character which will replace the character entirely or you can select elements of her (hair, face, body, outfit, accessories).
I think this is enabled from a PlugIn (Character Rplacer? or similar in name) - BepinEx/ plugins/HS2_CharacterReplacer.dll
Enable it from Options (F1)

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Velcrofly - Thanks for sharing. I am logged into the Discord web portal and also the app, but when I click on the link you provided it doesn't open an actual Discord channel. I just get a "No Text Channels" message and don't see a new Discord channel pop up on the left side of the screen. Any ideas?
Sorry, should have said this is under the Illusion Soft server. Search for that in Discord, join it then there are Card, Mod, Scene, etc threads.

Birdybirdy

Aug 20, 2019
Hi ! As mister Sepheyer invited me to do so, I'll post my very first scene on studioneo. I'm opened to any suggestion to make it better !

A little peek (these settings are not saved, the scene is colored):

HS2_2022-06-01-12-38-47-499.png

As said in an other post:

It took me the whole day to perfect it, so I'd like to humbly share it with you and get your thoughts about it... Please be gentle !

The scene is animated and got a basic mid breathing sound, I wanted to trick the studio to animate the lips of the girl with an in game japanese voicing that could match it (something like hmmm hmmm hmm with motherly personnality I think) and then cut the sound of voices (I don't like the jap moanings, i'm too european) so they don't get on top of each other and the lipsync stays, but the game seems to refuse to save that ^^

I'm open to any critics, but I already can guess i'm gonna be slapped for the lightning wich I lack a lot of knowledge about, sorry for this one, I did what I could =/

Warning: the scene is very demanding on my PC, I guess it can take a while for the smallest rigs, so be patient (also require a lot of mods I can't remind, basicaly almost everything proposed by the launcher) !

Scene file here:

1866493_2022_0601_1316_22_055.png

TheTantabus

Apr 10, 2021
Hi folks i just discover the potential of this game and started to convert some of my fav scenes into vnge and i want to share it, also intend to bring more activity to the thread.
First of all: this are my fav scenes borrowed from the cosmos, i dont create it or the characters, i just modify some things and converted to vnge.
The first is a scene from Apollion, on going learning so expect some bugs and noob issues.
StudioNEOV2 06_06_22 10_20_42 AM.png
Caution_sign_used_on_roads_pn.svg.png *I dont kwon if this is really necessary, but if the eyes nor the nodes work properly try going to "vnactor.ini" and activate in [neov2]
ExportChara_AIPE=1
ExportSys_NodesConstraints=1
*If any bug after replace a char, just replace, save, and reopen the scene.

The Scene comes in two flavors.
Delicious Honey & Sweet Sugar
2022_0606_1019_17_805.png 2022_0606_1045_20_518.png
Chose your poison​

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote