[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
HI.
I've working on a several VNGE's, unfortunately my Potato machine died a month ago and been slow cuz this laptop has no good gfx card, In the meantime i get a new one, i have a new story to share.

Synopsis:
Medical advances are going very fast. But there is no time for long tests. Human beings will have to be used as test subjects.

Link here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've tryed something new. you will notice it when play this VNGE. I recomend to use Graphic mode and a good preset, as I said before: I could't use it due to my Gameboy machine.

Thanks to all modders and card cretators who made this possible.

This VNGE is a fictionary story, none of the actors are real, or underage. This is only for entertainment purposes. I don't own the rights of any media, sounds, music, etc.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!

This is the second chapter of this stoty I brought to you named "Purple Pills" HS2_2023-04-27-22-52-11-185.png

Large corporations do not care in the slightest about their employees, even if it seems that way. Rustof has said it. "It's modern day slavery"

As you may notice, I am testing the sound capabilities of VNGE. Still I have flaws so be aware.:HideThePain:

Recommendations:

-This VNGE uses Graphic mod due the chara cards I am using, so use a good preset to enhance some dark scenes

-Since this VNGE has sound, I recommend first lower your master volume, or lower the BGM slider. Some sounds are more intense than others. Take it easy, there are NOT H sounds, whimps or so:BootyTime:

-The file size is too much for this site. there is the dl link:

No preview by now, have no chance, this machine is hotter than a toaster, I barely tested this file integration and the fan went crazy:KEK:... definitely I ought to get a new faster one

I want to give credit to all modders who has make this possible. Credit to johohontas for Chloe and Amber cards and a Harlekin for the Benny card. Other cards are anonymus so if you recognize your work, tell me to give you credit.

I don't own the copyright of NOTHING include here.:whistle:

Last edited:

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
MIDNIGHT SNACK
(REMASTERED)
View attachment 2566161
A perverted old fart sneaks into her niece's room in the dead of night, craving for a snack.
Original scene

Requirements:
  • Better Repack 12+​
  • Next-Gen Shader v2​
  • Studio Fluids 1.3.2​
Know issues & Problems:
I've encountered some issues that I couldn't fix right away, please follow these steps before starting the scene for the best experience.

Previews:

Sample:

Data card:

Credits:
  • Graphics preset by Brutalisk |
  • Male actor based on a character from Burnerking |
  • Female actress based on a character from Thedoodlefurry |
Just curious because you have tons of talent creating Visual Novels in StudioNeo.... Would you ever consider doing a short one that isn't uh, dark? I mean, like two people that simply love each other? I haven't located any other VN creators or scenes as good as yours, and I haven't located a VN that has a "sweetness" to the plot.

P.S. That wasn't intended as an insult to Kaseijin or any of the others creating scenes in Neo. I actually haven't tried out a ton of scenes, and really just load up what catches my interest based on the descriptions...

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
That wasn't intended as an insult to Kaseijin or any of the others creating scenes in Neo.
Hi!

No problem!! Daggoth is an artist I admire the most. Has a good techinque using VNGE. As I said before, there are plenty of scenes for every taste. I agree with ya in consider exploring different plots. But nevertheless Daggoth has that charming touch doing their works that I'm sure whatever he/she does, it will be good!

Last edited:

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Hi!

No problem!! Daggoth is an artist I admire the most. Has a good techinque using VNGE. As I said before, there are plenty of scenes for every taste. I agree with ya in consider exploring different plots. But nevertheless Daggoth has that charming touch doing their works that I'm sure whatever he/she does, it will be good!
I can't wait until someone or even Illusion themselves, allow us to use AI prompts were we can say, create a scene with these character cards and I want this type of scenario/story. That would be SO cool!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: qazeqaze

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
I can't wait until someone or even Illusion themselves, allow us to use AI prompts were we can say, create a scene with these character cards and I want this type of scenario/story. That would be SO cool!
You know, for entertainment like this that wouldn't be using real people anyway, and wouldn't be shortchanging writers since these scenes are made by the community, the use of AI prompts to create work like that is actually a pretty great idea.

Reactions: BNDFHJeje

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
bruh they can barely copy paste information from the internet
Just curious because you have tons of talent creating Visual Novels in StudioNeo.... Would you ever consider doing a short one that isn't uh, dark? I mean, like two people that simply love each other? I haven't located any other VN creators or scenes as good as yours, and I haven't located a VN that has a "sweetness" to the plot.

P.S. That wasn't intended as an insult to Kaseijin or any of the others creating scenes in Neo. I actually haven't tried out a ton of scenes, and really just load up what catches my interest based on the descriptions...
man I fucking wish there was more consensual shit in general out there...especially more exotic stuff because right now you can almost forget finding ANYTHING consensual that contains anything exotic besides tentacles...and even with tentacles, there's very little of the stuff that I've found...

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022

I really find it boring doing consensual stuff, you can find that stuff everywhere; obviously, my thing is doing depraved and perverted stuff, with extreme misogynistic tendencies; all that degenerated stuff that is illegal in "RL" but good entertainment in the realm of pixelated fantasy.

But don't get me wrong, I'm always open to suggestions, if you can pitch me a good idea and pick my interest, I can go for it; I have a few requests sent by PM on Discord asking me to do some scenes; they are very vague and uninteresting, except for one:

Quote:
I was thinking about a scene with a young lover, tall muscle dude and a short girl. When they are at school/work(w/e you feel like in your story), the girl get treated like a princess by the dude, and acts like she is the dominating one. But in private time/at home, she is just his onahole/cumdump and get fucked hard by the dude. I was thinking about this because this would be similar to the latest scene you made. Little story and text at the beginning and then just animation, and then ended up with the girl being fucked senseless

That idea stuck in my head for a while, but I was unable to figure out how to tackle that last part, so I scrapped the whole thing, perhaps I can revisit that idea later on. I mean, it has ideas from both worlds, good and bad lol

Hi!

Thanks for your kind words mate, I'm eagerly waiting for the next part of blue pills.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hello!

Finally I like to share the 3rd part of this story I made named "Purple Pills"
I have to say it, It was a pain to do this VNGE in an old machine. definitely this BR12 is for more powerfull machines, I remember when I started to play HS2, it was in BR8, those days...
Anyways. In this chapter I have plans to include music, sounds, dialogs, etc. but It will be later.
I do VNGE because I like it, I like to share a tale to you, not only sex, well, a bit lol.
Thank to Mr69 For the cards used in this VNGE
And all the modders and artist who make this game possible
Here are some screenshots:

And here is the link

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Hi,

For all those western europeans who miss their currency, I prepared this little item. Since I am not able as to make a working zipmod file, I save it as an scene that you can import into yours and then, select the desired graphic:

euro currency.png

If you analyze the scene, surely you can quickly guess how easy is to do it using Material Editor, any other currency can be obtained in that way.

Also, I include a little scene that I borrowed from Bepis and modify slightly to illustrate the effect ;):

2023_0524_0949_00_428.png

Enjoy!

Spannung23

Feb 10, 2021
Hi!

This is the second chapter of this stoty I brought to you named "Purple Pills" View attachment 2578771

Large corporations do not care in the slightest about their employees, even if it seems that way. Rustof has said it. "It's modern day slavery"

As you may notice, I am testing the sound capabilities of VNGE. Still I have flaws so be aware.:HideThePain:

Recommendations:

-This VNGE uses Graphic mod due the chara cards I am using, so use a good preset to enhance some dark scenes

-Since this VNGE has sound, I recommend first lower your master volume, or lower the BGM slider. Some sounds are more intense than others. Take it easy, there are NOT H sounds, whimps or so:BootyTime:

-The file size is too much for this site. there is the dl link:

No preview by now, have no chance, this machine is hotter than a toaster, I barely tested this file integration and the fan went crazy:KEK:... definitely I ought to get a new faster one

I want to give credit to all modders who has make this possible. Credit to johohontas for Chloe and Amber cards and a Harlekin for the Benny card. Other cards are anonymus so if you recognize your work, tell me to give you credit.

I don't own the copyright of NOTHING include here.:whistle:
How did you do that with the text on the lower part? Is there a mod to use for that?

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
How did you do that with the text on the lower part? Is there a mod to use for that?
Hello!

The text you are talking about is the capions?, white letters on top of a dark layer?. That can be achieved in VNGE interfase. That picture is a snapshot of a complete Visual Novel madie in Visual Novel Graphic Engine (VNGE), Tool made by Keitaro
and some plugins from Countd360
Every BR has that optional mods. look in your game folder/ [OPTIONAL Mods]

OTOJO

May 11, 2022
MIDNIGHT SNACK
(REMASTERED)
View attachment 2566161
A perverted old fart sneaks into her niece's room in the dead of night, craving for a snack.
Original scene

Requirements:
  • Better Repack 12+​
  • Next-Gen Shader v2​
  • Studio Fluids 1.3.2​
Know issues & Problems:
I've encountered some issues that I couldn't fix right away, please follow these steps before starting the scene for the best experience.

Previews:

Sample:

Data card:

Credits:
  • Graphics preset by Brutalisk |
  • Male actor based on a character from Burnerking |
  • Female actress based on a character from Thedoodlefurry |
Use google

Great work as always , just want to ask a question

Will be replaced after switching characters like this

Can this be solved?

icometofeel

May 10, 2023
yes. but if you type in passwords here, you get file is removed

first wjwxhdslswk
second gnaqkgnaqk
can you decipher these?
it would be much appreciated

I believe first 3 are from Dread Inside
last one a chinese modder I think

YungAss

May 21, 2021
can you decipher these?
it would be much appreciated

I believe first 3 are from Dread Inside
last one a chinese modder I think
jeez, I don't know why these guys are so obsessed with enciphering their scenes. I feel like a fricking Robert Langdon when trying to decipher it. Plus, the language barrier really messes it all up

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
jeez, I don't know why these guys are so obsessed with enciphering their scenes. I feel like a fricking Robert Langdon when trying to decipher it. Plus, the language barrier really messes it all up
Don't rush.
Sooner or later, it will surface in bepis site.;)

Reactions: YungAss

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
I am sharing today the 4th part out of 8 of this history called PURPLE PILLS.
It was a totall challenge to make this in my old 3.0Mhz pentium3 Geforce 2G Ram GT710Nvidia. But finally is out!
this VNGE is 100 scenes long, it has sounds, 7 actors, 3 different maps, whimps, moans, fluids and mystery.
To see this properly, you have to:
Play it in a full updated BR12, VNGE42.0 or above, please use DHH mod because the story requires different presets, so if you dont use DHH it is ok, but you may be miss some details. also you will need a mp4 vid packend in the .rar file

Really many many thanks to ALL modders to make this possible, Harlekin from Bepis and Nikumar from Yuki Portal for the cards I used here, Nice maps downloaded from the Discord, Ideas from other skillful artists, and so.

Here are some spoilers:

I am to take a break, my work is so demanding this days so barely have time to make something, or even play. but i'll be around here reading comments and if I can, help out someone.

Here is the link of the VNGE, remember to extract and copy directly to you root gamefolder

Also look in my Kenzato page:

Have fun!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote