[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Looking for a specific map for a scene and having trouble finding what I want. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
Want a western hotel hallway. Basically a long hallway with doors along it is the minimum. But it has to be western style aesthetic. At this point don't really care if it's modern or classic style, just need that long hallway w/doors at least.
Anyone have any suggestions?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Looking for a specific map for a scene and having trouble finding what I want. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
Want a western hotel hallway. Basically a long hallway with doors along it is the minimum. But it has to be western style aesthetic. At this point don't really care if it's modern or classic style, just need that long hallway w/doors at least.
Something like this??

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
Very good! Has you ever consider to make VNGE?
I am considering it. I've only recently added VNGE to my collection since I just bought a more powerful machine to run Studio on. For now I'm just looking through some of the nice VNGE series you guys have posted here a long time ago.

I'll start playing around with it in the next weeks when I have more spare time. If it's not to hard to learn, I'd definitely like to create some VNGE scenes for my TFN series ^^

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
There is a map by hooh called "residential street" that has multiple buildings where in one of then you have a decent lobby that you might be able to use.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Something like this??
it might work. I'm hoping for something better lit but that's the sort of layout I'm looking for. A long hallway with doors. I'm trying to do a meetup at a hotel hall before going into the room sort of thing. Or at least that's the aim.
I tried using hooh's gent club halls as it's got the right aesthetic, but couldn't get the doors to look right. Really hoping that such a map exists, but if it doesn't, I'll just give up the idea I had.

Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
it might work. I'm hoping for something better lit but that's the sort of layout I'm looking for. A long hallway with doors. I'm trying to do a meetup at a hotel hall before going into the room sort of thing. Or at least that's the aim.
I tried using hooh's gent club halls as it's got the right aesthetic, but couldn't get the doors to look right. Really hoping that such a map exists, but if it doesn't, I'll just give up the idea I had.
Wow, interesting!
Well, sometimes when doing scenes, I've had to make my own scenarios, building house rooms for an specific use, it is much more time-comsumption that use a ready one, however in some cases it will be the only way.
I am sure there are a specific map out there, if only were something like a showcas to see the map layout, but I guess there are no such thing...yet.

Reactions: Dagg0th

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
THE ST. CLAIR HOUSEHOLD
PART 3
Household3.jpg

Plot:
We follow the patriarch of the St. Clair household, a wealthy slaveowner in a modern setting

Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Video Preview:

Scene Data Card:

Troubleshooting:
I'm using an asset from Fouetty, "Long Limousine", but unfortunately, it generates a lot of lag, even on my gaming rig, you can probably squeeze a few FPS by changing the graphics preset to one less demanding.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
One of the standard maps has hallways with doors. I am not in the game at the mmoment so will need to find it later. It's one related to the gentelmen's club but these features aren't immediately obvious. You need to go exploring a bit. It may give you what you want.
It may be the gentlemen's club lobby or reception - something like that. I'll be able to look for it later

Update - the map I was thinking of was {Hooh} Gent's Club Halls
1686036323988.png

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Preview:
I like the way you make the whole scene preview! like a video ;)(y)
And also the preset! night dark :whistle::coffee:
Also I like the way you switch scenes, going dissolving and then change. Master!
That assistan CEO is Hot AF! same as the $50 street ass (back in my times it used to be $20, times change:p) good actor casting!
The background looks great! a night crouded traffic jammed city. I would include some honk honk sounds, or city night backgrounds to my preferences, nevertheless it is also genial!
...And the Limo Driver mirror stare....(y)
Superb as usual ;)

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
THE ST. CLAIR HOUSEHOLD
PART 3
View attachment 2676059

Plot:
We follow the patriarch of the St. Clair household, a wealthy slaveowner in a modern setting

Preview:

Video Preview:

Scene Data Card:

Troubleshooting:
I'm using an asset from Fouetty, "Long Limousine", but unfortunately, it generates a lot of lag, even on my gaming rig, you can probably squeeze a few FPS by changing the graphics preset to one less demanding.
Hey can you tell me where to get Hooh: Residential Street? It's coming up missing when I open this and it's a map I've been trying to find. It's not listed in any of the Hooh folders in the sideloader files.

Kolkpen

Oct 10, 2017
can you decipher these?
it would be much appreciated

I believe first 3 are from Dread Inside
last one a chinese modder I think
pass for the middle 2 links is dkzkfkdlqm

For what its worth, the pass is the keyboard inputs needed to spell something in korean i.e. typing the keys needed to spell out "dkzkfkdlqm" will spell out "아카라이브" on a korean keyboard; in english it means "archive" (according to Google)

Last edited:

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
another question, why is scripted dick always white? No matter what scene, if it uses scriped d, it's always white. Is there a setting that needs to be active for this?

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
pass for the middle 2 links is dkzkfkdlqm

For what its worth, the pass is the keyboard inputs needed to spell something in korean i.e. typing the keys needed to spell out "dkzkfkdlqm" will spell out "아카라이브" on a korean keyboard; in english it means "archive" (according to Google)
The first one seems to be too difficult to figure out, even for native speakers:unsure::poop:

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
Hey can you tell me where to get Hooh: Residential Street? It's coming up missing when I open this and it's a map I've been trying to find. It's not listed in any of the Hooh folders in the sideloader files.
I was unable to find it out too, but definitely is inside BR12, I try not to use mods outside of what is already in BR
Screenshot_1x.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote