[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Alucard-1987

Jun 27, 2019
What about the password for these?

Jun 26, 2022
Both are removed from mega anyways
They aren't removed but you need decryption key first to download them as it's not in the link and then comes pass for unpacking.

But in case you already downloaded it somehow then for the first one try this pass to unpack it: dlrkddls
For second one I don't have even a clue what answer that would be...

timiko

Jun 30, 2018
They aren't removed but you need decryption key first to download them as it's not in the link and then comes pass for unpacking.

But in case you already downloaded it somehow then for the first one try this pass to unpack it: dlrkddls
For second one I don't have even a clue what answer that would be...
I typed in keys and i get this on both. 1674246653718.png

hseeker123

Aug 24, 2021
FALLEN ANGEL 2
View attachment 2310110

Because of the crazy amount of characters and scenarios, it was impossible to make one single file, so I have split it into 5 chapters. Also, this is my first time using hooh's draggers, so you can judge by yourself.

Plot:
Following up on my previous scene; trials and tribulations of the poor Christian girl who fell prey to a trafficking ring.

Requirements:

Disclaimer:
This VN is a work of fiction and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the author. All fictional characters depicted here are 18 or older even if specified otherwise. WARNING!! contains stripper, abuse, and corruption, you have been warned! :LOL:

Chapter 1: Bordercross
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chapter 2: Red Light District

Chapter 3: Gentlemen's Club

Chapter 4: Private rooms

Chapter 5: Awakening

NOTE:
Send me a msg if you find something wrong.
Just had to leave a comment saying this stuff was amazing, easily some of my favorite of the content shared in this thread. Good stuff

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!

I'm sharing to you the 6th part of this Story named "The Trip". It was planned this way because the locations and the actors.
The dream trip to the paradise beach turns into a living Hell. How the girls can survive this? In a country without law anything can be possible. Good or Bad.

This is a fictionary story, None of the girls in this VNGE were harmed, all was played. this is not an apology of violece, ethnic opinion or hate. Viewers Discretion is advice.

Here are some Screenshots.

The VNGE can be found here:

Opinions are welcome, hope you like this !
Have a nice Day!

guckley

Sep 23, 2019
Does anyone know of a way to allow male models to wear female clothes/outfits? I haven't been able to find any mods for this

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Does anyone know of a way to allow male models to wear female clothes/outfits? I haven't been able to find any mods for this
I don't, but elsewhere in this thread someone described how to change a clothing item from, say, inner top to outer top or similar. I suspect the way to do this would be similar.

Deeprule

Jan 25, 2023
I don’t know if you guys realize this but most of the scenes that you’re looking for can be found on Kemono.party. It can be very difficult to find stuff on that website so here’s the links to the top creators of animated scenes.

Kuo

Sorry about reply old post but, did you find the password for his scenes? He says: "Pass is my username ", but im missing something cause "kuo" doesnt work o_O

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
Sorry about reply old post but, did you find the password for his scenes? He says: "Pass is my username ", but im missing something cause "kuo" doesnt work o_O
You need to be a sub on his fanbox to see the correct username/password. He makes a new username for this purpose each month.

Reactions: Deeprule
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote