[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
AI Shoujo cards seem to work well.

If you import them and there are dark black or ultra white parts,
they did contain something that's not included in Honey Select 2.

To fix it, you have to edit the files (remove / change the parts).

That's how i have imported about 80 girls over ^_^

Most i've had to change is hair, eyelashes and skin tone overlays (y)

• Hey there
Reactions: Misguided/Entity

Nikosvertis

May 29, 2020
How to unlock bath tub and the other maps piperoom etc (i am using 100% save)? also can we make the dick from uncensor to not rotate?

Waiting for vr patch like crazy :)

Thunderzzz

May 31, 2018
Hum, i don't know if i'm cluless or what, but i don't see how to change the girl state by certains actions like in the first game.

By example, you had the missionary position giving a good amout of "love" (yellow color i believe) and by doing so for a while the girl would fall in love with you.

Now i don't know what does what.

Any ideas ?

Otherwise i guess the game is alright for now ?Except that my fans are not resting while playing it :/

Reactions: masterpyromancer
May 17, 2019
Yeah...many of these maps are not unlocked, I don't know why...
I have all map access during the [Meet-up] section.

It could be that you choose [Go to the Hall] section which only opens up certain maps according to the number of girls added in the group as they are Random Events.

Hum, i don't know if i'm cluless or what, but i don't see how to change the girl state by certains actions like in the first game.

By example, you had the missionary position giving a good amout of "love" (yellow color i believe) and by doing so for a while the girl would fall in love with you.

Now i don't know what does what.

Any ideas ?

Otherwise i guess the game is alright for now ?Except that my fans are not resting while playing it :/
I have no idea, either. I accidentally saved one girl stuck in the Wall in Torture Room, and now her Love state is Fully Yellow, and her Traits changed into "Girlfriend", despite I spank the hell her buttocks during previous H-Section. :sneaky:

I assume it depends on how you treat and converse with them.

Actually, I prefer this kind of mechanic as it makes the girls interestingly unpredictable and random.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Esqualade

May 31, 2020
For those who have the "background only" issue when starting a h scene and don´t want to install the fix or can´t, just do this:

Once you entered the h scene room and see the background, press q(q,w,e and r are hotkeys for camera reset or switch) and then turn the cam with mouse(left/right click). The issue is just a camera issue and you basically start every h scene with a far distanced camera, that´s basically it.

As for the content, i unlocked almost everything now, more rooms for h scenes(after unlocking them with trophy points), including such as shower piek or sex/toilet piek or sex/bondage/etc you can play if you leave your room and do the hall walking events. They are random any you can chose from 2 only every time you visit the hall walking. After you did a hall walking event - basically you don´t have to do the h, just do the dialogues(talking to girl) and chose whatever answer - you can select 2 other random hall walking events.

Shulus(was that here name?) room , after unlocking via trophy points you can also visit this way. You can customize her in there or have sex. But her room is available all the time if i remember correct and not appearing randomly.

Also... yep, AI cards work but not Roy mod cards. Actually you can use the Roy mod cards but the faces will be replaced with HS2 mesh. So no DOA paradise for now until we get the same mods for HS2 which are usually required for HS1.

So what now... WHEN STUDIO? :D

Last edited:

Dab84

Oct 27, 2019
Anyone can upload the update on other site plz? i cant acces this link evben whit vpn. THX

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote