[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I'm a necromancer and I'm raising your post from the grave to see if you have these scenes still? They're fire.

Just uploaded them for you. Didn't realize the Megalinks were dead.
The .preset files for HS2Graphics Mod is in the comment sections of the bepis website.

RougeComet

Oct 3, 2022
In order to solve the previous 180-degree problem, I chose to rotate the y-axis of the character and scene 90 degrees.

This can solve the problem of sunken hip, but sometimes the leg dance motion will stutter (I used moka's solo "TOUGEN RENKA" motion, and the character's leg motion will lose frames after starting to play (there was the problem of hip sunken before this happened, but the dance motion was silky smooth).

I haven’t figured out the direct cause of this problem yet. Its current state is like Schrödinger’s cat.
In the saved original scene which plays dance motion smoothly (including this used character, made from an empty scene without this character):
1. Directly rotate the character and the camera 90 degrees (without rotating the scene), there is no leg dance motion stutter.
2. Then continue to rotate the scene 90 degrees, no stutter either.
3. Save this scene and then reload it, there is a significant frame loss in leg dance motion.
4. Reload a new empty scene (excluding characters), load the characters, and rotate them 90 degrees. During this period, vnge and mmdd were not used, play the motion and frames were dropped on the legs.
5. Repeat step 4, but do not rotate 90 degrees, no stutter happened.

In all the above situations, the game fps is normal. It is just the simple leg dance movements that drop frames and look stuttering. The Tougen Renka leg motion will drop frames after the character starting to take steps in the beginning of the song (it's quite obvious to notice).

Can anyone try to reproduce this problem?

The motion used is this:

The download password is peach.

Reactions: ttba

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
To "correct" the sunken hip thing for 180 degree rotations, I set it to 181. Simple fix and it works. Unless you absa-freakin-lootly need the rotation set to 180 for some unknown reason.

Kolkpen

Oct 10, 2017
Chances are there's an overflow or something of the sort occurring when you have a character rotated dead on 180 degrees when joint correction is enabled

meingott02

Apr 5, 2019

Just uploaded them for you. Didn't realize the Megalinks were dead.
The .preset files for HS2Graphics Mod is in the comment sections of the bepis website.
Thanks for the response and upload m8. Much appreciated!

pslienced

Apr 3, 2020
Found some paid mods from Feather522, milk217, Pirate-DUMEX(Dali), and sjjpl
The file size is 12GB and you can find the link download here :

The problem is that the file has password and I can't figure it out since I don't speak korean.
I'll share it here in case anyone can help :)

Aziekil

Jan 30, 2023
Found some paid mods from Feather522, milk217, Pirate-DUMEX(Dali), and sjjpl
The file size is 12GB and you can find the link download here :

The problem is that the file has password and I can't figure it out since I don't speak korean.
I'll share it here in case anyone can help :)
qAFaEiijMat9arbAHlJGMg - password

yoshinon777

Dec 1, 2019
qAFaEiijMat9arbAHlJGMg - password
Everyone will know the password
The problem is the password that depends on the file itself
It seems to be related to One Piece's Gold Roger, but it's hard to solve
Before that, I understood Xi Jinping's riddle rather quickly

Kumanda

Jan 18, 2020
I know I never posted Part 3 of my last work. However, that was my test run and non-canonical (still a good watch since some of the things there were always canon for my OC's). I have been working for the past 2 weeks on a longer project. I hope you'll get some entertainment from this. The only spoiler is No sex scene, so if you were hoping for that, not in this chapter. You may pass over it, and that's ok.

**PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER BEFORE THE VID STARTS!** Fair warning. Anyway. Grab a snack and enjoy. its 35 minutes long lol.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I know I never posted Part 3 of my last work. However, that was my test run and non-canonical (still a good watch since some of the things there were always canon for my OC's). I have been working for the past 2 weeks on a longer project. I hope you'll get some entertainment from this. The only spoiler is No sex scene, so if you were hoping for that, not in this chapter. You may pass over it, and that's ok.

**PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER BEFORE THE VID STARTS!** Fair warning. Anyway. Grab a snack and enjoy. its 35 minutes long lol.

Hi!
My friend! I am a big fan of new VNGE as soon as they are out. I am having troubles seeing your work, you see, Mostly of the time I am away from home and the way I read F98 forum is via my cellphone, besides, My Mega's bandwidth is limited. Can I sugest you something?

1. Maybe if you do small videos, or a complete one like this, splitted in 10 or 15 minutes long I will be able to obtain it.
  2. If you could, upload in a different video format, like Mp4, that way the videos can be watched in-site, no need to download.
  3. There is an ancient rule in some forums, it said "No preview, no download". It also will be fantastic if you can give us some trailer, or snapshots of your work.
BY now I'll wait 'till I reach home and see how to get your videos. Thankyou for sharing!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote