5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Small Town scene​

View attachment 2717078
View attachment 2717082
How to use:

This is still a work in progress. I'd like this to be a shared scene, where users can contribute with their own ideas. Download here
goddamn don't mind if I steal that right out of there! That's amazing! I can't wait for it to crash my PC!
Edit:
Already off to a good start, holy FUCK
1687523867585.png

Reactions: Rochin and Sepheyer

Rochin

Oct 3, 2017
goddamn don't mind if I steal that right out of there! That's amazing! I can't wait for it to crash my PC!
Edit:
Already off to a good start, holy FUCK
View attachment 2718030
Yeah, i thought something was weird and tried remaking one of the scenes from zero. Turns out timeline was bloating them for some reason, some of them are 10x larger than they're supposed to be and making timeline freeze. I'm remaking them with timeline uninstalled, also compressed most textures. Will be done in a few days.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
I'm sharing the 5th part of this history called "Purple Pills".
This scene has two maps, Drug warehouse and container office, make sure you have both installed in your system.
It uses fluid FX, also make sure you have installed this addon, but is not essetial.
6 females and 4 males is the entire cast, I guess all the models have standard clothes and zipmods.

This is a fictionary history, none of this is real and none of the 3d rendered model had suffer.

Some remarks:
Studio Neo V2 scenes are cool, it is a cheap source in makin 3d redered models, obviously not as professional as Maya, zbrush, blender, it has limitations and a lot, A LOT of bugs, but i can handle it.

If you want to work in this environment, you should realize that:
-VNGE is best if has 50 scenes or less, bigger scenes is lead to be buggy in somehow. really, the simplest the better.
-Animations is best in key frames, secondly via gimmicks, and last VNFrames. This last one has to be used once in a while, and in each scene, never one after one.
-When you register any actor or prop, allways register them invisible, if those props or actors has to be included in a folder, parent it all first and then register.
-Try not to make too many subfolders when register, it may lead to bugs and never be able to locate them and fix them
-ALLWAYS save your scenes! export scenes and cams frequently, and save the file each 4 or 5 scenes made. if you gonna include text, export the text and cams in the log file.
-even doing all clean and smooth, the program will fail, belive me, it is frustrating but if you like this, you will overcome that frustation and carry on.

There is no previews by now, I have to work right now, but once return i'll post some screenshoots. promise

this is the mega link:

Just to make sure, launch the scene via VNGE SSS state menu, go to "load/save" and choose "Run VNScene script from the beginning"

There is a high probability that this story will be the last Im going to share in VNGE. Maybe next work will be on Ren'py.
because some of my anims in VNGE are broken, or buggy, you people don't deserve to see a broken work, and say:
"That dude KaseiJin , their work are only scrap and trash " And because no so many people like VNGE. I have a lot of unfinished works that I can't finish because my machine is not good, the software doesn't like me and have no spare time this days. we will see in the near future.

If you are one of the people that want to learn how to, Don't be discouraged by the above text, if you have to choose between do and don't do, Allways choose TO DO, in everything in your life. If you want to learn how to begin, let me know and I will try to guide you. who knows, maybe you have a good idea tha has to be knew or told.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Any in of the Walking regargting one will do. watch video below

View attachment 2760025

HI!
Hey! well done! Congrats! I love the way you used the camera shots. And the music too!
You know what? This works of you gaveme an idea. I'm going to make videos out of my VNGE's. The whole credit is yours!

Alucard-1987

Jun 27, 2019
HI!
Hey! well done! Congrats! I love the way you used the camera shots. And the music too!
You know what? This works of you gaveme an idea. I'm going to make videos out of my VNGE's. The whole credit is yours!
That sounds great. As long as you still keep making new scenes as well, please!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kaseijin

Wolf Hunter

Nov 23, 2020
Someone has the scenes from RealGoodStuff?
I'm also looking the scenes from kuo

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hello, The videos not mine...All credits go to CHWxXx

Working on mine :)

View attachment 2760648
Hi!
I've working in a video making of my work named "The Trip", Also I have redo the VNGE, fixing camera angles and other things.
This is inspired in a video shared by Pretzel11 ;) Hope you enjoy it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is the link for the video:

And here is the link for the Updated VNGE:

Last edited:

Mazdayasna

Feb 29, 2020
Hi!
I've working in a video making of my work named "The Trip", Also I have redo the VNGE, fixing camera angles and other things.
This is inspired in a video shared by Pretzel11 ;) Hope you enjoy it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is the link for the video:

And here is the link for the Updated VNGE:

Your works it's really good! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kaseijin

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hey does anyone know if there's a way to make the mirrors work better? Including an example of what I mean. Notice how dark the mirror is (almost useless in this scenario). Anyone have any ideas?
(note, the original creator of the scene I ripped this from solved the issue by literally just creating a mirror copy of the scene. I left it there for anyone who is curious).

pslienced

Apr 3, 2020
found over 100+ dread inside scene here

but i can't find the password to the .rar file.
it is said that the password is in the comment but i couldn't find it.
Maybe anyone can help ???

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote