[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2344471

Hmm... Is it just me or color opacity in the maker acts completely different in the game?
Subtle make-up around 30% opacity turns into something closer to 70%.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

honeyselect2.png

main launcher "HoneySelect2.exe"
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game. It also contains instructions on the basic elements of the game (the link allows you to go to the Japanese page. On this page there is the possibility of translation into the language of your computer)
View attachment 673544

View attachment 673548

FOR EARLY ADAPTORS, IF YOU WANT IT FULL FEATURED, WAIT FOR R2 (some functions are not fully available. Anti-censor and some other functions will be available in future releases. The functions of the anti-censor are partially present. Improved display of female genitalia ...)
333_.jpg

New elements are gradually added to the game and tested for compatibility. The version is updated as the number of checked items increases ...

Changelog:

• Added Preorder yoyaku
  • Added official update honey2_01_plus_0529hhde
  • Added AIS Sample Data
  • Added translated manual by MessyMessiDown2
  • Added vanilla launcher and userdata to BRExtras
  • Added savegame from Hooh to BRExtras
  • Added misc extras to BRExtras
  • Added workaround IllusionFixes
  • Added HideAllUI V2.1
  • Added StudioGet
  • Added ZipStudio
  • Added DeathWeasel’s HS2_Demosaic v1.1
  • Added enimaroah’s SB3Utility v20.4
  • Added Keelhauled’s GraphicsSettings v1.2.0
  • Added Marco’s FPS Counter v3.0
  • Updated IllusionLauncher

FULL RELEASE R1.1 (about 10GB)

The torrent contains the full version in one file.
Google contains the full version divided into several parts.
For correct installation, you need to download the full version, unzip and play. For unpacking, it is advisable to use the latest versions of the 7zip archiver (or winrar).
If you chose the download option, where the main game consists of several parts. First you need to download all the parts. Then select all downloaded parts and unzip them (7zip) into a separate folder.
( )

Torrent (all in one file)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Google drive (split archive)

Update from earlier versions (about 6GB) Since this adapter is almost equal to the size of the archive of the full version, it makes sense to install the full version.(Only needed for those who want to update repack 1, without installing the full version. For those who install repack 1.1 full version, this adapter is not needed.)

Info
Main Pack
CRC32: DDD58467
MD5: 4297A63CFB3374E8E431D1D4C0F64321
SHA-1: 85EA400619FEA15A1CE8264D7D987DF4CDECADDC

Last edited:

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
does the game work well for all?
I get to the menu , as soon as I press play the game closes after a few seconds , even pressing create will close it

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
I can't download it from Google drive it says :
"Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

for download google

follow this guide , can download any file to google with error limited excess download

Bypass/Fix Google Drive Download Limit Error

you just need to know it once and then you learn, I do this when google doesn't let me download something I create a copy then I go to my google drive and download the copy and that's it

Reactions: BubaJ

poon4lyfe

Feb 17, 2020
The question is, is it worth going through all the work of installing mods, etc. for almost no difference?

dgn85

May 13, 2020
hey guys, is it possible to add high heels right now for R1.1 (may be some from AI-S) and how?

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
hve find problem , for me , my pc is old , cannot run this game , hs1 can work perfect , this hs2 dont work ,

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Has anyone opened Studio Neo from the last release?

It might be me being stupid, but there seem to be a lot options missing that were in previous versions. I can't find controls for the face, hair, dynamic bones etc.

Am I being dense, or are the features actually missing?

Any help appreciated! wat.png

Last edited:

mik3l100ss

May 30, 2020
Is there a way to get just these updates without downloading the whole repack thing?
  • Added Preorder yoyaku
  • Added official update honey2_01_plus_0529hhde

Reactions: CharAznable

EvilFairy666

Nov 21, 2019
This game is a .... mess. Sex poisitions are copypasted from HS, male customisation sucks, personalities are very poor and voice acting is also shit, also this game overheats my pc 2x more than Witcher 3 on uber settings with texture mods wtf:LOL:
I can't understand how these bastards from Illusion get away with making those " games " and how anyone can buy it for 100$ i can not comprehend.

Reactions: WSmith

justinsane85

Nov 16, 2017
Everybody asking where's this mod or that mod. You realized this game has only been out for a couple days right?. There's damn near 90GB of mods for the first HS and it's going to take time to either port them or even remake them entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote