[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

terza

Apr 2, 2021
Because the facial bones of the new character you loaded are different from those of the previously saved blendshape expression preset, you can see it from the blendshape bone list or judge it from the face shape.Here is the latest HSPlugins, maybe it will help you:
look like KKmanager already updated it for me. so I should change bones manually then, thanks!

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hey folks, it's been a while!

I had some spare time to dabble today and thought I'd finally try to figure out how to use the Timeline plugin to make animated scenes.

I'd like to share my first test scene with you guys here.

Let me know what you think!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi!
Nice to have you back!
Looks good! I look forward to see more works from you, keep it up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ectospasm

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Does anyone know the password? :cry:
The author is asking for the name of the weapon used by this character named Asuna, I understand she's from a game named "blue archive". I really dunno about tis game but I hope this hint helps you.

Reactions: ttba

ttba

Jan 31, 2023
アスナの固有武器の名前は、ブルーアーカイブでは「サプライズパーティー」1、白猫プロジェクトでは「フィエゴモチーフ」2というひらがなで書くことができます。I've asked about the AI, but with no success.thank you for your hint.
I re-tried hiragana and katakana. i did it! The password is さぷらいずぱーてぃー.Thank you so much for the tip~(y)

ttba

Jan 31, 2023
Whats the password for this?
Here is my idea: to convert the name to a number when setting the password. This involves creating a password using a number that corresponds to each letter of your name. For example, if the name is Taro, T=20, A= 1, R=18, O=15 and the password is 2011815. Of course the example shown here is not a password.

Alucard-1987

Jun 27, 2019
Here is my idea: to convert the name to a number when setting the password. This involves creating a password using a number that corresponds to each letter of your name. For example, if the name is Taro, T=20, A= 1, R=18, O=15 and the password is 2011815. Of course the example shown here is not a password.
Useful hint if I knew what the name is.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Kaseijin Is there going to be any more non-VNGE scenes coming up soon?
Hi!
Of course! But first I need some spare time, this season of the year is very busy for me, as you may know, doing VNGE is my Hobby and I like to be creative and share my thoughts with ya guys.

Right now I'm coverting my old works to a video format, and once in my home and enough time to let my mind fly, I'm going to start two new tales. it gonna be huge with a lotta chapters so i am thinking in share only smal scenes and not the whole VNGE file, some ppl doesn't like VNGE and/or don't understand hoy visual novels works so best choice is to make videos.

Sgatto

Sep 11, 2022
Hi!
Of course! But first I need some spare time, this season of the year is very busy for me, as you may know, doing VNGE is my Hobby and I like to be creative and share my thoughts with ya guys.

Right now I'm coverting my old works to a video format, and once in my home and enough time to let my mind fly, I'm going to start two new tales. it gonna be huge with a lotta chapters so i am thinking in share only smal scenes and not the whole VNGE file, some ppl doesn't like VNGE and/or don't understand hoy visual novels works so best choice is to make videos.
i hope you will continue to do and share your magnific VINGE novels!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kaseijin and ttba
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote