[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esqualade

May 31, 2020
If you want all up to date mods and updates including uncensor etc just download the 1.1 repack(or newer if there is already). Just google:

[SLG] Honey Select 2 Libido R1.1

STUDIO: Yep, loading scenes you saved doesn´t work for now.

D

Deleted member 808788

I just saw that roy12 added in the [AI] PVCollider 0.2 article that this mod is currently broken ... from here I ask some mod creator to try to continue with this great mod and port it to Honey Select 2, I appreciate a lot the effort mod makers have made and are currently making for HS2. I can't think of a better mod for illusion games than an animated female uncensor, and a male uncensor without the telescopic penis problem. Like, if you want it too.

Reactions: BubaJ and arigatob

ghosh911

May 23, 2018
How to unlock the other maps? Pipes,toilet etc. Its 100% saved but not unlocked. How to use these?

ghosh911

May 23, 2018
Is there any Push Up plugin for HS 1?
That's pretty weird, since i swear being able to open the site just fine at the time of posting...

And no, the link provided is not patreon-exclusive, you can (normally) upgrade versions for free.

I think there is one in R1.1. If not, it should be in R2.

Not a dumb question, imo... But nope. At least not yet, afaik.

Push-up plugin is a mod that makes it so that when a girl wears a shirt and/or bra, her breasts are kept firm but hang loosely when not.

But you can take it further and make a girl that's flat-chested when wearing a shirt but ultra busty when not.

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
Everybody asking where's this mod or that mod. You realized this game has only been out for a couple days right?. There's damn near 90GB of mods for the first HS and it's going to take time to either port them or even remake them entirely.
My HS1 installation is over 200gigs already, you kinda fell short there ;)

condedracula

Oct 28, 2017
I seem to be having a problem when i start the game and go to play a white screen just sits and doesn't change anything the game has not crashed esc lets me exit. Can someone help ? I tried the thing i saw in readdit with read only but it didn't help
try press "Q" ; you have the 10. or 1.1 ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote