Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jeamnews

Jun 21, 2023
hey, complete newbie here. not sure if this is the right place to ask. I want to create scenes from manga using HS2 characters. are there any mods that focus on the facial expression available? and is there any way to make cloth tattered or make the walls crumble to debris?

Berserk_94_004.jpg 8357895-7907842895-Deskt.png 755.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
hey, complete newbie here. not sure if this is the right place to ask. I want to create scenes from manga using HS2 characters. are there any mods that focus on the facial expression available? and is there any way to make cloth tattered or make the walls crumble to debris?

View attachment 2825673 View attachment 2825675 View attachment 2825676
Hi!
To my knowlegment, Facial expresion can be done via blend shapes, check out the attached file.
As for the cloth tatters, there is a slider in chara editor, cloth section that modify the "wear" status
And finally, some phisics can be made by:
-Making a clip with keyframes.
-Using effects, or particles that looks like it.
-There is a feature I've not tested yet in VNGE that can make objects do phisics, check out this:

Hope this helps you.

jeamnews

Jun 21, 2023
Hi!
To my knowlegment, Facial expresion can be done via blend shapes, check out the attached file.
As for the cloth tatters, there is a slider in chara editor, cloth section that modify the "wear" status
And finally, some phisics can be made by:
-Making a clip with keyframes.
-Using effects, or particles that looks like it.
-There is a feature I've not tested yet in VNGE that can make objects do phisics, check out this:

Hope this helps you.
Blend shapes are so much fun! thank you so much! I'd have to learn what those keyframes and particles are all about next.
about clothes tho, do you mean the on, half, and off status? What I want is for example if you cut the cloth then it tore. the same with the wall, if you hit it then it breaks, if you throw the glass on the floor then it shattered or something like that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Blend shapes are so much fun! thank you so much! I'd have to learn what those keyframes and particles are all about next.
about clothes tho, do you mean the on, half, and off status? What I want is for example if you cut the cloth then it tore. the same with the wall, if you hit it then it breaks, if you throw the glass on the floor then it shattered or something like that.

Clothes with half state means semi nude state. So its something like the clothing is still on but pulled up.
The thing Kaseijin meant is for tattered state of the clothes. AFAIK not at clothing mods has it, but you can check by opening the Material Editor, look for the parameter Kaseijin mentioned.
Note that the tattered state is premade, so you cant expect a shirt to has a single hole at the back for a certain case and it has two holes in another case. The most it can do are overall tattering. But again, not all clothes has it, so you must check them one by one.

Reactions: jeamnews

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
I don't get why I bother with material editor. Shader gets removed or changed (Like hanmen true alpha when they got rid of the Fresnel option) after I use it on many of my characters lol.
HS2_2023-08-04-22-09-53-530.png

jeamnews

Jun 21, 2023
Clothes with half state means semi nude state. So its something like the clothing is still on but pulled up.
The thing Kaseijin meant is for tattered state of the clothes. AFAIK not at clothing mods has it, but you can check by opening the Material Editor, look for the parameter Kaseijin mentioned.
Note that the tattered state is premade, so you cant expect a shirt to has a single hole at the back for a certain case and it has two holes in another case. The most it can do are overall tattering. But again, not all clothes has it, so you must check them one by one.
sorry to bother you but what does that parameter you spoke of look like? I can't find it.

Sébastien Argeles

Mar 27, 2023
Bonjour a tous et a toutes, Mesdames, pourriez vous créer un jeu ( ou plutot un guide ) qui pourrait nous aider, nous les "hommes",pour savoir comment vous faires du bien au niveau de votre poitrine, de votre sexe avec nos doigt, langue, bisous, sextoy, masturbation . Clitoris, Vulve, vagin et anus.

C'est pour ça que je demande ça aux femmes gay. Toutes les femmes hetero vous dirons merci. c'est juste une idée

Désolé google trad en anglais

Hello everyone, ladies, could you create a game (or rather a guide) that could help us, us "men", to know how to do good for your chest, your sex with our fingers , tongue, kisses, sex toy, masturbation . Clitoris, Vulva, vagina and anus.

That's why I ask that of gay women. All straight women will say thank you. It's an idea.

Sorry Google translate French ---} English

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Hi guys, is there any "Whistle Necklace" mod for HS2? You know... a thing referee always wear? I'm already ask this on other thread, but still no response :( . Maybe I have more luck here! Wahaha. Just tell me which modder that make the mod, I will download it my self on sideloader site. Thank you...

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hi guys, is there any "Whistle Necklace" mod for HS2? You know... a thing referee always wear? I'm already ask this on other thread, but still no response :( . Maybe I have more luck here! Wahaha. Just tell me which modder that make the mod, I will download it my self on sideloader site. Thank you...
I don't recall seeing one in my travels.
If one doesn't exist you can commission the mod via the Illusion Discord server which has a Commissions section.

Reactions: Noa69

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
like the one a lifeguard wears? r8? yeah its there....but its not named whistle...i know this bcz i was looking for the same , couldnt find it, then later i came across it but didnt need it anymore. so didnt look at the name but its definitely there

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
like the one a lifeguard wears? r8? yeah its there....but its not named whistle...i know this bcz i was looking for the same , couldnt find it, then later i came across it but didnt need it anymore. so didnt look at the name but its definitely there
Hmm... maybe yeah it wear by lifeguard. I belieave I've seen it on some HS1 VN games. If I'm not wrong, there is two types of whistle right? one with looks like kind of pipes, and other one its look like err.. a snail? lol. The one that I'm looking one is the snail type, the traffic police usually use it I think.

Sorry for my bad English. Thank you...

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
Hmm... maybe yeah it wear by lifeguard. I belieave I've seen it on some HS1 VN games. If I'm not wrong, there is two types of whistle right? one with looks like kind of pipes, and other one its look like err.. a snail? lol. The one that I'm looking one is the snail type, the traffic police usually use it I think.

Sorry for my bad English. Thank you...
search for "Sunrider wistle"
that exact same spelling
if u dont have it maybe check in discord to find the files

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
search for "Sunrider wistle"
that exact same spelling
if u dont have it maybe check in discord to find the files
Eh? So someone already made it? Which modder sir? Bcoz I'm sure I don't have it, I'm already search it by using "whistle" keyword. Can you upload the file here please.... Thank you... ( I can't join the discord channel, I'm already explained this on previous page I think. )

• Thinking Face

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Eh? So someone already made it? Which modder sir? Bcoz I'm sure I don't have it, I'm already search it by using "whistle" keyword. Can you upload the file here please.... Thank you... ( I can't join the discord channel, I'm already explained this on previous page I think. )
In character editor, go to neck part and search for "Sunrider WISTLE" whitout the "H" sunride wistle.png

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Modder: Get dow crazy, a.k.a GDC

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Modder: Get dow crazy, a.k.a GDC

Ahah!! Thanks a lot sir Kaseijin ^^. It seems I missed that one lol. But well... to be honest, a lot GDC mods that I still don't have hihi. Thank you once again ^^.

• Hey there
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote