[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
just scroll the middle mouse up or down to chang how preferable ejaculation. there're 3 choice for in/out/both together with the girl.
That wasn't very intuitive. Thanks for solving that puzzle for me

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Another year, another illusion game release: Buggy, bad performance, barebones and needs a lot of mods in order to be enjoyable.

And this one seems to be worse than normal as there doesn't seem to be much apparent improvement over HS or AIS...
Wait a while for the mods to begin appearing and then give it a try.

Junsui Akuma

Aug 10, 2018
whats the minimum spec for this game ? tried playing it and it plays at 30fps. Then again my PC specs aren't really that great

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
excuse me guys someone can tell me how fix this error when try istall the game
Now, my japanese is still in the early stages but i managed to read "Source file", "Access" and if i'm not mistaken the first phrase is something along the lines of "Can't find source file". No direct help but hopefully gets you a starting point.

can nobody help ? i have only blue screen with sky on h scene :(
See quote below:
The hentai scene is buggy and does not work with the re-pack.

I only have a color background.

Works now.
I had to download a fix.

This is the Fix where you need.

whats the minimum spec for this game ? tried playing it and it plays at 30fps. Then again my PC specs aren't really that great
i3
4GB ram
1GB video
I think even my toaster can run it. NICE!

Last edited:
May 17, 2019
Another year, another illusion game release: Buggy, bad performance, barebones and needs a lot of mods in order to be enjoyable.

And this one seems to be worse than normal as there doesn't seem to be much apparent improvement over HS or AIS...
Wait a while for the mods to begin appearing and then give it a try.
Sorry, are we playing the same game?

I haven't countered any Bugs/ Bad performance from this game.
How is this one worst? The performance is ways better than AIS and HS1. :rolleyes:

ZeroSora

Oct 27, 2019
is there a discord server for this game so that I can keep watch on updates and mods
ScrewThisNoise has a discord about their repacks.

Sandis

May 31, 2018
I don't understand why everyone's trashing the game here. Played HS1 and now the HS2 is definitely an improvement in graphics and sex positions. Period. I don't care at all about that AI Girl, etc. I look purely on comparing HS1 to HS2. And I'm happy with the new release. All that's missing now is some mods from the HS1, like uncensor, POV, etc. but they will come I'm sure.

kimcuongsa

Aug 28, 2018

good repack, no bug blue screen with sky on h scene and have trans english menu in game (all illusions games in here, you can see HS 2 libido)

zadkiel2

Sep 14, 2018
just scroll the middle mouse up or down to chang how preferable ejaculation. there're 3 choice for in/out/both together with the girl.
How tho? Doesn't scrolling the wheel up/down just changes the speed?

Last edited:

yagamid

Oct 28, 2019
This is indeed a good game, just one problem...
Can't use the HS1 's cards T_T
( HS1 I had like over 25+ my best of best )

Didn't collect much AI-Girl cards, plus I 'm not that good of making characters..
Recreating the same character from HS1 is much harder in HS2

The girl model from HS1 to HS2 is way too difference

Apr 10, 2020
The girl model from HS1 to HS2 is way too difference
And that's probably the same problem I'm facing now as well... All the important characters from some other big project are in HS (if there's no good card, they're in Koikatu) and I really want HS2 - but I'd have to re-create ALL of those cards?

Btw: Where's the sidemod technology? That would make the modding stuff waaaay easier -.-

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
If you complain about the bugs, price or any other thing related with this game you are free to do it, if you love it, say it... you both are right, we can not grow if there is no critic and let´s be honest price does not match with the quality of the game, developers have to know about that, if not, we will no get better things in the future, besides, I am tired of feeling like a second dish for this japanese developers and their policy that forbid foreigns people to get their products without going through a lot of burocracy, I mean, money is money why japanese developers always avoid to publish games on westerns countries? we have to use a vpn, fake accounts, break the security of a console just cuz they do not want us to play a game because we are not japanese... anyway. I like the game, could it be better? Yeah, thanks to the modders for the effort they will put on improving this... :)

Reactions: Gojii and 1tato9
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote