[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2019
This game doesn't have the option to dress the character differently in "Girl's Room/Bathroom/Normal" like the previous game?
There is. You have to go to Manage Characters -> Select Clothing (Outfits) -> Choose the girl -> On the top, you will see two symbols (Faucet) & (Bed) for Bath and Bedroom, respectively.

The Outfit Card can be created and saved in Character Creator (Maker). It's a little bit hassle, IMO.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 1tato9 and zadkiel2

Careless Cavalier

Jun 1, 2020
can't seem to get hedonist...even made a new girl with girlfriend, perverted, tried all the normal ones from HS, but wound up getting her dependent, which seems to stop the progression for the other types. Also, someone mentioned for broken to follow the same pattern as HS by using glass heart...that didn't work too well, but whipping them constantly did..Hedonist is the last achievement for me to get.
I am interested in this too, I know Hate is Brave plus H-hater,
Love is easy, but dependent and hedonist is giving me problems too

alterrock

May 31, 2020
Tip for dependent: talk more, less H. If she come to your room, just let she do bj (or whatever she want to do with you).

With quite girl like Fuhl: masturbation is a plus
With active girl: she love Mischief

Reactions: soundengineer

alterrock

May 31, 2020
Once you get full dependent of a girl, you can unlock more positions. Everytime you just want to talk, she forces you to f*ck her

Reactions: 1tato9

Altimis

Nov 16, 2019
*Ahem* Did anyone know the fastest way to ..... *negative* a girl?

Most of time, when I try to be aggressive, she fall in hedonist and became kind of masochist lol the *negative* bar never filled out....

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
not accessible and iirc this is patreon only, so you'll need a password.
That's pretty weird, since i swear being able to open the site just fine at the time of posting...

And no, the link provided is not patreon-exclusive, you can (normally) upgrade versions for free.

Is there wide slider mod?
I think there is one in R1.1. If not, it should be in R2.

Dumb question: Since u can transfer the characters from AI Shoujyo, Can you also use the mods that were invented for AI Shoujyo too?
Not a dumb question, imo... But nope. At least not yet, afaik.

What is Push-up plugin ?
Push-up plugin is a mod that makes it so that when a girl wears a shirt and/or bra, her breasts are kept firm but hang loosely when not.

But you can take it further and make a girl that's flat-chested when wearing a shirt but ultra busty when not.

Reactions: BubaJ

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
That's pretty weird, since i swear being able to open the site just fine at the time of posting...

And no, the link provided is not patreon-exclusive, you can (normally) upgrade versions for free.
I thought that it is patron only because at the time I was able to access the main site, but not the download section, but a while later the whole site disappeard ScrewThisNoise mentioned on discord that the site broke. My guess is that a horde of wild and hungry bisons overrun the server.

• Haha
Reactions: namprofli3

Genflare

May 31, 2017
The models look better and better with every new game, as expected of Illusion, but it seems to have come at the expense of variety (from either types of sex or the number of them).

No proper sharing FFMM or gangbangs or reverse gangbangs 4F1M, 4M1F that were present in some of the older releases (as DLC maybe?).

Overall very good for a quick jerk but not too much replayability outside the creator for me.

Anyone know what the dependant trait does? feels like the girl is dom'ing me at this rate

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
The models look better and better with every new game, as expected of Illusion, but it seems to have come at the expense of variety (from either types of sex or the number of them).

No proper sharing FFMM or gangbangs or reverse gangbangs 4F1M, 4M1F that were present in some of the older releases (as DLC maybe?).

Overall very good for a quick jerk but not too much replayability outside the creator for me.

Anyone know what the dependant trait does? feels like the girl is dom'ing me at this rate
Illusion has a habit of adding stuff, making a new game, copying 80% of the content and just leaving stuff out for no good reason. Most of the positions are straight copies from AI-Shoujo, except that they removed quite a few. I'm sure they'll be re-added later for that sweet sweet DLC money.

Jun 17, 2018
I seem to be having a problem when i start the game and go to play a white screen just sits and doesn't change anything the game has not crashed esc lets me exit. Can someone help ? I tried the thing i saw in readdit with read only but it didn't help

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote