[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yukitakamiya

Jun 14, 2020
Does anyone by any chance still has Junihlyo's scene collection ? They used to post their cards on Discord but unfortunately it no longer available due to Discord had killed their images metadata.

solidkhaos

May 19, 2022
To be honest, with some practice with piston gimmicks (keyframes/timeline if your super pro lol), you can make your own. However, I hope this help. That is if you don't have or have not seen these already.
Thanks you so much and I'll have to play around with those as I have no idea how to set that up lol

Kumanda

Jan 18, 2020
Thanks you so much and I'll have to play around with those as I have no idea how to set that up lol
DM me at least i can try to give you some pointers on how to mess with piston gimmicks. I'm still in the process of belter understanding use of keyframes. Still a rookie on that front.

Reactions: solidkhaos

Jeremu

Mar 5, 2020
Anyone got the new Dread Inside/Filipe Storck scenes? Last ones on kemono stop at scene 193.

Kumanda

Jan 18, 2020
Act 2 is going to be long, so I'll have to release it in parts. Enjoy. posted screenshots below

Last edited:
Reactions: Goguuu

Rochin

Oct 3, 2017
HS2 - Facial expressions and face animation

This is a pack to help you with animations. I've seen a lot of people struggling with Timeline, so i decided to make it simpler. I plan on making more detailed tutorials in the future, so stay tuned.

This pack contains:

419 blendshape presets for multiple head types

7 Timeline presets

1 Face detail Mod

6 Scenes

Essential Mods:
Timeline
Hooh's Gimmicks

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
HS2 - Facial expressions and face animation

This is a pack to help you with animations. I've seen a lot of people struggling with Timeline, so i decided to make it simpler. I plan on making more detailed tutorials in the future, so stay tuned.

This pack contains:

419 blendshape presets for multiple head types

7 Timeline presets

1 Face detail Mod

6 Scenes

Essential Mods:
Timeline
Hooh's Gimmicks

Hi!
This is amazing! This is the proof creativity can make a game enjoyable last long ! I remember when start using StudioNeo, I know a goddamn thing, nothing!, Talented modders, like You, made me want to know more, and be as good as you. I did a simple animation, then with new mods, I improved it: with scripted cocks, motions, then shapes, skin types, fluid mod, skyboxes, and now, i will redo it using your wonderful tools!. Thank you very much!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sgatto and Rochin

Rochin

Oct 3, 2017
Hi!
This is amazing! This is the proof creativity can make a game enjoyable last long ! I remember when start using StudioNeo, I know a goddamn thing, nothing!, Talented modders, like You, made me want to know more, and be as good as you. I did a simple animation, then with new mods, I improved it: with scripted cocks, motions, then shapes, skin types, fluid mod, skyboxes, and now, i will redo it using your wonderful tools!. Thank you very much!
Thank you so much for your appreciation. It's for people like you that i want to learn more and more to make useful things.

Kumanda

Jan 18, 2020
Hey, ya'll. Still in the process of Part 2 of the second act. However, I am currently on a relaxing week off from work (until November 2nd) since this work week lines up with my upcoming birthday on Monday. I took time out to go back to Act One and (sort of) remastered it.

Change logs from the previous version are as follows:
A cleaner and more detailed Warning screen
The sub-title of the story has changed, with a (slightly) animated title scene.
Various text errors and rewrites, mainly towards the middle and on
What used to be the final scene has some fixes
A new epilogue scene at the end to better transition the story going into act 2
Most of the video is at a higher frame rate except one section (the meeting in Japan part) due to the scene data being bugged and not playing audio, so I had to reuse the last version.

Enjoy!

Rochin

Oct 3, 2017
This is actually so great! Thanks a bunch. Are there anymore presets around anywhere that have more expressions like yours? They are so useful to have.
Someone posted a few on the discord channel like two years ago. That's the only i remember.

ethanoll123

Feb 3, 2018
Hello guys I have a question! Is there any mod for studio that makes female stomach transparency? For show penis inside? Or there are only overlays?

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hello guys I have a question! Is there any mod for studio that makes female stomach transparency? For show penis inside? Or there are only overlays?
Hi!
There are a mod named "X-Ray", But TBH, is not good, it only has 2D image, and looks very cartoonish. The Modder's name is Hooh, look it up in the patreon, and again, it is very simple, plus, the project was abandoned.

Reactions: ttba
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote