[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
So I have this scene from yuki-portal (if you're interested, the scene's name is トレーニングマシーンで強制アクメ, shared by namaniku). On the website it is noted to have animation (using FKIK), but I can't seem to be able to animate it. I'd like someone to try opening it and tell me if there IS any animation included and if yes, could you please explain how to animate? As far as I know it's neither a VNGE or a timeframe animation.
View attachment 2303581
This is not an animation, the file is too small (837 kb), I think the name FKIK means it was done using forwar kinematic and inverse kinematics.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
I want to share the fifth part of this story named "The Trip". I wanted to do it like drama, you know, not only wild sex but also a story. I am still newby in this, VNGE, gimmicks, animations, graphic modes, etc. My goal is to make nice complete histories, tales, etc. that you enjoy read or see. I also want to make videos out of my VNGE, a lot of people don't like VNGE and prefer the old way, ten cameras, ten scenes, static, lightweight files instead those heavy ones.
None of the character used in this scenes are mine, neither the maps, or backgrounds. credit to the creators.

Here are the link.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here are some previews:

I hope you like it, any feedback is welcome.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
So I have this scene from yuki-portal (if you're interested, the scene's name is トレーニングマシーンで強制アクメ, shared by namaniku). On the website it is noted to have animation (using FKIK), but I can't seem to be able to animate it. I'd like someone to try opening it and tell me if there IS any animation included and if yes, could you please explain how to animate? As far as I know it's neither a VNGE or a timeframe animation.
View attachment 2303581
This card contains three static scenes, there is no animation.

But this card contains an animated and a static scenes:
2021_0613_2107_22_926.png

Reactions: bigcover22

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
FALLEN ANGEL 2
banner.jpg

Because of the crazy amount of characters and scenarios, it was impossible to make one single file, so I have split it into 5 chapters. Also, this is my first time using hooh's draggers, so you can judge by yourself.

Plot:
Following up on my previous scene; trials and tribulations of the poor Christian girl who fell prey to a trafficking ring.

Requirements:

Disclaimer:
This VN is a work of fiction and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the author. All fictional characters depicted here are 18 or older even if specified otherwise. WARNING!! contains stripper, abuse, and corruption, you have been warned! :LOL:

Chapter 1: Bordercross

Chapter 2: Red Light District

Chapter 3: Gentlemen's Club

Chapter 4: Private rooms

Chapter 5: Awakening

NOTE:
Send me a msg if you find something wrong.

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
FALLEN ANGEL 2
View attachment 2310110

Because of the crazy amount of characters and scenarios, it was impossible to make one single file, so I have split it into 5 chapters. Also, this is my first time using hooh's draggers, so you can judge by yourself.

Plot:
Following up on my previous scene; trials and tribulations of the poor Christian girl who fell prey to a trafficking ring.

Requirements:

Disclaimer:
This VN is a work of fiction and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the author. All fictional characters depicted here are 18 or older even if specified otherwise. WARNING!! contains stripper, abuse, and corruption, you have been warned! :LOL:

NOTE:
You know, that was the reason I start to split my work into chapters, so many locations and scenarios made the files huge and a lot of errors, data corruption and so. I'm not at home right now, but once I reach my place I'll take a look to your fine work. Cheers!!

ethanoll123

Feb 3, 2018
FALLEN ANGEL 2
View attachment 2310110

Plot:

Requirements:

Disclaimer:

NOTE:

Hello! I really love your work! But I have problem with chara change.
I wanted to change the characters in the scene to mine (mainly due to a problem with the graphics plugin I'm using DHH and just for my own use), in your other scenes there was no problem and everything was ok. This time after changing the character everything is ok but after the scene change, the face is from the new character and the body from the old one. Does anyone know if there is a solution to this problem?

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
Hello! I really love your work! But I have problem with chara change.
I wanted to change the characters in the scene to mine (mainly due to a problem with the graphics plugin I'm using DHH and just for my own use), in your other scenes there was no problem and everything was ok. This time after changing the character everything is ok but after the scene change, the face is from the new character and the body from the old one. Does anyone know if there is a solution to this problem?
Can you provide screenshots, I could not replicate your error. I switch characters and everything went fine, even after changing scenes
Screenshot_7.png
Switched characters and proportions were maintained, even after changing scenes, alternative, if you are not using grapics mod, you can select a character, select material editor, and reset shaders to use in DHH.

Last edited:

ethanoll123

Feb 3, 2018
Can you provide screenshots, I could not replicate your error. I switch characters and everything went fine, even after changing scenes
View attachment 2316537
Switched characters and proportions were maintained, even after changing scenes, alternative, if you are not using grapics mod, you can select a character, select material editor, and reset shaders to use in DHH.
I changed it like this:
First I click ADD--> Female--> my chara-->change character
1.png
Then I change scene:
2.png
And now body size, breast, body color etc looks diffrent.

Last edited:
Reactions: sellingford311

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
I changed it like this:
First I click ADD--> Female--> my chara-->change character

Then I change scene:

And now body size, breast, body color etc looks diffrent.
My best guess is that, because of testing reasons, I modified "vnactor.ini", and activated ExportChara_CharaEditor, ExportChara_CharaEditorBody & ExportChara_CharaEditorCloth

At some point, because of crippling bugs, I downgrade to Version 39.0 and leave default settings, but because the scene was already saved with those previous settings, it keeps them activated without me realizing it, either that or v39 keeps them on by default, I don't know.

I checked ini, and everything was okay, but when I checked inside VNGE, I found this..!
Screenshot_1.png
those settings were active.

In other words, every single scene has clothing and body saved from that char, that's why when you replace and change a scene, it reloads the body and clothing data already saved in that scene.

The only solution is to replace the char and resave it in every single scene.
I tried, but it still fails, I guess it all screw it up, but that's the world of VNGE

Sorry, my bad :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: ken946 and Sepheyer

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
My best guess is that, because of testing reasons, I modified "vnactor.ini", and activated ExportChara_CharaEditor, ExportChara_CharaEditorBody & ExportChara_CharaEditorCloth

At some point, because of crippling bugs, I downgrade to Version 39.0 and leave default settings, but because the scene was already saved with those previous settings, it keeps them activated without me realizing it, either that or v39 keeps them on by default, I don't know.

I checked ini, and everything was okay, but when I checked inside VNGE, I found this..!
View attachment 2317293

In other words, every single scene has clothing and body saved from that char, that's why when you replace and change a scene, it reloads the body and clothing data already saved in that scene.

To add to this, I found that works as a solution on another of your VNGE masterpieces as I wanted to do similar. It's a bit longwinded but the only way I could find to do it.

Reactions: Dagg0th

ethanoll123

Feb 3, 2018

View attachment 2317293

I'm sorry, I'm quite novice in VNGE. So I have to unmark those two and then change character and repeat it in every single scene?

EDIT
Ok I'm sorry I'm little dumb, just change character and then "update scene" Repeat on all scenes! Thanks for me it works well!

Last edited:

pslienced

Apr 3, 2020
For the case that any of you is searching for the latest KUO scenes (without password), most of them are here:
Kuo paid scene sharing.
They reupload the it in here :

It got password though, but you can get it easily if you know korean.
Sadly, I don't know how to write in korean :')
So maybe anyone here can help ???

Jun 26, 2022
Kuo paid scene sharing.

I've cracked how to write in Korean but can't guess the pass o_O

Alucard-1987

Jun 27, 2019
Kuo paid scene sharing.

Untitled 1.translated.jpg
This is it translated but I dont know how to type it in Korean

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote