[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

RenPie

May 24, 2020
Guys, is there first person view in this game or should we wait for a mod like Shortcuts Plugin for the first HS?

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
When I use the initsetting and click update I get an error message, is that normal? also, are there some nice mods worth getting out yet?

bobobobson

May 31, 2020
hey all,

game works well after i used the ingame update manager...

i have 2 questions
1. the genitals get blurred - i could not find an ingame option to turn it off, are there maybe a mod or a setting i have to apply to turn the blur off ?

2. is there maybe a futured clothing/high heels mod available ?

achselschneider

Sep 11, 2019
Dumb question: Since u can transfer the characters from AI Shoujyo, Can you also use the mods that were invented for AI Shoujyo too?

Oct 31, 2019
You would thought they would have included more moves. It’s basically HS1 copy&paste with some changes here and there. Com3d2 still has the most H variety imo. I like the graphics but the movements seem so stiff! It’s like no matter what you do, their tits remain virtually plastic. I had this same complaint with AI. Playhome had much better physics in that department.

Anyway props to the guys getting this game out there so quickly with the repacks. Hope the mods roll out just as quick.

Chacal

Aug 8, 2018
"Uncesored patch
go to abdata-->chara and replace the oo_base.unity3d file"

Anyone can reupload this uncensor file, plz?
Thx

Last edited:

alpha920

May 16, 2020
You would thought they would have included more moves. It’s basically HS1 copy&paste with some changes here and there. Com3d2 still has the most H variety imo. I like the graphics but the movements seem so stiff! It’s like no matter what you do, their tits remain virtually plastic. I had this same complaint with AI. Playhome had much better physics in that department.
agreed, this game sucks... at least until it gets an upgrade or something, Im sticking with HS1, it explains why the game was only roughly 7GB so for now dont waste your time people.

zadkiel2

Sep 14, 2018
This game doesn't have the option to dress the character differently in "Girl's Room/Bathroom/Normal" like the previous game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote