[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OTOJO

May 11, 2022
Can anyone figure out the answers to this scene?

It says the password is a 4 digit code for the name of the character " 鬼頭 千影 " (Onigashira Chikage, or Kito Chikage, or kigashira)
I believe the code is a form of Japanese number pun. I tried lots of them and none are correct. (2755,0155,0485, 2480...etc)
i figured out the first 2parts of the series but not this one

part 1 is 73 (Na-Mi)

Part 2 is 2 ( Nyogetsu - Ni-gatsu/February)

Reactions: Lurkersaurus

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
I'd like to re-share my very first attempt using VNGE. The original has a bug in male skin, in this new version that is fixed.
You can use DHH or Graphic mod to enhace light in scene, I always work without any grapic mod for performance reasons.
here are some caps:
For Alone and ToGetHer Pt1.
vlcsnap-2023-06-16-11h12m44s341.png vlcsnap-2023-06-16-11h12m53s456.png vlcsnap-2023-06-16-11h13m15s211.png

And for Alone and ToGetHer pt.2

vlcsnap-2023-06-16-11h13m44s616.png vlcsnap-2023-06-16-11h14m04s495.png vlcsnap-2023-06-16-11h14m28s851.png vlcsnap-2023-06-16-11h15m32s819.png
here are the links:

Alone and ToGetHer pt1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alone and ToGetHer Pt2.

Any missing mod DM me, there are common mods tho, but one never knows.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hi!
I'd like to re-share my very first attempt using VNGE. The original has a bug in male skin, in this new version that is fixed.
You can use DHH or Graphic mod to enhace light in scene, I always work without any grapic mod for performance reasons.
here are some caps:
For Alone and ToGetHer Pt1.
View attachment 2702156 View attachment 2702157 View attachment 2702158

And for Alone and ToGetHer pt.2

View attachment 2702159 View attachment 2702160 View attachment 2702161 View attachment 2702162
here are the links:

Alone and ToGetHer pt1.

Alone and ToGetHer Pt2.

Any missing mod DM me, there are common mods tho, but one never knows.
That was pretty good. Only issue I had (not sure if this was intentional but figure I'll mention it) is the character (cam) lights were off by default. Took me a few seconds to realize it as I thought it was supposed to start off in shadows or something.
They your own character designs? Pretty well done!

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
That was pretty good. Only issue I had (not sure if this was intentional but figure I'll mention it) is the character (cam) lights were off by default. Took me a few seconds to realize it as I thought it was supposed to start off in shadows or something.
They your own character designs? Pretty well done!
HI!
That's correct! all unnecessary lights and probes were turned off deliberately, as I said in the post, it is for performance purposes. you can turn it on as pleased using graph mod, or go straight to map mod, and select the lights and switch it to "Set active"

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hello!
I am once again Re-sharing this work of fiction named Alone and ToGetHer parts 3 and 4 of this first season out of 4. It was made a year ago, so the VNGE engine by that time was 37.0 or something. now I've reworked slightly in this 42.5 version, plus I've added the fluid mod for more....realism.

This gonna be the final version, the previous works will be eliminated from my Kenzato booru and you can get this and the news updated in my Mega cloud.

Notice!

I have detected an anoying bug and I simply can't get rid of it :/ please if you experience this in your end, in your machine please do the following:

Load te file, and when the message pops up asking for run VNGE,
Do not select that Instead please select the VNGE SSS button, select "Load/Save" and then select "Run fron scene"

1.png

After that, you can click on VNGE SSS button again to hide the interface, press the space bar on your keyboard and enjoy.
2.png

Really I don't know why the animation broke when play from sellect run VNGE button or pressing F8, maybe it is because it was made in older version :/

Here are some snapshots, no spoilers, better play the VNGE :p

Alone and ToGetHer pt.3

Alone and ToGetHer pt.4

Here are the link of the VNGE:
For Alone and ToGetHer pt 3:

For Alone and ToGetHer pt 4:

Have Fun!
See you next week!

Last edited:

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
Hello!
I am once again Re-sharing this work of fiction named Alone and ToGetHer parts 3 and 4 of this first season out of 4. It was made a year ago, so the VNGE engine by that time was 37.0 or something. now I've reworked slightly in this 42.5 version, plus I've added the fluid mod for more....realism.

This gonna be the final version, the previous works will be eliminated from my Kenzato booru and you can get this and the news updated in my Mega cloud.

Here are some snapshots, no spoilers, better play the VNGE :p

Here are the link of the VNGE:
For Alone and ToGetHer pt 3:

For Alone and ToGetHer pt 4:

Have Fun!
See you next week!
Alone and toGETher is one of my old-time favorites, it has the correct theme that I like :devilish:
Screenshot_12.jpg

I always wanted to try a remake, you know, daggoth style production

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Is it possible to "reverse engineer" a scene?

I want to be able to look at how a scene is put together in order to learn how to do various things I've seen others do. Is this possible?
Specific example, I really like how the artist put this little clip together and would like to recreate the head/facial elements. Is there a way to actually see what/how it was done? I'm guessing this was done in VNGE.

• Hey there

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Is it possible to "reverse engineer" a scene?

I want to be able to look at how a scene is put together in order to learn how to do various things I've seen others do. Is this possible?
Specific example, I really like how the artist put this little clip together and would like to recreate the head/facial elements. Is there a way to actually see what/how it was done? I'm guessing this was done in VNGE.
HI!
Yes you (we) can somehow "reverse engine" that scene.
First. this is an scene made up with keyframes. you can see it using timeline mod
HS2_2023-06-18-11-30-06-287.png

you can make your chara to move some faces features, like this simple example:

Keyframe: open mouth
HS2_2023-06-18-11-32-35-846.png

Keyframe closed mouth
HS2_2023-06-18-11-32-45-968.png

Running the anim we will se the mouth closes smoothy, depends of the "curve" you gave in the render (I sugest to look for a complete tutorial online, Youtube is a good start)

Well, understanding the basics we can "borrow" the artist work. How?
go to the scene and select the female actress, then in VNGE sss select clip manager and the clip itself, click on modify:
HS2_2023-06-18-11-39-06-424.png

In there you will see the entire setup of keyframes, look up on the ones related to face expressions.
HS2_2023-06-18-11-23-55-645.png HS2_2023-06-18-11-24-03-191.png
Again, if you like to know how it was made, that is your answer, If you want to copy that for you use in another situation, then you have to deselect all the unwanted keyframes, leave only the usefull ones, save that scene as a new and then work on it.
I think that is a lotta work, I'r rather preffer make one from scratch.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
HI!
Dana's Desires was my second attempt in doing VNGE. It was made thnking in a nice love story, not all scenes should be (are) willd sex, tentacles, gallons of cum, more sex, more tentacles...so I wanted to give another view of that, and attract other public, female maybe (why not?).
So, this is the Re-make, the re-upload of this series named Dana's Desires, a tale of a young girl looking for love, trapped in a triangle between a male and a girl.

Dana's desires Episode 1 snapshots:
HS2_2023-06-18-13-40-00-842.png HS2_2023-06-18-13-40-55-992.png HS2_2023-06-18-13-42-15-902.png HS2_2023-06-18-13-43-43-488.png HS2_2023-06-18-13-45-10-966.png HS2_2023-06-18-13-45-22-399.png
HS2_2023-06-18-14-00-44-143.png HS2_2023-06-18-14-10-33-958.png

The original file was buggy (again), I've fixed that, I've included Music, so if you don't like music and sound VNGE's, please turn your local volume down.

Here is the link to the VNGE:

Notice!

I have detected an anoying bug and I simply can't get rid of it :/ please if you experience this in your end, in your machine please do the following:

Load te file, and when the message pops up asking for run VNGE, Do not select that Instead please select the VNGE SSS button, select "Load/Save" and then select "Run fron scene"

bug.png

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
HI!
Yes you (we) can somehow "reverse engine" that scene.
First. this is an scene made up with keyframes. you can see it using timeline mod
View attachment 2706417

you can make your chara to move some faces features, like this simple example:

Keyframe: open mouth
View attachment 2706420

Keyframe closed mouth
View attachment 2706421

Running the anim we will se the mouth closes smoothy, depends of the "curve" you gave in the render (I sugest to look for a complete tutorial online, Youtube is a good start)

Well, understanding the basics we can "borrow" the artist work. How?
go to the scene and select the female actress, then in VNGE sss select clip manager and the clip itself, click on modify:
View attachment 2706428

In there you will see the entire setup of keyframes, look up on the ones related to face expressions.
View attachment 2706429 View attachment 2706430
Again, if you like to know how it was made, that is your answer, If you want to copy that for you use in another situation, then you have to deselect all the unwanted keyframes, leave only the usefull ones, save that scene as a new and then work on it.
I think that is a lotta work, I'r rather preffer make one from scratch.
Thanks so much! I'd give a double thumbs up if I knew how.
I don't want to reuse it, I just want to know how it's done and would love to to get something that smooth looking. My scene lighting still sucks, and I've only just started looking into vnge and clips so we'll see how it works out.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Thanks so much! I'd give a double thumbs up if I knew how.
I don't want to reuse it, I just want to know how it's done and would love to to get something that smooth looking. My scene lighting still sucks, and I've only just started looking into vnge and clips so we'll see how it works out.
Any time!
Here is the right place to learn! Hope someday you share you work here.

Reactions: yonghui.me

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hey Kaseijin, how do you make the floaty title letters?
Hi wassap!
Do you mean the title screen? It can be done with VNGE text, an extension of the VNGE, among with sounds, phisics, savestates and text. Sadly I'm away my machine right now. Remind me on weekend and I'll can do a short tuto in how-to.

Why wait'till weekend? Here are some tutorials in how to make texts.

Let me know if it helps you.

Last edited:

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hi wassap!
Do you mean the title screen? It can be done with VNGE text, an extension of the VNGE, among with sounds, phisics, savestates and text. Sadly I'm away my machine right now. Remind me on weekend and I'll can do a short tuto in how-to.

Why wait'till weekend? Here are some tutorials in how to make texts.

Let me know if it helps you.
Thanks so much! I'll go through it and let you know how it worked out.

• Hey there

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
This is still a work in progress. I'd like this to be a shared scene, where users can contribute with their own ideas. Download here
Simply amazing!!

THIS is why I love StudioNeov2! The imagination (and skills) is the limit. Excelent work!!

You know, I have weeks thinkin in how to do a such enviroment like you just have already share. And also I have the idea in add some weather features, like rain, snow, lightning thunders and even sand storm. I found a preset that I think it can be used to do the lightning effect:

View attachment 2717156
This is a preset for graphic mode. Take a look and see. I don't know how to make the lights do tha switch pattern, to replicate that.

Rochin

Oct 3, 2017
Simply amazing!!

THIS is why I love StudioNeov2! The imagination (and skills) is the limit. Excelent work!!

You know, I have weeks thinkin in how to do a such enviroment like you just have already share. And also I have the idea in add some weather features, like rain, snow, lightning thunders and even sand storm. I found a preset that I think it can be used to do the lightning effect:

View attachment 2717156
This is a preset for graphic mode. Take a look and see. I don't know how to make the lights do tha switch pattern, to replicate that.
Thank you so much. I actually tried including rain on the whole map, but found it impossible, it would either be too performance demanding, or not convincing. I might try it again for the next update. Thanks for the preset, i'll take a look.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote