[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
Hello everyone, it's been a while!

I made it to my 100'th publication of TFN Scene cards and I decided to make these scene cards free on my for everyone!! This includes a bunch of screenshots used in my TFN comic series and 10 scene cards with a lot of static poses.

Here's a little preview for you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you enjoy!

Tendril1805

Jan 18, 2018
just wondering, since the mod closed the card sharing threads for HS2 and koikatsu, do you all know any other sharing sites or a discord server except the official one? Please message me if possible. Thank you.

Reactions: yonghui.me

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hi. Does anyone know where I can find all the free animations for HS2 or AI-Shoujo? Specifically the dancing.
There's a bunch of dancing animations included, just check the animation menu and go through them.
But if you are talking about the MMD, you need to have the MMD plugin installed and active.
As for the animations for it, your best bet is to search for MMD + HS2 on youtube. Most of the uploads have sources in the comment as for where they get the animations from.

nick2233

Apr 4, 2022
MIDNIGHT SNACK 3 (REMASTERED)

View attachment 3454207
A complete remaster of my old scene

PLOT:
The old fuck-fart was on F95 forum chatting with his fellow pervs and bragging about how he's using her relative's daughter as his own personal fucktoy, of course; none believes him; Sepheyer as skeptical as ever tells him: "proof or GTFO!".
Unwilling to be humiliated, he grab his camcorder and embarks on a new midnight quest.

Previews:

Teaser:

Scene:

Video:

i am new to honeyselect2 i have installed the mods and i can see the scenes in vnge but how do you even play it as full video not select each scene?

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
i am new to honeyselect2 i have installed the mods and i can see the scenes in vnge but how do you even play it as full video not select each scene?
You have two options:
Screenshot_9.jpg
When you open a scene that contains VNGE meta data, it will appear this menu, you can play directly from there.

Alternative:
Screenshot_11.jpg
You can play using the SSS editor, in the Load/Save tab

Hope it helps

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
View attachment 4036939

Anyone know how to fix this?
I think that usually happens when the character has had their joints messed around with. Like if the original scene used a custom char or conversely you switch it for a cusom char.
Some characters have their arms and legs modified so the joints get all messed up when used with more standard characters.
Option 1) switch it out with another char, option 2) manually adjust the joints to what it's supposed to look like.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote