Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
What I discovered playing around a bit is that this helmet is available in several forms. You can add it as a accessory when creating the character but you can also add it as an item within studio.
As an Item in Studio it comes with strap down. The strap moves around but I couldn't figure out how to make it strap on the chin.
If you create the character in Maker with the helmet as an accessory, then in the dynamic bone editor you can make the strap hang lose or strap it to the chin. In the scene I've included here I created two characters. Only change is the one with the strapped in helmet, I've put the "weight" in the bone editor to "0".
You can also see the stand alone helmet as an item.
Hope this helps.
HI!
Thank you for your time in help me out on this. I have opened the scene file and no result, the helmet still appears tied. I am pretty sure that some plugin is causing this behavoir. When making a character, adding a helmet, saving and reopen the caharacter card, helmet still are tied, but strangely the facial expressions does not react, I mean, I tryied to change the eyes open, the mouth but no reaction. Maybe disabling some zipmods or plugins solve this mistery. i will be updating what I find. Thank you guys 4 helm me ;)

UPDATE!!
After turning al the plugins to theyr default position, I have found out that the responsable in this behavoir was an option under the "Dynamic Bone Gravity Plugin" that causes all this mess. The reason why I checked this option was that, in the past I have had a non-workin scene and the only option that made it work was precissely this option, so when updated my game I did this as a normal setup.
dis.png

And this is the result:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another Mystery solved by the amazing F95 Team!!

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Dang why do I see alot of bugs after updating to R15.
Luckily I was too lazy to update it atm.
Now I wonder whether I should update or not...

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Gents, how can I make boobs look longer in Neo2? I.e. as if someone pulls on the nipples and the boobs stretche out? Hoping for a solution that would be capturable via SSS/VNGE. I.e. I know of the "force effect" but regretfully for me that effect affects the entire setup and can't be modified from scene to scene (or at least I don't know how to).

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Gents, how can I make boobs look longer in Neo2? I.e. as if someone pulls on the nipples and the boobs stretche out? Hoping for a solution that would be capturable via SSS/VNGE. I.e. I know of the "force effect" but regretfully for me that effect affects the entire setup and can't be modified from scene to scene (or at least I don't know how to).
Don't know if this will work on VNGE as I've still not taken time to learn it, but I did a quick and dirty trial using node constraints and this seems to work as a proof of concept. I'm sure you can bind to a hand directly but animating the sphere should be doable right?
Just try moving suki's right hand and you get corresponding push pull on sugimoto's boob.

Reactions: Sepheyer

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Is anyone else having issues with the Volumetric Lighting (char) and (Map) lighting up everything instead of just the char and map?
It seems like the only lighting that's working for me right now is the vanilla ones. The rest seem to just light up everything. Anyone else finding this? Might be a R15 issue.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Is anyone else having issues with the Volumetric Lighting (char) and (Map) lighting up everything instead of just the char and map?
It seems like the only lighting that's working for me right now is the vanilla ones. The rest seem to just light up everything. Anyone else finding this? Might be a R15 issue.
Always have been like that.
You can manually turn off the channel by turning on advanced option in graphic mod setting tab (rightmost tab) then go back to the lighting tab, select the light and you will get channel selection at the bottom right side.

Reactions: cptboofy

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Use video export (no audio) or third party screen recording software.
Hi!
Keep in mind that making a video out of an scene using videoexport plugin demand a lot of disc space, I.e. 2 minutes long can use up to 10GB.
First, you need to configure the video export plugin, I reccomend 24 fps, png format, medium-low quality and only small chunks of video, 30-60 seconds. use with caution cuz sometimes the plugin may will hang by no reason.
Or you can go to capture screenshots (24 screenshots per second) and later using an external video maker software, and merge those screenshots(a pain in the a$$)
Better solution to me is using an screen recording software, and recording only 30-60 seconds per video.
Hope this helps.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Always have been like that.
You can manually turn off the channel by turning on advanced option in graphic mod setting tab (rightmost tab) then go back to the lighting tab, select the light and you will get channel selection at the bottom right side.
eeeh? Seriously? I would have put money down that it didn't do that before? Thanks.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
eeeh? Seriously? I would have put money down that it didn't do that before? Thanks.
Its been like that since forever afaik. The first time I noticed it when I loaded my scene but the lighting became weird and its like 2 years ago. So I chose to only use volumetric light ALL and non-volumetric MAP or CHARA.
After I found that possible to manually select the channel in graphic mod, I found the cause.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
i download the mod timeline.dll but how can i install? what i need more to work? thanks
Timeline mod is preinstalled if you're getting Better Repack.
Just boot up studio, right click the timeline icon at left side menu.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
later using an external video maker software, and merge those screenshots(a pain in the a$$)
True. I'm using blender video editor to do this. Its more work to do, but much quicker than using built-in video encoder.
So just use video export plugin to capture the frame and build the video using video editor software.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Every so often when I swap out a character in a scene, their hair will go weird. As if gravity got swapped. If you move the character around a bit, the hair falls normally, but if you put them back in the original position it goes weird again. Anyone know what's causing this and how to stop it? thx.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Every so often when I swap out a character in a scene, their hair will go weird. As if gravity got swapped. If you move the character around a bit, the hair falls normally, but if you put them back in the original position it goes weird again. Anyone know what's causing this and how to stop it? thx.
Maybe its the hair type issue?
Some hairs sometimes stretch randomly.
Try changing the dynamic bone update mode in. HS2PE Adv.
Or maybe the properties itself is the cause (dampening, elasticity, inertia etc).

Or maybe there is a collider there.
You need to reconfigure the collision target after replacing/adding a chara.
But according your issue, I dont think this is the problem.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Is there anyone who knows why i have to load a character twice in creator to see them correctly? Ie outfits upon first load look like mix of perviously loaded character and present on. If I load again everything is fine. Any ideas or fixes?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Is there anyone who knows why i have to load a character twice in creator to see them correctly? Ie outfits upon first load look like mix of perviously loaded character and present on. If I load again everything is fine. Any ideas or fixes?
First time hearing this actually.
I never have any issue in that matter.
Did you use chara loader plugin? Maybe you can ask the modder (ManlyMarco) about it since he's still active.
Or did it just happened after updating the repack version?

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I encountered this too, no idea what causes it or what the 1-2-3 fix is.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote