[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
I really did the entire thing o_O
I took this as a challenge, if i can convert this in a week then i can convert anything :cool:
So I'm going to start doing my own scenes and taking requests, and see if i can buy a graphic cards doing something i like, for a change.

View attachment 1980572
Yo thanks for this man! I know it's quite a bit of work. I might be working on new scenes like this also. We'll see.

Reactions: TheTantabus

EmilyFr

Jun 24, 2021
Yeah, I just experienced it lately. But it wasn't like this before. Previously everything was okay even if it takes a longer time to load and laggy. Maybe it's something to do with the game getting bulkier over time idk lol.

Hi Dagg0th, I saw your work on kenzato. I love them.
I have 16GB usages maxed out. And I noticed that 8GB VRAM is maxed out too. The game is installed in Disk 1 but after a while, Disk 0 (OS Disk) usage maxed out too. Maybe it starts using disk cache? When it was working weeks ago, I didn't bother to look at the usages. But now even for other scenes, it feels heavier to load especially on characters.
View attachment 1797005
i have the same problem curtains scene load and my pc crash and restart i think 16 Gb of ram I think that 16Gb of ram is not enough and that it would be necessary more because I have a pc of gaming0 with RTX 3080 TI Aorus Master and only my memory panics and goes up to 100% when my graphic card is around 25-30%.

datto

Nov 21, 2021
i have the same problem curtains scene load and my pc crash and restart i think 16 Gb of ram I think that 16Gb of ram is not enough and that it would be necessary more because I have a pc of gaming0 with RTX 3080 TI Aorus Master and only my memory panics and goes up to 100% when my graphic card is around 25-30%.
I recently upgraded to 32GB as RAMs getting cheaper. Some heavier scenes can be loaded now. But I also notice even 32GB gets maxed sometimes. I guess this has something to do with the optimization of the scene. I'm not a creator so I can't tell for sure. Peace

Reactions: EmilyFr

Alucard-1987

Jun 27, 2019
Can someone post a FFM scene with NO VNGE? or tell me where to find some scenes where searching is a lot easier? Apart from kenzato

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Can someone post a FFM scene with NO VNGE? or tell me where to find some scenes where searching is a lot easier? Apart from kenzato
Here you have some from krorus123. They are old timers, and I hope he doesn't mind that I posted them here.
About sites to find scenes, if you read this thread (begining with post #1) surely you will find some more.

krorus123 30_080.png krorus123 38_390.png krorus123 38_983.png krorus123 38_988.png

EmilyFr

Jun 24, 2021
I recently upgraded to 32GB as RAMs getting cheaper. Some heavier scenes can be loaded now. But I also notice even 32GB gets maxed sometimes. I guess this has something to do with the optimization of the scene. I'm not a creator so I can't tell for sure. Peace
Ok thanks :3 i know what i have to do for now upgrade my RAM number :3 thanks and kisses for your respond :* :3

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
Hey all,

Does anyone know of/have a scene with a concert stage? Or any mod recommendations that I can use to make a rock concert scene setting?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey all,

Does anyone know of/have a scene with a concert stage? Or any mod recommendations that I can use to make a rock concert scene setting?
been looking for one as well..pls tag me if you find one
either a concert scene or a strip club or any sort of podium, there was a small podium with a pole in better repack but I can't find the mod that contains it...

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
There is this template:
View attachment 1999004
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you Seph, much appreciated!

been looking for one as well..pls tag me if you find one
either a concert scene or a strip club or any sort of podium, there was a small podium with a pole in better repack but I can't find the mod that contains it...
You can try this one, or for strip club-like stage has some great scenes for that.

Reactions: Sepheyer
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote