Jun 27, 2019
Hi! Alucard-1987
Can you figure this one out ?

The riddle says:

뷔붠

나는 자연인이다! 하면 생각나는 그 인물 ㅇㅇㅇ

어둠의 세력으로 인해 세뇌를 당했다면

니들이 생각하는 그분은 절대 아님

The link is down, but I managed to download it before the owner take it down ;)
I can't figure it out. Sorry

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Are you able to use other players housing in AI and add it to your game, if so how and where can I find housing?

pslienced

Apr 3, 2020
Found more patreon mods, but I don't know whose patreon it is.
7.41 GB file. I think it contains clothes mods as well.

I'll post it here so anyone can help figure out the password.

Reactions: mentosfruit

pslienced

Apr 3, 2020
This one is from Osland patreon. 1GB -> 64 zipmod files.
I think it contains clothes mods as well.

I'll post it here so anyone can help figure out the password.

Reactions: mentosfruit

terza

Apr 2, 2021
After a long battle with a really long and busy week, finally I finished ''Maddie's Seduction by Her Brother's New Friend'' VNGE.

I am still learning how to use some setting but at the moment I am kinda happy with the results.

Again, I am suggesting copying the folder from download to simple_novels and you can use that to play from there.

Enjoy and have a happy Saturday!

Are these scenes supposed to eat up all of my 32 GB RAM and make the studio crash? I can barely play the scene from 1.5 til 1.9 (always need to crash one time and restart after loading a new scene too) the rest was already a lost cause
reminds me of the good old time when I played Vindictus and Dota2 with my 2 GB RAM and crashed every time after loading the scene. can't believe I have experienced it again with my 32 GB RAM LAMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Are these scenes supposed to eat up all of my 32 GB RAM and make the studio crash? I can barely play the scene from 1.5 til 1.9 (always need to crash one time and restart after loading a new scene too) the rest was already a lost cause
reminds me of the good old time when I played Vindictus and Dota2 with my 2 GB RAM and crashed every time after loading the scene. can't believe I have experienced it again with my 32 GB RAM LAMO.
if they have a shit ton of objects, animations, etc, then yea...unfortunately yes...
One example is my map (linked in my sig). It uses all my RAM and overflows my VRAM even after I clean it up to work on a new scene and I leave just what's neccessary (ground, rocks, some nearby treees or housing).
I thought upgrading my pc would help but nope, I still get under 30 fps just because this studio doesn't optimise textures, shadows and everything else AT ALL...they're all always taking up VRAM even if they are completely hidden in the workspace.

• Haha
Reactions: terza

Bear_grizzly

Oct 22, 2022
cześć kolego..jeśli ten edytor chara nie zostanie znaleziony w studiu, gdy studio jest uruchomione...jakiekolwiek sugestie dotyczące rozwiązania, bracie? czy brakuje mi wtyczki? gdzie pobrać?
View attachment 2889179
[/CYTAT]
hi mate..if this chara editor is not found on studio when studio is running..any suggest for solution bro? am i missing plugin? where to download?
View attachment 2889179
What version of the game do you have that you have all icons unlocked?

Rochin

Oct 3, 2017

Honey Select 2 - Small Town scene

This a rework of my previous scene. I remade it from scratch and compressed the textures i used, now it's almost 10 times smaller and it has no more issues with Timeline. I also reworked the houses and added sun, moon and clouds. This is still a work in progress.
I'd like this to be a shared scene, where users can contribute with their own ideas, so if you have any cool additions you'd like others to enjoy, send them to me and i'll incorporate them to the scene.
town map2.jpg
Download link

Last edited:

bijigatal01

Jul 11, 2022
found over 100+ dread inside scene here

but i can't find the password to the .rar file.
it is said that the password is in the comment but i couldn't find it.
Maybe anyone can help ???
I think the password is this : lQay0IXIri88

Reactions: pslienced

friedeyepotato

Oct 5, 2020
Hi, I have loaded a scene in StudioNeo that uses many constraints and pistons to animate the characters. Problem is all the animation is on a male body character. Is there a way to easily swap the male character to a female one without having to individually remap all the constraints?

I tried the character loader, but it won't let me change the male character to load any female cards. I also tried to save the pose and load it in the same position by using copy and paste transform values, but the constraints do not swap over.

Reactions: Wang??

Alucard-1987

Jun 27, 2019
Why does my HS2 lag now? when I used studio a week ago I could have 13 charas on the same screen but now if I use only 3 it lags

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
I'm planning to make a freely available new short story scene using VNGE for the first time.

For this scene, I wanted to do a naughty "Pizza delivery person" scenario and I want to let the community decide which of the two following scenarios would you prefer I make:

1: Three girls, one delivery guy

2:Three boys, one delivery girl

1.png
Everyone is welcome to vote here:
The poll will be up for 10 days until September 17th.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I'm planning to make a freely available new short story scene using VNGE for the first time.

For this scene, I wanted to do a naughty "Pizza delivery person" scenario and I want to let the community decide which of the two following scenarios would you prefer I make:

1: Three girls, one delivery guy

2:Three boys, one delivery girl

View attachment 2913067
Everyone is welcome to vote here:
The poll will be up for 10 days until September 17th.
Nice! Go number 2!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote