[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I'm not familiar with arca.live how do you download from there or even put in the password?
A lot of posts there don't have cards. For those that do, you often need to click on the card to open a new window then to save as to download it.
Some that are cards have passwords for some reason.

It is a useful site as cards shared there often aren't shared elsewhere. But I personally go to Bepis DB, Discord, Yuki Portal and Kenzato Booru more frequently.

Reactions: Da_Fonz and ttba

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi
Check out the video version of the VNGE named "The Trip Episode 3".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For those who don't want or don't know how to use VNGE, you can see the capabilities of Studio Neo. The limit is the imagination.
While recording the VNGE, I spoted a lot, A LOT of errors I made, because my cheap machine doesn't run smooth I think the anims is what I see. Wrong. It is a real challenge to make good quality anims, I praise all people who make their work and ask for some money in return, really it is a time-consuming process, think a moment in the effort those ppl put to share a work.
I'm gonna take a break, too much work and tomorrow I will drive 10 hours to the job site. But I will return to bring you all my work so far in video format, continue with the "Purple Pills" history and start the proyects I've holding, a milf history, a sci-fi adventure and a based-in-a-fictional true history. 20 episodes long tale.

Be good and see ya' all soon!!

Last edited:

Wolf Hunter

Nov 23, 2020
Found Taka Kan paid scenes. There are 153 scenes.
But I couldn't figure out the password. I'll post it the link here in case anyone can help...
Where is the download link? I dont understand a flipping thing on that page

Reactions: ttba

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Where is the download link? I dont understand a flipping thing on that page
They do a weird thing where there's no direct link. Assuming it's due to censorship issues or something.
So you see that huge string of characters? Not the korean stuff, the english letters that seem like random letters? That's a code.
You go to base64decode.org and paste that string in there and it will "translate" it to an actual link. You can then just copy that link normally and go get the file.
FYI, the one you posted seems to need a password, so you need that too otherwise, not gonna work out for you.

Wolf Hunter

Nov 23, 2020
They do a weird thing where there's no direct link. Assuming it's due to censorship issues or something.
So you see that huge string of characters? Not the korean stuff, the english letters that seem like random letters? That's a code.
You go to base64decode.org and paste that string in there and it will "translate" it to an actual link. You can then just copy that link normally and go get the file.
FYI, the one you posted seems to need a password, so you need that too otherwise, not gonna work out for you.
Understood, thank you bro!

Reactions: ttba

pslienced

Apr 3, 2020
Unlike before, now when I open arca.live, I can't see the list of the posts.
Is it just me or does it happen to you guys as well ?

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Hello,

Not sure if anyone did the VNGE for ''Shannon's First Time Being a Substitute Art Teacher''.

I kinda borrowed things from this forum and what I learned I added by doing VNGE for this story.

I am suggesting copying the folder from download to simple_novels and you can use that to play from there.

Have a fantastic Friday everyone!

Yo! That turned out great! Any chance of converting my last one to a VNGE as well? I know it's a lot of work but since you did so awesome, I would like to see your take on it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...o-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/post-9492677

Reactions: Sgatto
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote