[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kumanda

Jan 18, 2020
Hi!
My friend! I am a big fan of new VNGE as soon as they are out. I am having troubles seeing your work, you see, Mostly of the time I am away from home and the way I read F98 forum is via my cellphone, besides, My Mega's bandwidth is limited. Can I sugest you something?

1. Maybe if you do small videos, or a complete one like this, splitted in 10 or 15 minutes long I will be able to obtain it.
  2. If you could, upload in a different video format, like Mp4, that way the videos can be watched in-site, no need to download.
  3. There is an ancient rule in some forums, it said "No preview, no download". It also will be fantastic if you can give us some trailer, or snapshots of your work.
BY now I'll wait 'till I reach home and see how to get your videos. Thankyou for sharing!
Understandable. I downloaded Handbrake and compressed it down to under 500 MB and in MP4 format. So for those with bandwidth issues, and I'll admit, 1.3 gigs is a lot, here you go.
Enjoy!
Edited: (Mega version rendered without Audio.)

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Understandable. I downloaded Handbrake and compressed it down to under 500 MB and in MP4 format. So for those with bandwidth issues, and I'll admit, 1.3 gigs is a lot, here you go.
Enjoy!

or here
HI!
Nice work! Even there are no sex scenes, i like it!
First, there are plot, actors, and plenty of locations. Also the outfits, Kuma Kun has style!
The music you use is also good, For every situation is each music style. I can recognize DOA 6 Mila's stage xD
very clever the use of onomatopoeia mod.
You see? This story of you gave me inspiration to do something new. I always try to not copy other artist's work, only based concepts.
Keep it up! Practice makes mastery! I'm looking forwadr to more of your works.
Take a look to my work, It was a year ago when I did this VNGE, In all those months there are new mods and this time I am making videos out of this, enhancing it and adding new camera shots:

and here will post the outcoming ones. Please tell me what do you thing about those

Have a nice one!

Kumanda

Jan 18, 2020
HI!
Nice work! Even there are no sex scenes, i like it!
First, there are plot, actors, and plenty of locations. Also the outfits, Kuma Kun has style!
The music you use is also good, For every situation is each music style. I can recognize DOA 6 Mila's stage xD
very clever the use of onomatopoeia mod.
You see? This story of you gave me inspiration to do something new. I always try to not copy other artist's work, only based concepts.
Keep it up! Practice makes mastery! I'm looking forwadr to more of your works.
Take a look to my work, It was a year ago when I did this VNGE, In all those months there are new mods and this time I am making videos out of this, enhancing it and adding new camera shots:

and here will post the outcoming ones. Please tell me what do you thing about those

Have a nice one!
I'm glad you like it. I made sure there was lots of world-building before stuff goes wild in the next act. Also, I remember seeing that scene float around on Kenzato, unless I'm confusing it with another with a similar title. Still, really nice VNGE work

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

fudaksi

Apr 21, 2021
Hi everyone!

I am working at my new project/novel ''Modern family'' which hopefully I will finish part 1 this week to upload it here.

It's about a young boy ''Jacob'' who he's meeting his new stepmom which he's falling in love with her.

I am attaching a few preview pictures for you guys.

Cheers!
This looks superb!! When do we get to see the whole thing and preferably get the scene too?

Reactions: Goguuu

rsbps

Oct 14, 2020
Found some paid mods from Feather522, milk217, Pirate-DUMEX(Dali), and sjjpl
The file size is 12GB and you can find the link download here :

The problem is that the file has password and I can't figure it out since I don't speak korean.
I'll share it here in case anyone can help :)
For the zip it's - ansuaekswjf

Alucard-1987

Jun 27, 2019
Hi,

I am adding part 1 of my new project/novel ''Modern family''!
View attachment 2998043

The story it's about a young boy who's meeting his new Stepmom!

Everything is just a mind projection, nothing been copied from real life events so please don't take this ''ad litteram''.:sneaky:

No sounds or music been added to the scenes as I am giving you the free choice to play your favourit song when you watching.:ROFLMAO::devilish:

PS.
Many thanks to Kaseijin for help about some of the settings.

Enjoy!
Can't load scene in studio

genera_lace

Aug 17, 2019
Found some paid mods from Feather522, milk217, Pirate-DUMEX(Dali), and sjjpl
The file size is 12GB and you can find the link download here :

The problem is that the file has password and I can't figure it out since I don't speak korean.
I'll share it here in case anyone can help :)
Can someone explain how you download when you're on this page? Is the long text string in the post a part of a URL you type in? It looks like a magnet to me but it's not working for me.

Last edited:

Kumanda

Jan 18, 2020
Working on Act 2 of the story in my free time. Here's a glimpse of the opening of Act 2.
Work-in-progress footage Subject to change or additions.

Reactions: Goguuu

genera_lace

Aug 17, 2019
copy all the code that is first on the page into dcode64---then you will get a download link or view here the link ( here the correct link- decode --

qAFaEiijMat9arbAHlJGMg is the password for the download

ansuaekswjf for the zip
Ah, I've used the site for months and never knew any of this. Thanks a bunch!

solidkhaos

May 19, 2022
Anyone on here know where I can find some good twerking or ass shaking scenes? Really wish I knew how to make something like this....

Kumanda

Jan 18, 2020
Anyone on here know where I can find some good twerking or ass shaking scenes? Really wish I knew how to make something like this....
To be honest, with some practice with piston gimmicks (keyframes/timeline if your super pro lol), you can make your own. However, I hope this help. That is if you don't have or have not seen these already.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote