[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
THE ST.CLAIR HOUSEHOLD II (parts 1 & 2)

This damn scene! took me a while, but hopefully, you guys will enjoy it.
This was my first time using VNframes.

Story:
A slice of life of the head of the St. Clair household, a wealthy slaveowner in a modern setting. This time we follow him at his company's board meeting.

Requirements:

Everything should be inside your BR11 except the following:
Data Card:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Credits:
Lobby girl uses coordinates from Dinkster 9000 (Rose).
CEO assistant uses a body template by naoman2013 and a face template from Tretete, and coordinates by generic evil creature.
COO assistant uses a body template from air11, and coordinates by generic evil creature.
Female employee made by ghostchild.

Disclaimer:
This VN is a work of fiction and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the author. All fictional characters depicted here are 18 or older even if specified otherwise. WARNING!! contains corporate talk, slavery, and a lot of cringeworthy stuff, you have been warned! :LOL:

Last edited:

jappa123

May 22, 2019
Hello,

Can someone share Tir_Ai scenes ( ) and Dreadinside

and mayatola? All links are dead :( oh and Kuo ones ofc

Thanks!

Hello,
I have a few hardcore dungeon scenes to share. They were made on repack 3.2 with no mods in particular other than character mods that are already included in that repack. I don't know who to credit but I pretty much copied the lighting settings and chains and shackles from someone who also does BDSM scenes using the gymnasium warehouse map. Otherwise, all of the poses are by me. If you want to share or modify, please feel free, just credit me.
Also, these are all stills, no animation as I didn't learn how to do them, and it already took me a ton of time just to do the poses myself. I tried to set up the "workspace" window logically and in order by camera, so hopefully it is intuitive for you all to easily view.
Finally, while it is possible to swap the female model for your own, please be aware that all poses are done with 50 height females with mostly default arms and legs (default 100 scale). If you swap, the shackles won't align with the chains and the gags and mask might clip as well.

Nina's Session: (I can't post the scenes because they are too large at 18mb)

Nina Williams mod required (already included in 3.2 repack)
cameras 1-3 work with the first three poses (all of the Nina Captured folder)
cameras 4-10 work with all of the rest of the poses in Nina's Session folder

Claire's Gangbang: (Also google drive link)

Claire Redfield mod required (included in 3.2 repack)
cameras 1-2 are for the first three poses in the first folder (Claire Captured)
cameras 3-10 are for the rest of the poses in Claire's Gangbang folder

Kunoichi's Dungeon: (starring Kasumi and Ayane)

requires Roy's Kasumi and Ayane mods
This one can be quite confusing with a ton of poses, but they are set in order in the workspace window
camera 1 is for all of the Captured Ninjas poses
cameras 2-3 are for feeding time
camera 4 is just for Before Breeding pose
cameras 5-6 are for Breeding Time (Kasumi and Ayane each have their own poses)
cameras 7-10 are for the Kunoichi Punishment folder

I have a few more scenes that I am working on. I'm not sure if I'll ever actually finish them, so maybe I'll just share them even though they are pretty rough. I hope you guys enjoy if this is your kind of thing.

Just wanted to mention that for the Kunoichi's Dungeon, I removed the recording camera from the scene as I didn't really want it there. For Nina's and Claire's scenes, part of why it is so large is because of the recording camera and TV screens. If you notice, they will match the pose as it is "being recorded." It's just a simple trick with the Image Board item, but because it actually requires the screen caps, it adds to the file size. You can delete them if you want to slim down the scene file size yourself.

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
This damn scene! took me a while, but hopefully, you guys will enjoy it.
This was my first time using VNframes.

Story:
A slice of life of the head of the St. Clair household, a wealthy slaveowner in a modern setting. This time we follow him at his company's board meeting.
Superb as usual!
I like the way you use all the enviroment to say and transmit what you have in mind, Like the camera movements and pans, Actually I know a shit about cameras, scenarios and so, but I can spot when a camera and a shoot is quallity made.
That was a lotta work indeed, plenty of Clips to make the movement smooth, the light effect in the lift, elevator, I dunno how to say it haha, ya know whatta I mean.
Not all VNGE scenes are Sex, sex sex!! Indeed we all here want to see sex scenes of courseBut the way Daggoth make it has to be said.
My machine Junk barely manage 4 cards at once, unfortunately I have to disable the map to view this VNGE, still I think I spoted a bug, I will PM you after finish this reply.
Thank you for this work, I apreciate it.

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
Screenshot_2.jpg
This time, I went for a more visual approach with more animations and less text.

PLOT:
A family man hides a terrible secret by making financial gains at his family's expense.

Requirements:

Everything should be inside your BR12 except the following:
Preview:

Credits:
  • Sykosis for his amazing card, who inspired the whole scene.

Data Card:

Disclaimer:
This VN is a work of fiction and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the author. All fictional characters depicted here are 18 or older even if specified otherwise. WARNING!! contains bad stuff, not for the faint of heart; you have been warned! :p

Last edited:

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
View attachment 2499693
This time, I went for a more visual approach with more animations and less text.

PLOT:
A family man hides a terrible secret by making financial gains at his family's expense.

Requirements:

Everything should be inside your BR12 except the following:

Preview:

Credits:
  • Sykosis for his amazing card, who inspired the whole scene.

Data Card:

Disclaimer:
This VN is a work of fiction and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the author. All fictional characters depicted here are 18 or older even if specified otherwise. WARNING!! contains bad stuff, not for the faint of heart; you have been warned! :p
Where can I get hold of Studio Fluids? I believe I have everything else (I just found VNGE).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
There you have.
Unzip and put in the matching folder. put the "Zipmod" into your "myMods" folder cuz I think KKManager will wipe it out in a update event.
Thank you very much. Also, for anyone wanting help tracking down the VNGE plugin, go to the link, and see the first post, "General Plugins" and then scroll down to "Feature Plugins for Studio" and see number 15.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/

Additional tips:
1. Load StudioNeov2
2. Load the scene
3. Deselect everything on the left other than the VNGE tabs
4. Use the VNGE options to run the scene
5. Press "Spacebar" to hide all the Studio windows/options (so you can simply play the scene)
6. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
I took the time today to finally learn some animation tricks! Nothing fancy, but I'm hyped to have figured out how to use node constraints. So I am pleased to share with you my first animated scene!

Well, the first one I remade at least... I didn't make it from scratch >.>

The original had two female characters and I wanted to turn it into a male + female scene, so I had to learn to remake the nodes and make it all work and I did! Yay!

Next goal is to make my own animation from scratch and it might just be a scene from another recent post of mine :cool:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I took the time today to finally learn some animation tricks! Nothing fancy, but I'm hyped to have figured out how to use node constraints. So I am pleased to share with you my first animated scene!

Well, the first one I remade at least... I didn't make it from scratch >.>

The original had two female characters and I wanted to turn it into a male + female scene, so I had to learn to remake the nodes and make it all work and I did! Yay!

Next goal is to make my own animation from scratch and it might just be a scene from another recent post of mine :cool:
HI

Congrats!! This is the spirit!
I remember when I started to make my own animations. I had played renpy games, saw a lot of good animations, played Honey select and alwas wanted to do something by my own. I knew a shit about Studio Neo but I learned here in F95 in the tutorials for beginners, asking "dumb" questions and so. One day I decided to make my very first scene. this was my first attempt:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...o-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/post-9080900

And this was the second:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...o-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/post-9146390

Looking back I realized my first work are not good, too many bugs, clipping animations, etc. but it has an special feeling cuz they were the faith leap in doing anims. I want to replicate some words I wrote then:

Before I started doing scenes, I had no idea how to start, I didn't even have the knowledge of how to do something similar. Zeons Anthology inspired me trying to do something, "Once In A Lifetime" gave me the push to take my PC and start from scratch, even watching Youtube tutorials or similar I couldn't get anything done.

Then on Reddit, someone mentioned some names that are well known to many. Modders and people with Patreon, And then I found this community, F95 Zone gave me the confidence to start doing something decent (I think so), Today I see my first sketches and I think I already have a negligible shred of skill, after not having nothing, zero.

The point is, if you are a newbie you are interested in doing something and you think it is difficult to do it, try it! You probably have a good story, a good idea, a good scene that you want to share. I hope this serves as an inspiration as it helped me to see the work of so many good artists here at F95.

My language isn't even English, my PC is a potato, but even that hasn't stopped me. My goal is to be as good as some here that we all already know and I don't know, maybe one day do something of quality to share with you.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...o-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/post-9478672

Keep it up!! here in F95 are talented artist, I don't want to name them cuz as for me, all of them are good! You can learn a lot from them!

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
New scene in my thread (click my sig). The map is available in the thread.
(It's interspecies)
Video:
This one's animation is a bit janky. I will step down in complexity for the next one so I can achieve some better animation.
Enjoy

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
HI

Congrats!! This is the spirit!
I remember when I started to make my own animations. I had played renpy games, saw a lot of good animations, played Honey select and alwas wanted to do something by my own. I knew a shit about Studio Neo but I learned here in F95 in the tutorials for beginners, asking "dumb" questions and so. One day I decided to make my very first scene. this was my first attempt:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...o-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/post-9080900

And this was the second:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...o-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/post-9146390

Looking back I realized my first work are not good, too many bugs, clipping animations, etc. but it has an special feeling cuz they were the faith leap in doing anims. I want to replicate some words I wrote then:

Before I started doing scenes, I had no idea how to start, I didn't even have the knowledge of how to do something similar. Zeons Anthology inspired me trying to do something, "Once In A Lifetime" gave me the push to take my PC and start from scratch, even watching Youtube tutorials or similar I couldn't get anything done.

Then on Reddit, someone mentioned some names that are well known to many. Modders and people with Patreon, And then I found this community, F95 Zone gave me the confidence to start doing something decent (I think so), Today I see my first sketches and I think I already have a negligible shred of skill, after not having nothing, zero.

The point is, if you are a newbie you are interested in doing something and you think it is difficult to do it, try it! You probably have a good story, a good idea, a good scene that you want to share. I hope this serves as an inspiration as it helped me to see the work of so many good artists here at F95.

My language isn't even English, my PC is a potato, but even that hasn't stopped me. My goal is to be as good as some here that we all already know and I don't know, maybe one day do something of quality to share with you.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...o-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/post-9478672

Keep it up!! here in F95 are talented artist, I don't want to name them cuz as for me, all of them are good! You can learn a lot from them!
Thanks Kase! VINGE is still something I haven't really tried out myself. I guess I'm always a few years behind the trends haha. Until now I was just happy to do a lot of static scenes and make web-comic out of them. Now I'll start playing more with animation and spice things up. To my knowledge there are 3 ways of doing animation in Neo2 right now: gimmicks+node constraints, VINGE and Timeline plugin. Do you know of any others?

For now I will stick to learning to animate with nodes. If that goes well, I might give the Timeline plugin a try next. Some of the timeline animations I've seen look fantastic!

Cheers for the words of encouragement!

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Thanks Kase! VINGE is still something I haven't really tried out myself. I guess I'm always a few years behind the trends haha. Until now I was just happy to do a lot of static scenes and make web-comic out of them. Now I'll start playing more with animation and spice things up. To my knowledge there are 3 ways of doing animation in Neo2 right now: gimmicks+node constraints, VINGE and Timeline plugin. Do you know of any others?

For now I will stick to learning to animate with nodes. If that goes well, I might give the Timeline plugin a try next. Some of the timeline animations I've seen look fantastic!

Cheers for the words of encouragement!
Here a few comments my VNGE would end up saving you a ton of time:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/post-7952715

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/post-9884743

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/post-8669739

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
Family Affairs
family_affairs2.png
This time I tried messing around with exportcharaeditor switches; I got some success and some failures.

Plot:
The youngest member of a middle-class family has some "morning issues", it's up to her big sister to give him a helping hand.

Requirements:

Preview:

Card:

Disclaimer:
This VN is a work of fiction and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the author. All fictional characters depicted here are 18 or older even if specified otherwise. WARNING!! contains shota, incest and a tons of animations; you have been warned! :p

Last edited:

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
MIDNIGHT SNACK
(REMASTERED)
midnight_banner.jpg
A perverted old fart sneaks into her niece's room in the dead of night, craving for a snack.
Original scene

Requirements:
  • Better Repack 12+​
  • Next-Gen Shader v2​
  • Studio Fluids 1.3.2​
Know issues & Problems:
I've encountered some issues that I couldn't fix right away, please follow these steps before starting the scene for the best experience.

Previews:

Sample:

Data card:

Credits:
  • Graphics preset by Brutalisk |
  • Male actor based on a character from Burnerking |
  • Female actress based on a character from Thedoodlefurry |

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote