• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hseeker123

Aug 24, 2021
Hi, from where I can get a good HS2 animation scene? i don not care if it a paid scene.
Some good ones from:

Note that they sometimes give free scenes on the HS2 discord server.

There's also

who also has some free stuff in addition to their paid ones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
can someone please explain to me how to play scenes like this one
Hi
You have to run it via VNGE plugin. That plugin is optional. If you have downloade the game from Screw tis Noise site, it has to be a folder named [OPTIONAL] Mods, within there are several optional mods, look up for "[Keitaro] VNGE v42.5" once installed, open the file in StudioNeo V2 and usually it will prompt the run button.
Congrats! Daggoth is an Skillful artist around here!, Don't miss any of Daggoth works, it worth it!

IKogaI

Dec 9, 2020
Hi
You have to run it via VNGE plugin. That plugin is optional. If you have downloade the game from Screw tis Noise site, it has to be a folder named [OPTIONAL] Mods, within there are several optional mods, look up for "[Keitaro] VNGE v42.5" once installed, open the file in StudioNeo V2 and usually it will prompt the run button.
Congrats! Daggoth is an Skillful artist around here!, Don't miss any of Daggoth works, it worth it!
Thanks for the detailed answer I found this mod in the folder with optional mods but how do I install it, just move it to the main folder with mods? And do I have to do this with all the mods from this folder

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

IKogaI

Dec 9, 2020
And one more question, sometimes when I try to upload a card I get this message. Reinstalling the png sometimes helps with this problem, but it doesn't work with all cards. I tried to find some detailed guide and found only that there are some cards without animation. if you can link some detailed guide how to run scenes with animation I would be very happy. 1700466702202.png

• Hey there

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Thanks for the detailed answer I found this mod in the folder with optional mods but how do I install it, just move it to the main folder with mods? And do I have to do this with all the mods from this folder
Hi!
To install, Just copy to game root folder.The file path is:

[YourDriver]:\[Your GameFolder]\BepInEx\Plugins

This IS NOT a Mod, it is a PLUGIN The path for the mods is different for the plugins.
The rest of the PLUGINS are optionals, I strongly recomend do not install all. just the one you gonna need. in this case you only need VNGE.

Hit me up when done ;)

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
And one more question, sometimes when I try to upload a card I get this message. Reinstalling the png sometimes helps with this problem, but it doesn't work with all cards. I tried to find some detailed guide and found only that there are some cards without animation. if you can link some detailed guide how to run scenes with animation I would be very happy. View attachment 3101851
Hi!
Sometimes the *.png files are only that, images. Maybe in the download thew went corrupt, or maybe the uploader misplace the files. A quick test to see if an image have the studio data embebed is using the small application named HS2PNGInfo, Just drag-and-drop in the window and it will return a list of mod used in it.

Bear_grizzly

Oct 22, 2022
Hi. I found the reason for displaying bad lower limbs. Well, it turned out that the "Heelz" plugin causes this. Just remove it and the problem disappears :)
Zrzut ekranu 2023-11-07 110410.png

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
Hey, I just did this by accident and I though I would share (don't know if it has been done before). I wanted to get this squished boob look:
View attachment 3079333
and was able to do it by using a GDC bra that deforms:
View attachment 3079336
and then was able to turn it off in the render editor thus leaving the squished boobs:
View attachment 3079339
The only bad thing is that it only looks good from the side angles and the illusion falls apart from the front. Is there an actual mod out there that can do squished boobs in different forms without having to do this cheat? Please let me know. I'll share the scene card too.
View attachment 3079344
Looks great ✨

Scorn.

Jun 29, 2022
Hello, guys, apologies if my question isn't quite right here, but I saw some people mentioning maps earlier in the thread and how scenes dont work probably if we're missing a certain map. Just wanted to ask if you can guide me to a site, a thread or something similar for browsing and sharing maps? Thank you in advance.

hseeker123

Aug 24, 2021
Hello, guys, apologies if my question isn't quite right here, but I saw some people mentioning maps earlier in the thread and how scenes dont work probably if we're missing a certain map. Just wanted to ask if you can guide me to a site, a thread or something similar for browsing and sharing maps? Thank you in advance.
You can try all the folders in here

Aside from that, my advice is just to load a scene and look at the top left corner, it will tell you specifically what mods are missing. Something like "ERROR! Missing mod: [Hooh] Cafeteria"

Then you can simply google that and find it.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Scorn.

Jun 29, 2022
You can try all the folders in here

Aside from that, my advice is just to load a scene and look at the top left corner, it will tell you specifically what mods are missing. Something like "ERROR! Missing mod: [Hooh] Cafeteria"

Then you can simply google that and find it.
Thank you, this is great!

IKogaI

Dec 9, 2020
Hi!
To install, Just copy to game root folder.The file path is:

[YourDriver]:\[Your GameFolder]\BepInEx\Plugins

This IS NOT a Mod, it is a PLUGIN The path for the mods is different for the plugins.
The rest of the PLUGINS are optionals, I strongly recomend do not install all. just the one you gonna need. in this case you only need VNGE.

Hit me up when done ;)
Hello again I figured out how to work with VINGE, the only thing I want to know where I can find HS2PNGInfo and could you recommend mods and plugins to your taste (physics, graphics, etc.).

• Hey there

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hello again I figured out how to work with VINGE, the only thing I want to know where I can find HS2PNGInfo and could you recommend mods and plugins to your taste (physics, graphics, etc.).
Ssup!
HS2PNGInfo can be downloaded from here:
That is a standalone program, not linked with the main game, it can be installed in a folder separate from the gamefolder
I Reccomend install only the mods and plugins that you going to need. Most of the usefull mods are include in your Repack. Graphic mod is visually atractive but in my book is for cutting-edge machines, besides it has a lot of features that I sincerely do not know how they work, DHH mode is a light-weight graphic enhacer fair good for beginners.

Hope this brief was usefull to you. I'll keep in touch if you need some help or advice. ;)

Reactions: Kumanda and IKogaI

Kevodi

Mar 14, 2023
Some good ones from:

Note that they sometimes give free scenes on the HS2 discord server.

There's also

who also has some free stuff in addition to their paid ones.
Do you know any for HS1?

IKogaI

Dec 9, 2020
Ssup!
HS2PNGInfo can be downloaded from here:
That is a standalone program, not linked with the main game, it can be installed in a folder separate from the gamefolder
I Reccomend install only the mods and plugins that you going to need. Most of the usefull mods are include in your Repack. Graphic mod is visually atractive but in my book is for cutting-edge machines, besides it has a lot of features that I sincerely do not know how they work, DHH mode is a light-weight graphic enhacer fair good for beginners.

Hope this brief was usefull to you. I'll keep in touch if you need some help or advice. ;)
Hi I have another question sometimes in scenes the skin color of characters becomes black, what causes this problem? StudioNEOV2_PfNbGJPXOa.jpg

• Hey there

Kumanda

Jan 18, 2020
Hi I have another question sometimes in scenes the skin color of characters becomes black, what causes this problem? View attachment 3117876
That is because the character is using a shader called Next-Gen Skin. You need to be using the graphics mod with SSS on to use. Hit f5 and tick SSS on to fix. Alternatively, especially if you're using DHH instead, go to the material editor and hit reset next to any section that says next-gen skin. In a few cases, if the skin is really black and not dark gray, you not only have to reset the shader in the material editor but also have to change the character's skin and/or skin detail to fix it.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote