[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

piojeds

Jul 6, 2018
I download the game i can make girl and male, but when i click on play i have a white screen (loading guess) but unlimited..

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Anyone know if the AIS card still work in this?
Yep. Although any mods you have in AiG obviously won't carry over, most general wide-slider values do (although not the ones added by mods, like leg to torso ratio).

Things are a little buggy. This usually means you have to 'fix' an AiG card. So far I've found that skintone, nipples, and eye properties bug out the most. You can reset them by flipping between a few different options in the character creator. Also, sometimes skintone looks correct in the editor, but then reverts to pure #FFFFFF white in-game. That can be fixed by going back into creator and changing the skin tone color a few times and switching the skin texture. With a little bit of tinkering I've successfully ported every card I've attempted. It's probably smoother going from unmodded AiG to HS2, but I figure most people play BR AiG anyway.

Reactions: 1tato9 and NukaCola

axel42

Mar 2, 2018
Can anyone help me here? I start the game, goto the room and the tutorial starts i get to the second tutorial pop up and the right arrow doesn't work or advance the text. I tried using F12 and disabling the tutorial, that lets me at least pick a girl but then i can't advance to leave the room. I tried it again after vanillafying the game and still it still wont pass the tutorial bubble.

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
How are your perf in game ?
The game is only 30-50 fps with gtx 1070 and a 3800x cpu...
And strangely, I don't think Nvidia will release some new drivers for this game

May 17, 2019
Translation + fixes are installed, but the game is still in japanese???
If you download the R1 pack, it's Machine-translation. Most likely, you have to wait for 1s or so to fetch Google Translation data.

If it doesn't work, you can go to "game_folder/BepInEx/Translation/En/Text/" -> delete the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" file -> start the game to generate the new one.

How are your perf in game ?
The game is only 30-50 fps with gtx 1070 and a 3800x cpu...
And strangely, I don't think Nvidia will release some new drivers for this game
I don't really like the AA though, so I'm gonna try to force it through NVIDIA CP.
But overall, it's really stable 60FPS at Quality setting, all VFX turned on, at 1440p resolution.

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
I don't really like the AA though, so I'm gonna try to force it through NVIDIA CP.
But overall, it's really stable 60FPS at Quality setting, all VFX turned on, at 1440p resolution.
And what is your graphic card ?
I'm playing ultrawide, 2560x1080p, and it's not really good. I should try playing higher, some games are juste... Like that.

trybefaast

Nov 29, 2019
mods are needed now

Push-up (totally nesesary for me)
sideloaders unlocked
POV
nachio overlays
uncensor
tits colision like AIS
Dhh light

im very dissapinted with the game . feel still playing rapelay.

btw thanks to the team to make possible the translation and sharing the game. nice effort

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote