[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheTantabus

Apr 10, 2021
Hi, can anyone help me here? how can i use the translator in VNGE scenes? I already change the shortcut from "Ctrl+L" to "Ctrl+Alt+L" in case of some plugin doing interference but it not work anyway, do i need to change something extra? I have BR10

astay0398

Sep 22, 2023
is there a shorcut key in neostudiov2 where i can forward or backward certain scene because for example theres a scene containing arround 15camera angle do i need to check the certain scene and click the camera number in order to continue to next scene because its hard to check uncheck it manually

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
Hey all,

Part 1 of my first VNGE short story is ready.

Thanks to those who voted, the winning scenario was 3 guys 1 girl!

HS2_2023-09-23-12-53-34-444.png

The scene and preset are freely accessible on my Patreon page .

I've decided to split these up into parts as making VNGE scenes can be more tricky then I thought... and losing hours of work because of messing up some minor things with the plugin is not fun!

As promised this series will be FREE for all! After I'm done with it, I will think long and hard whether I want to make another VNGE scene, or just stick to my regular style >.>

Two little known issues:

The preset needs to be manually laoded each time after you load the scene, before you play the VNGE.

Also, the HS2PE settings for the female boobs only work for me if I go into the plugin and disable and re-enable each boob settings. This also unintentionally stays the same throughout the scenes. I'm not sure if/how I can change that so modified boob settings would only apply to a certain VNGE sub-scene. If I figure it out later, I'll edit and update scene. Also, please advise if you know the answer :3

Otherwise, hope you enjoy and stay tuned for part 2 coming soon!

a_knot

Apr 30, 2017

oh great man, help me understand the answer

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
I would like to share a short video of the Epilogue from "The Trip" series. This work was inspired in a TV Series that I saw years ago. May I say also I get inspired in the works of Ectospasm a little bit too
Hope this can make inspiration to all who want to do your own work.
And to thank all talented modders who make this possible. Please if you can, support them. some of them are 1-5 bucks patreons and are really worthy. What will we do if they quit doing mods because massive piracy? It's up to us.

Anyways, here is the link. feel free to comment. Have a nice Week!

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
Pizza delivery part 2 is here and completes this short story. Scene card and preset freely available on my Patreon .

HS2_2023-09-26-17-36-30-001.png

One known issue you may have this time is the "poles" not aligning in the right direction. Should be fixable by checking that FK body is active on the characters with their poles out. Otherwise there should be no issues, hopefully. It's been a fun little learning curve making my first VNGE and I hope you enjoy!

I might make more in he future, but for now, I will go back to working on my Tales from Neopolis series. Volume 4 is coming together and it's looking better than ever, with more time spent on fine details, lighting and fleshing out each segment! More news on that next month.

meingott02

Apr 5, 2019
Sharing the two scenes below in the SPOILER tag.
The scenes might not be 100% as depicted in the image since some stuff I added via character overlay and it won't translate if you swap characters anyhow.

Link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm a necromancer and I'm raising your post from the grave to see if you have these scenes still? They're fire.

Reactions: guckley

RougeComet

Oct 3, 2022
Depression on both sides of the hip.
I am using R13 studio, the hip area is fine after you load your nude character in default position.
But if you rotate your character 180 degrees forward and backward, you'll see depression(sunken) on both side of the hip…
I tried to use other default characters or other uncensors but they didn't work.
This bug can cause a hip flashing effect and give you a bad experience when you are using mmdd to make the character dance.
Anybody knows how to fix this?

leonardz

Jan 1, 2020
I am using R13 studio, the hip area is fine after you load your nude character in default position.
But if you rotate your character 180 degrees forward and backward, you'll see depression(sunken) on both side of the hip…
I tried to use other default characters or other uncensors but they didn't work.
This bug can cause a hip flashing effect and give you a bad experience when you are using mmdd to make the character dance.
looks like this is an effect of joint correction enabled on the character, you can disable on the "anim" button, could be wrong

meingott02

Apr 5, 2019
You should post an example of what's happening so we can better help you troubleshoot it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote