Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
Any Idea on why this might be happening?
The only light that makes the character's skin white (his actual skin color) is the camera light. If I turn it off, his skin gets a dark redish color. Any tips guys? (I'm using graphics mod)
1691507436493.png 1691507513895.png

Maybe It's something related to his skin texture or something like that?

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Any Idea on why this might be happening?
The only light that makes the character's skin white (his actual skin color) is the camera light. If I turn it off, his skin gets a dark redish color. Any tips guys? (I'm using graphics mod)
View attachment 2836522 View attachment 2836530

Maybe It's something related to his skin texture or something like that?
To me in these pics, it looks like the character is being hit with a red light (notice the highlights under the eye). If the color isn't like that in character maker then the colorcast is coming from somewhere in the map. What map are you using? Move the character around and see if it varies.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
I finally understood and used the missing mob feature on KKManager, but when I tell it to down load those missing mods, it doesn't. The list to too large to individually from them. WHat is an easier way? List is just for context of my issue

.0.k1t0k1tn.UHDbody.F2.build
.0.k1t0k1tn.UHDbody.F2.skinny
[Mac]yqsst
[SelfishCrow]Female_Med_Outfit
AIMod_B17_SuSkirt_01
aq.type.04
com.nyaacho.bodyskin.linear
com.pj.body_normal_2
cunihinx.camsf6cl
DALI_XHLQQ3344929957
Darkruler.Fubuki
debal.tifa.wallmarkt
DL_046_
doa_goddess_skirt
geso051
gesoHarley
gesoschoolswim
Harley Quinn Mallet_acc
higeoMod
hs2_lunamaria
K023
K031
kok_test
Latex Suit
Liangpi.Jinx
mdgq.nikki14
mdgq.nikki73
milk217.b050
milk217.milk046
MK11_Future_Blood_Costume
Osland Ass Kicker Boots
Osland Edgy Slut Collar
Osland Sporty Fuck Pumps
Osland Wedgie Pantyhose
Sexy GDC Sweater
sjjpl.Female.109b
sjjpl.Female.142
sjjpl.Female.153
sjjpl.Female.164
sjjpl.hair.yj011
sjjpl.hair.yj017
sjjpl.hair36
sjjpl.shoes.16
sjjpl.shoes.46
sjjpl.shoes.47
sjjpl.shoes.69
sjjpl.top.063_1
sjjpl.top.122
sjjpl.top.185
sjjpl.topyj.014
sjjpl_top_064
sjjpl_top_yj_059
sp.Acc.aaxm
sp.cloth.aaxm
Summer Slut Bikini
Talim
Talim Costume SCVI
XeyNiu.Mama(1)
XeyNiu.Mercy
XeyNiu.Mercy(2)
XeyNiu.Mercy(3)
XeyNiu.Mercy(4)
Y'shtola Rhul_123

• Wow
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I finally understood and used the missing mob feature on KKManager, but when I tell it to down load those missing mods, it doesn't. The list to too large to individually from them. WHat is an easier way? List is just for context of my issue

[Mac]yqsst
AIMod_B17_SuSkirt_01
aq.type.04
com.pj.body_normal_2
cunihinx.camsf6cl
DALI_XHLQQ3344929957
Darkruler.Fubuki
debal.tifa.wallmarkt
DL_046_
doa_goddess_skirt
geso051
gesoHarley
gesoschoolswim
Harley Quinn Mallet_acc
higeoMod
hs2_lunamaria
K023
K031
kok_test
Latex Suit
Liangpi.Jinx
mdgq.nikki14
mdgq.nikki73
milk217.b050
milk217.milk046
Osland Ass Kicker Boots
Osland Edgy Slut Collar
Osland Sporty Fuck Pumps
Osland Wedgie Pantyhose
Sexy GDC Sweater
sjjpl.Female.109b
sjjpl.Female.142
sjjpl.Female.153
sjjpl.Female.164
sjjpl.hair.yj011
sjjpl.hair.yj017
sjjpl.hair36
sjjpl.shoes.16
sjjpl.shoes.46
sjjpl.shoes.47
sjjpl.shoes.69
sjjpl.top.063_1
sjjpl.top.122
sjjpl.top.185
sjjpl.topyj.014
sjjpl_top_064
sjjpl_top_yj_059
sp.Acc.aaxm
sp.cloth.aaxm
Summer Slut Bikini
Talim
Talim Costume SCVI
XeyNiu.Mama(1)
XeyNiu.Mercy
XeyNiu.Mercy(2)
XeyNiu.Mercy(3)
XeyNiu.Mercy(4)
Y'shtola Rhul_123
Hi!
How do you request KKManager to download missing zipmods?

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Hi!
How do you request KKManager to download missing zipmods?
I thought under Mod Updater -> Look for Mod Updates.

I figured if the proggram could see the mods you are missing it had a place it could grab them if they were apart of the generic load ie v11, v12, or v13 when they release.

I noticed all this after doing a mod update and reading what happens. It claimed to delete old outdated mods. I made a back up just incase but those are not the mods "now missing" etc.

• Wow

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022

[Mac]yqsst
AIMod_B17_SuSkirt_01
aq.type.04
com.pj.body_normal_2
cunihinx.camsf6cl
DALI_XHLQQ3344929957
Darkruler.Fubuki
debal.tifa.wallmarkt
DL_046_
doa_goddess_skirt
geso051
gesoHarley
gesoschoolswim
Harley Quinn Mallet_acc
higeoMod
hs2_lunamaria
K023
K031
kok_test
Latex Suit
Liangpi.Jinx
mdgq.nikki14
mdgq.nikki73
milk217.b050
milk217.milk046
Osland Ass Kicker Boots
Osland Edgy Slut Collar
Osland Sporty Fuck Pumps
Osland Wedgie Pantyhose
Sexy GDC Sweater
sjjpl.Female.109b
sjjpl.Female.142
sjjpl.Female.153
sjjpl.Female.164
sjjpl.hair.yj011
sjjpl.hair.yj017
sjjpl.hair36
sjjpl.shoes.16
sjjpl.shoes.46
sjjpl.shoes.47
sjjpl.shoes.69
sjjpl.top.063_1
sjjpl.top.122
sjjpl.top.185
sjjpl.topyj.014
sjjpl_top_064
sjjpl_top_yj_059
sp.Acc.aaxm
sp.cloth.aaxm
Summer Slut Bikini
Talim
Talim Costume SCVI
XeyNiu.Mama(1)
XeyNiu.Mercy
XeyNiu.Mercy(2)
XeyNiu.Mercy(3)
XeyNiu.Mercy(4)
Y'shtola Rhul_123
I struggled with this problem for a long time since there's a crapton of mods I never use but as far as I've been able to figure out, you can't download individually using KKmanager. You either bite the bullet and just download everything using KKManager OR you go to sideloader.betterrepack.com and click and download. Just keep in mind that if the mod is a custom, for pay, mod it won't be easy to get for free. You either have to go to the creator's site or beg someone to upload it for you.
Edited to add: You can sometimes get lucky and find some of the custom stuff uploaded to kemono site too. But that site's search function is garbage so it's a pia.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
It should just work? Just tried it and didn't change anything. See scene below (not my scene so credit to creator). I just used the city harbor night background skybox on graphicsmod on a scene as is, default settings with 'current fov' on monplane if it helps to compare with yours.
edited to add: I added the smartphone and monplane to it too.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I struggled with this problem for a long time since there's a crapton of mods I never use but as far as I've been able to figure out, you can't download individually using KKmanager. You either bite the bullet and just download everything using KKManager OR you go to sideloader.betterrepack.com and click and download. Just keep in mind that if the mod is a custom, for pay, mod it won't be easy to get for free. You either have to go to the creator's site or beg someone to upload it for you.
Edited to add: You can sometimes get lucky and find some of the custom stuff uploaded to kemono site too. But that site's search function is garbage so it's a pia.
Hi!
There are mods that are no so-common ones, Maybe some person did it for a test, one single card (most of time worthless one) but get so popularity that sometimes you want it so bad. In my experience, the mods that came with the repack are enough to enjoy the game and studio, Get Dow Crazy (GDC) for example has a nice mods, and eventually the mods become free or they surface and you can get it; the same for Sjppl, K1To, DBLin, etc. Most of the asian mods will never be able or surface, because they are in closed hubs, like yuki portal, zodgames, and so. in other words: we have to deal with it, The best thing one can do is to replace missing hard-finding mods to a more-common similar ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noa69

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hi!
There are mods that are no so-common ones, Maybe some person did it for a test, one single card (most of time worthless one) but get so popularity that sometimes you want it so bad. In my experience, the mods that came with the repack are enough to enjoy the game and studio, Get Dow Crazy (GDC) for example has a nice mods, and eventually the mods become free or they surface and you can get it; the same for Sjppl, K1To, DBLin, etc. Most of the asian mods will never be able or surface, because they are in closed hubs, like yuki portal, zodgames, and so. in other words: we have to deal with it, The best thing one can do is to replace missing hard-finding mods to a more-common similar ones.
totally agree. So far it's working out ok. Except for hair. That one is annoying.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
studio neo 2 workflow items into folders, there is no drag and drop? is there a plugin for this?
Shift + R.Click at workspace window.
Click the folder first then click all stuffs you want to put inside, then click "Parent" button at the menu.

oppai500

Aug 1, 2017
you'd think, but for this sort of thing these fuckers are just as annoying. I tried rigging a whole body with just capsule colliders once...NEVER again.
The stupid thing with capsule colliders is that they're not fucking capsules, they're always spheres, so good luck getting them to align with a surface that is just slightly curved (so you can't use a square) without using a collider with a gigantic radius that sticks out from behind the surface and fucks up every other fluid in the same solar system...
(actually the fluid ones may actually be capsules, but it's still inconvenient as hell)
I´m experimenting with the fluids, here are examples (scene cards).

A shooting hooh dxxx and some pxxxx drip.

Feel free to use.

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Hi guys... Anybody have, or know cigarette (accessories slot) zipmod? I've only one in "item" tab. Thank you...

• Hey there

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
I think one was shared on Discord a few days ago

Remember: smoking kills ;)
Ah, can you share it here sir Velcrofly please... bcoz everytime I tried to join the discord channel, it always said "Link is expired" or something.

Ahaha yeah you right, smoking kills.. so better is be err... smoked?? Lol.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Ah, can you share it here sir Velcrofly please... bcoz everytime I tried to join the discord channel, it always said "Link is expired" or something.

Ahaha yeah you right, smoking kills.. so better is be err... smoked?? Lol.
Here are the cgarette mod.

BTW, the moder is Blake, Here is theyr discord server:

Please don't smoke in real life ;)

Reactions: Velcrofly and Noa69

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Here are the cgarette mod.

BTW, the moder is Blake, Here is theyr discord server:

Please don't smoke in real life ;)
Amazing!! Thanks a lot again sir Kaseijin ^^.

Sure thing sir, I will not smoke, ever!! I'm only a ten years old anyway, with huge passion for adult stuffs wahaha ^^. Ahem, please don't tell my mommy that I'm here... Lol.

• Haha
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote