[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
That is because the character is using a shader called Next-Gen Skin. You need to be using the graphics mod with SSS on to use. Hit f5 and tick SSS on to fix. Alternatively, especially if you're using DHH instead, go to the material editor and hit reset next to any section that says next-gen skin. In a few cases, if the skin is really black and not dark gray, you not only have to reset the shader in the material editor but also have to change the character's skin and/or skin detail to fix it.
Hi!
As Kumanda said, It is because the card has a next generation skin, in order to display the next-gen features it needs to run in an environment named SSS, so it needs a graphic enhacer, Graphic mod or DHH.
Alternatively you can reset the shader to its default. Opening the Material editor in each card and reset the default is some advanced, but once you get familiar with this, you can make "light" version of some cards, and speaking about "light" cards, some heavy ones can be reduced to its minimal by reset all overlays (some tattoo, skin surfaces or private-parts overlays are insane heavy)

Reactions: IKogaI

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Is it just me or has every HS2 card +scene sharing site been super inactive? It feels like creators on Pixiv, Arca, f95 and db. is just super slow
I feel you.
I remember past years when HS forums are more active.
Maybe it is because Illusion games had shut down and no more Honey Select game is in the future.
I've read about new updates on BepInEx that make game more heavy for regular PC machines,
troubles with running new repacks, maybe those issues discourage new people to make (or at least) try out the game or studio Neo.
Some good artist I meet here are moved out to other platforms, making AI art, or making models in Blender, MAYA, to other 3D programs.I was doing VNGE a year ago, but because my work i've be more slow in doing scenes,
in fact i have 5 draft proyects: A long love story between youngs, a futuristic trhiller, a police novel, the purple pills project, and so, since this making-scenes is actually my hobby, (I do this for pleasure and joy, not for money) This season has been too busy working outside my hometown I have not release anything new, just converting my old VNGE works into videos, and think this will gonna be my way to share entertainmentfrom now on.

IKogaI

Dec 9, 2020
I feel you.
I remember past years when HS forums are more active.
Maybe it is because Illusion games had shut down and no more Honey Select game is in the future.
I've read about new updates on BepInEx that make game more heavy for regular PC machines,
troubles with running new repacks, maybe those issues discourage new people to make (or at least) try out the game or studio Neo.
Some good artist I meet here are moved out to other platforms, making AI art, or making models in Blender, MAYA, to other 3D programs.I was doing VNGE a year ago, but because my work i've be more slow in doing scenes,
in fact i have 5 draft proyects: A long love story between youngs, a futuristic trhiller, a police novel, the purple pills project, and so, since this making-scenes is actually my hobby, (I do this for pleasure and joy, not for money) This season has been too busy working outside my hometown I have not release anything new, just converting my old VNGE works into videos, and think this will gonna be my way to share entertainmentfrom now on.
I apologize for littering this thread with my questions, but I have another one. I tried to install next gen skin mod but it doesn't work no matter how hard I try. I tried to search for information on discord server and other places and did not find a solution to this problem. A lot of authors use this mod for their scenes, and all the time making new cards seems to me quite difficult and time consuming to solve this problem. Is there a more convenient solution to this problem?

TheTantabus

Apr 10, 2021
Hi, anyone knows why this happens?
Yesterday i opened the scene and everithing worked fine, I literally didnt move anything, and suddenly today it opens broken, literally as if the game where saying "You're having a good time, well then fuck you"
Is annoying how this game "fucks" in every sense of the word.
Capture.PNG

datto

Nov 21, 2021

It's a free scene but I don't understand Japanese. Can anyone help to solve this password? Thanks.

RaidenYonkai

May 5, 2019
someone got actually some scenes from the author "maryon"? planned to pledge to his pixiv to get some, sadly it seems like he stopped doing them and his fanbox is down; would still really love to get the scenes from the newer ones...

datto

Nov 21, 2021
Hi Guys, is there a way to change the scene directory path in studio? My disk space is almost full, hope moving the scene files to another ssd could spare some space. Sorry for going a bit OOT, hereby sharing a scene.
2023_1206_1432_45_561.png

Reactions: ttba

ttba

Jan 31, 2023
Hi Guys, is there a way to change the scene directory path in studio? My disk space is almost full, hope moving the scene files to another ssd could spare some space. Sorry for going a bit OOT, hereby sharing a scene.
View attachment 3147239
It seems that you can only change the directory on the disk where the game is stored. image.png

Reactions: datto

timiko

Jun 30, 2018
View attachment 3147239
Launch powershell as an administrator and make symbolic link between honey select scene directory and the one you want to add scenes from.
Code:
New-Item -ItemType SymbolicLink -Path "$game_dir_with_scenes\$sym_link_name" -Target "$scene_dir"
for example
Code:
New-Item -ItemType SymbolicLink -Path "D:\Games\HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack\UserData\Studio\scene\scenes from another drive" -Target "E:\honey_select_scenes"

Last edited:

datto

Nov 21, 2021
Launch powershell as an administrator and make symbolic link between honey select scene directory and the one you want to add scenes from.
New-Item -ItemType SymbolicLink -Path "$game_dir_with_scenes>\$symlinkname" -Target "$scene_dir"

for example
New-Item -ItemType SymbolicLink -Path "D:\Games\HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack\UserData\Studio\scene\scenes from_another_drive" -Target "E:\honey_select_scenes"
This is amazing! And there's no noticeable delay after transferring the files. Awesome!

• Red Heart
Reactions: timiko and ttba

imapadllll

Aug 7, 2023

Can anyone help to solve this password? Thinks.

godlikegenius

Apr 23, 2022
Some good ones from:

Note that they sometimes give free scenes on the HS2 discord server.

There's also

who also has some free stuff in addition to their paid ones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, new here! I was wondering how to join the discord cause I saw the discord link many times before, but anytime I click on it it appears a message that says that discord doesn't have any channels? I don't know if I need some extra permission to enter or it's a weird bug.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote