[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
A question? I search a special Scene have one this scene or Animation.
I serach this.
Rikishis Stinkface from begin to end how in wwe2k22 or 23 game.

anhnguyen3011

Oct 21, 2023

anyone have time to figure these out?
tia

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Hey, I just did this by accident and I though I would share (don't know if it has been done before). I wanted to get this squished boob look:
Example1.jpg
and was able to do it by using a GDC bra that deforms:
Example2.jpg
and then was able to turn it off in the render editor thus leaving the squished boobs:
Example3.jpg
The only bad thing is that it only looks good from the side angles and the illusion falls apart from the front. Is there an actual mod out there that can do squished boobs in different forms without having to do this cheat? Please let me know. I'll share the scene card too.
2023_1111_2034_32_155.png

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hey, I just did this by accident and I though I would share (don't know if is has been done before). I wanted to get this squished boob look:
View attachment 3079333
and was able to do it by using a GDC bra that deforms:
View attachment 3079336
and then was able to turn it off in the render editor thus leaving the squished boobs:
View attachment 3079339
The only bad thing is that it only looks good from the side angles and the illusion falls apart from the front. Is there an actual mod out there that can do squished boobs in different forms without having to do this cheat? Please let me know. I'll share the scene card too.
View attachment 3079344
HI!
Interesting.
I'd never imagine get the effect that way. I would use deformer plugin (I Never have use it before tho) or better yet: Collider capsule attached to the palm of the male hand

Reactions: ttba

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
HI!
Interesting.
I'd never imagine get the effect that way. I would use deformer plugin (I Never have use it before tho) or better yet: Collider capsule attached to the palm of the male hand
Oh deformer plugin? Will def check it out. Thanks!

Kumanda

Jan 18, 2020
I'll admit, I was on the fence about posting this. I'm fully aware of where my main audience lies. There has been, like, one sex scene in this whole arc so far (in Act 2, Part 1). Sorry, sex scenes are a bit too easy and plentiful, and I want to focus on a story with some eventual sex scenes. With my concerns out of the way, here is Act 2, Part 2, of Kuma's Story Saga. I was planning to end it at this part, but there's too many ideas flowing that would make this too long. If you enjoyed it legitimately, like the post. If not, its cool.;) HS2_2023-11-14-19-23-38-477.png

Last edited:

Alucard-1987

Jun 27, 2019
I'll admit, I was on the fence about posting this. I'm fully aware of where my main audience lies. There has been, like, one sex scene in this whole arc so far (in Act 2, Part 1). Sorry, sex scenes are a bit too easy and plentiful, and I want to focus on a story with some eventual sex scenes. With my concerns out of the way, here is Act 2, Part 2, of Kuma's Story Saga. I was planning to end it at this part, but there's too many ideas flowing that would make this too long. If you enjoyed it legitimately, like the post. If not, its cool.;) View attachment 3087469
Could you possibly release the scene data?

Kumanda

Jan 18, 2020
Could you possibly release the scene data?
Only reason I don't is because we'll yeah I am that guy who don't share thier OCs. My trash bunch sure, but not my main ones. Also, it's not all one scene. It's many scenes combined into one vid. If you want these buggy scene data files, I can share just I'll replace my OCs with trash ones from bepis or kenzato lol

Last edited:

totaldecay78

Dec 28, 2017
Only reason I don't is because we'll yeah I am that guy who don't share thier OCs. My trash bunch sure, but not my main ones. Also, it's not all one scene. It's many scenes combined into one vid. If you want these buggy scene data files, I can share just I'll replace my OCs with trash ones from bepis or kenzato lol
Good job, not sharing scene data in the litterally
"[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread"

Kumanda

Jan 18, 2020
Good job, not sharing scene data in the litterally
"[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread"
Good job at not reading. I said I would at the end of my post (VNGE is nice but buggy, and so are some of my scene data) and just replace the characters. I haven't been the first to do so in this thread. I will share the scenes, just not my OCs. Since this is a scene-sharing thread, not a character-sharing one. Here's a couple of them. The music I used is not saved to the PNG...I think. so...enjoy? I'll post more of my scene data via DM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaseijin

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Good job at not reading. I said I would at the end of my post (VNGE is nice but buggy, and so are some of my scene data) and just replace the characters. I haven't been the first to do so in this thread. I will share the scenes, just not my OCs. Since this is a scene-sharing thread, not a character-sharing one. Here's a couple of them. The music I used is not saved to the PNG...I think. so...enjoy? I'll post more of my scene data via DM.
It's normal not to share the characters - almost nobody does. And nobody expects you to.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote