Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
So why can't I find hooh's scripted dicks in BR R15? I've seen the ddl file as well as I've put the mod on my custom mods folder. I can't find them in studio.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
First time hearing this actually.
I never have any issue in that matter.
Did you use chara loader plugin? Maybe you can ask the modder (ManlyMarco) about it since he's still active.
Or did it just happened after updating the repack version?
Just after this new repack I was fine on 12

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
So why can't I find hooh's scripted dicks in BR R15? I've seen the ddl file as well as I've put the mod on my custom mods folder. I can't find them in studio.
Even if you put them where they are supposed to go to be seen, (Sideloader Modpack - Studio -> Hooh) the updater will delete them out for some reason

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
Check if there is a file named "[Hooh][REQUIRED FOR ALL ITEM MODS] category_reserve.zipmod" in the path [your Drive]\[Your Gamefolder]\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Studio\hooh.

If not, Download it from here:
Download all the folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yazen_

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Hi!
Check if there is a file named "[Hooh][REQUIRED FOR ALL ITEM MODS] category_reserve.zipmod" in the path [your Drive]\[Your Gamefolder]\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Studio\hooh.

If not, Download it from here:
Download all the folder.
Thanks! worked like a charm.

• Love
Reactions: Kaseijin

zir175

Aug 6, 2022
Can someone explain why Hooh's dick navigator is shrinking the "track nearest type a" dicks? I followed the instructions to a T on the first page, or at least I thought I did. No matter how far I stretch out the navigator the dick is shrunk. I have BR12 if that's relevant.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Can someone explain why Hooh's dick navigator is shrinking the "track nearest type a" dicks? I followed the instructions to a T on the first page, or at least I thought I did. No matter how far I stretch out the navigator the dick is shrunk. I have BR12 if that's relevant.
That's just how it is.
Select the dick, open up item+ menu at left side menu, change the benis scale to increase the length.

zir175

Aug 6, 2022
Is there a way to save clip manager animations so you can reuse the animations with different characters? I tried exporting a .json file but when i reloaded it it just said "Create clip failed: name" Also when I save the clip as a .json it says "open" instead of save but it apparently does save when I give the file a name and hit open because it says "File saved to
[ScrewthisNoise]hs2betterrepack"

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Is there a way to save clip manager animations so you can reuse the animations with different characters? I tried exporting a .json file but when i reloaded it it just said "Create clip failed: name" Also when I save the clip as a .json it says "open" instead of save but it apparently does save when I give the file a name and hit open because it says "File saved to
You can but it's a bit of hassle.
The trick is using export-import clip data and renaming the duplicate props using notepad.
1. Duplicate all of things that had dependencies with the clip. Don't forget to change the position.
2. Select the clip you want to duplicate. Modify -> settings -> export. You'll get the json files which contains the clip data. Probably you've done this before.
At this point you have 2 sets of chara. One of them correspond with the original clip. While the other one is not.
Rename all of the actors that registered in set 2. I mean the actor name you used when registering an item. At default it should be prp0. Rename it to something else.
You can use rename tree plugin (default shortcut L.Shift + T). If you don't rename all of them, things will go weird when your reloaded the scene because the game doesn't know which one which.
3. Open up notepad or notepad++. Load the json file you got earlier. Rename all of the actors and target with the same name as you used when renaming the tree. Also don't forget to rename the clip name. You can not have multiple clip with a same name.
4. In clipman, create new clip, import, select the json file you modified just now.

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
AmaNo04 gave you probably best solution but in studio you can do other trick as well. When you load scene where your character performs animations, have FK/IK modified and so on, select character on task list (to be active, you see characters axis gizmo) then go to Add menu (add map, add girl, boy, light). If you want swap girl, click Add-Girl then choose new one and not insert her but change character, she will load to replace old one but mantaining her settings (animation, FK IK, facial expression). What can change and need to adjust is character position (if characters have differ height) and sometimes need re-sync animation with other character. swap.jpg

Last edited:

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
does anyone know how to extract the Sideloader Modack Studio Split 7z files? it keeps giving me errors

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
R15 didn't work for me at all. Had to roll back to R14.

The scenes are mostly fine, the girls are not - issues with skin, clothing items, and faces. Too many issues to list, complete FUBAR.

:(

• Sad
Reactions: akumakazama

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Can anyone tell me what's making this scene is so laggy?
It's a scene from 55b. I'm trying to extract the map. I've tried hiding everything and using my usual preset but it's still laggy and idk what the issue is.
Is it just simply because too many items?
It's quite old scene after all. Here is the .

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Can anyone tell me what's making this scene is so laggy?
It's a scene from 55b. I'm trying to extract the map. I've tried hiding everything and using my usual preset but it's still laggy and idk what the issue is.
Is it just simply because too many items?
It's quite old scene after all. Here is the .
You are right, it is the sheer number of small details that jams the scene - whenever you move the physics and reflections get recalculated.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
You are right, it is the sheer number of small details that jams the scene - whenever you move the physics and reflections get recalculated.
As I expected. Welp, it's time to remake the whole map I guess... It's very old scene to begin with. Can't really blame the maker.
I noticed that all of the doors lighten up the load quite a lot. But after further deconstruction, I found the tatami itself is handmade.

Reactions: Sepheyer

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Anyone know how to extract a zipmod? Or conversely anyone have AiLegend's Tiny Home 2 map as a scene card? I want to use it in a scene but I need to move some of the furniture around.

• Thinking Face

datfay

Jun 15, 2020
Hi stupid question, but how do I get my gimmicks to only start when I use the 'play' button in timelines?

I don't want the gimmicks to play straight away when the scene has loaded.

I've noticed in some scenes that the gimmicks aren't running straight away until you use the 'play' button in timelines yet I can't figure how the author did it.

Thanks

• Thinking Face
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote