[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Figured out the rotation (using rotator gimmick. Didn't even know that existed), but still looking for a way, if it's even possible, to have a wind through hair effect. Anyone know?
Hi!
Maybe (it came to my mind rightnow) if you attach a capsule collider to that rotator, in advanced mode, make the colliders to react only with the desired bones (hair in this case). I'm away from my machine so I can't do the test

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hi!
Maybe (it came to my mind rightnow) if you attach a capsule collider to that rotator, in advanced mode, make the colliders to react only with the desired bones (hair in this case). I'm away from my machine so I can't do the test
hmmm....that's an interesting thought. I'll give it a go and see how it looks.

FearMy3Inch

Dec 16, 2018
anyone know where I can find gym equipment props like weights, bars, dumbells ect. ? Hoohs patreon has a map that is said to come with props like those but I cant find them anywhere in the studio

Reactions: Bear_grizzly

FearMy3Inch

Dec 16, 2018
whenever I try loading it says the file is either corrupted or from another game

here is the map from his patreon, under contents it shows the studio items as if it comes with the map idk if I'm just dumb or something but I can't find the damn props

EDIT: alright I got them to show up after installing all of his props from the sideload.betterrepack website lol

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2023
whenever I try loading it says the file is either corrupted or from another game

here is the map from his patreon, under contents it shows the studio items as if it comes with the map idk if I'm just dumb or something but I can't find the damn props
you might need this file

put it in mods

then use the use the find icon , search for hooh they should show up now

terza

Apr 2, 2021
I download a scene from bepis. when I saved Blendshape preset from this chara but I can't load it into the same new chara I added, any idea?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ttba

ttba

Jan 31, 2023
I download a scene from bepis. when I saved Blendshape preset from this chara but I can't load it into the same new chara I added, any idea?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because the facial bones of the new character you loaded are different from those of the previously saved blendshape expression preset, you can see it from the blendshape bone list or judge it from the face shape.Here is the latest HSPlugins, maybe it will help you:

• Red Heart
Reactions: terza
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote