[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

YungAss

May 21, 2021
So I found this website, but can't figure out the MEGA passwords, because the password is some Korean jokes about soccer. I'm confused lol. Does anyone know the password?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
So I found this website, but can't figure out the MEGA passwords, because the password is some Korean jokes about soccer. I'm confused lol. Does anyone know the password?

No idea.
They say the password is a nickname of some known soccer player, said is 4 letters long, the nickname is funny and is in hangeoul, i.e roman letters
I am clueless. those scenes are worth the effort?
you may wait 'till someone post the PW or give a hint.

YungAss

May 21, 2021
No idea.
They say the password is a nickname of some known soccer player, said is 4 letters long, the nickname is funny and is in hangeoul, i.e roman letters
I am clueless. those scenes are worth the effort?
you may wait 'till someone post the PW or give a hint.
Idk whether they worth it or not, but 2nd link says that is has 800 scenes from illusion official site, so I'm interested a bit. Also, the riddle itself is an interesting one. Are you sure the password is in Latin letters? I've tried like 20 different combinations, but to no avail :(

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Idk whether they worth it or not, but 2nd link says that is has 800 scenes from illusion official site, so I'm interested a bit. Also, the riddle itself is an interesting one. Are you sure the password is in Latin letters? I've tried like 20 different combinations, but to no avail :(
Its says 4 letters, lowercase, english name. Talk about soccer players of the Korean main team. Also say figuratives nicknames. Very local riddle, plus I am not into soccer so I can't be a usefulf help. Sorry :/

Reactions: YungAss

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
Oh, btw guys, does anyone have a decent western-style public bathroom map/scene? I only seem to have Japanese-style ones, but need a western style for a scene I'm thinking to make.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Oh, btw guys, does anyone have a decent western-style public bathroom map/scene? I only seem to have Japanese-style ones, but need a western style for a scene I'm thinking to make.
There is a map called Public Toilet. You can probably hide the bits you want and install new ones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ectospasm

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi
Here is the part 4 of this Story named "The Trip"

Option1

Option2

This was made with VNGE 38, when I updated to Ver. 40 there were several errors, so one part corrupted, but I managed to convert it to an MP4 file, there is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is a preview. Don't Spoil yourself! see the VNGE xD
https://f95zone.to/data/video/2302/2302418-fa22c2ebf7b39b8c7f19f124a64fe965.mp4

Happy 2023!! ;)

johnshieh

Jul 15, 2022
Its says 4 letters, lowercase, english name. Talk about soccer players of the Korean main team. Also say figuratives nicknames. Very local riddle, plus I am not into soccer so I can't be a usefulf help. Sorry :/
It's a picture of Mohammed Salah, the only nickname i know for him is Mo, Mo salah, egyptian king, pharoah
the other site, apparently, Cristiano Ronaldo is the answer, but koreans seem to have their own nickname for him
but based on research the passwords seems to be roman initials of korean, so i have 0 clue about it

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: YungAss

yuchifarm

Apr 16, 2021
Here's my second little story for HS2 Studio called: Shannon's First Time Being a Substitute Art Teacher!
--------------------------

View attachment 2105509
11 scenes in total. I made it in BetterRepack R8 so you might have to adjust it for R10+. It looks really good in my R8 copy. If you want it to look like the above sample, I provided the presets and cube map in the rar file. Click on my preset called N_Mine_Cafe FIRST and THEN on N_Mine_Classroom_v01 to get this exact look.
Make sure you enable Graphics mod and have the Hanmen mods.
I got inspired by a scene that somebody posted here before, so I just expanded the story fully. I made the student girl that was there a substitute teacher instead. It turned out pretty nice so I decided to share it. More samples:
View attachment 2105518

View attachment 2105522
If anybody wants to turn this into a VNGE, you're more than welcome to. There is dialog there already that you can use. You can also change the story or whatever you want. Just post it here so I can check it out. Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous Story: Stacy's Tutoring of a Perverted Student

View attachment 2105544
Studio crashes without being able to load this scene. Do you know why?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Is the version BR? "Then BR11."
That's Better Repack 11 which is the latest version. I wondered if you had an old(er) version.
The only other thought I have is the name and place of the game file directory. It is recommended to have something short and as high up as possible, like the following D:\STNHS2DX11\

yuchifarm

Apr 16, 2021
That's Better Repack 11 which is the latest version. I wondered if you had an old(er) version.
The only other thought I have is the name and place of the game file directory. It is recommended to have something short and as high up as possible, like the following D:\STNHS2DX11\
Is it a folder name? Let's take a look. Thank you very much.

Iko17

Sep 21, 2021
So I have this scene from yuki-portal (if you're interested, the scene's name is トレーニングマシーンで強制アクメ, shared by namaniku). On the website it is noted to have animation (using FKIK), but I can't seem to be able to animate it. I'd like someone to try opening it and tell me if there IS any animation included and if yes, could you please explain how to animate? As far as I know it's neither a VNGE or a timeframe animation.
Forced acme with a training machine.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote