[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
I have a question, in some scenes I have downloade, there are some kind of watermark embebed in it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I remove all items, the watermark still showns
How can I add/remove one?

It is different from some scenes that uses Background images, like this one:

If you have the Background png file in your game folder, it will appears, otherwise there will be an empty white board.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Alucard-1987

Jun 27, 2019
Hi!
I have a question, in some scenes I have downloade, there are some kind of watermark embebed in it.

If I remove all items, the watermark still showns
How can I add/remove one?

It is different from some scenes that uses Background images, like this one:

If you have the Background png file in your game folder, it will appears, otherwise there will be an empty white board.
If you want to have remove the thing on the top left hand corner you go into "add", then click onto "frame" and then click onto "none"

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
HI!

I'm sharing the 7th and final part of this historia named "The Trip".
It began with two friends traveling overseas to see a long no- seen friend in a foreiger and dangerous country. The two friends also meet new friends, and someday they went to a hidden beach to hang out.
But someone was watching, a well-known local "capo", obsessed with a girl. Things gone bad for the group of gals. Kindapped and hopeless they suffer an entire day, until dawn, until the help came.

This is a fictionary history, it is just bites and bytes. The sole intention is to tell a tale. Some of the actions depicted within may be illegal to replicate in real life. Please keep this as a mere entretainment

Thank you very much to all artist who made the cards I used, The enviroment and maps and of course the mods and game.
I really enjoy doing VNGE and I hope you enjoy seeing this. Maybe therer are flaws or inaccuracies, drop me a message if you find something you don't like.

This is The link to the VNGE:

And here are some screenshots

Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
Spielzeugsoldatinnen
a.jpg
I completely remade from scratch my first VNGE. Well actually, this is the second time I remade this scene lol!
I put it up to date with all the new mods and my latest techniques.

Story:
The Kommandant of the German garrison is ready to give a first-hand inspection of the newly arrived recruits. As expected, he will make sure they are up to the task.

Requirements:

Everything should be inside your BR11 with the exception of the following:

Picture Preview:

Data Card:

Disclaimer:
This VN is a work of fiction and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the author. All fictional characters depicted here are 18 or older even if specified otherwise. WARNING!! contains schäferstündchen, bad guys from ww2, and a lot of cringeworthy stuff, you have been warned! :LOL:

175431db

Oct 20, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm sorry one of my first posts is so bewildered but could anyone help me out? I have these images downloaded but I cannot remember who made them.

Reactions: yonghui.me

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
Can anyone help me understand how to modify character faces in a scene, like the one attached?
I've seen this in before in other scenes, but can't figure it out... There's no item I can see doing it. It's not the character itself, as when I export and open them in HS2 character creator they seem normal. Also, whenever I replace them with another character they retain those face modifications.

So what black magic is this?

Reactions: Sepheyer

timiko

Jun 30, 2018
Can anyone help me understand how to modify character faces in a scene, like the one attached?
I've seen this in before in other scenes, but can't figure it out... There's no item I can see doing it. It's not the character itself, as when I export and open them in HS2 character creator they seem normal. Also, whenever I replace them with another character they retain those face modifications.

So what black magic is this?
You can adjust bones with HS2PE mod, as you can see, purple marked ones are edited in this scene 1677713015329.png

Barracuda0311

Jun 2, 2017
Hi guys! Anyone has scenes of a Taka Kan ? please

all links here are dead :'(

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote