Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Newzpaperman

May 19, 2020
Anyone knows if exists a mod that allow you to use clothes in studio neo as items?

I wanna make a pose of a character throwing a jacket/shirt away
You could try copying the character, strip her of all clothes except the jacket and set it's body to invisible. This way you can move/manipulate the jacket, by moving the character inside. Or you could use Osland's Laundry Stuff.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Anyone knows if exists a mod that allow you to use clothes in studio neo as items?

I wanna make a pose of a character throwing a jacket/shirt away
There are items such as bras, panties, and may be skirts. I dont recall seeing jackets and shirts. Even so, the items that you have are very difficult to match against what a character actually wears. So, if you want to have a scene with character dressed, and then trowing her top off, I'd say it is nearly impossible.

Here I have a much smaller task of matching a bra item against the underwear, and yet something so simple took half a day to make. So, if you are adamant about your particular scene, in terms of time it will be very expensive.

HS2_2022-08-02-22-37-35-016.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: BTungsteno

Vanadis.Ent

Apr 29, 2020
Is there a clear workflow/tutorial on how to make Hooh's scripted dick interact with the female anatomy (better penetration)?
I've seen some great scenes with great jiggle physics and interaction (exga comes to mind) but haven't found any comprehensive tutorial on how to achieve this. Is that all done with vnge and node constraint and is there a a tutorial/guide on vnge itself?

I feel like i have all the tools but missing the information to get the result i want.
Thanks in any case

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
You could try copying the character, strip her of all clothes except the jacket and set it's body to invisible. This way you can move/manipulate the jacket, by moving the character inside. Or you could use Osland's Laundry Stuff.
Thx for the idea, gonna try that

There are items such as bras, panties, and may be skirts. I dont recall seeing jackets and shirts. Even so, the items that you have are very difficult to match against what a character actually wears. So, if you want to have a scene with character dressed, and then trowing her top off, I'd say it is nearly impossible.

Here I have a much smaller task of matching a bra item against the underwear, and yet something so simple took half a day to make. So, if you are adamant about your particular scene, in terms of time it will be very expensive.

View attachment 2852782
You're right, i just wanted to put a shirt/jacket in hand for pose, not even dreaming to make an animation of someone taking their jacket xD

Reactions: Sepheyer

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
is there a way to find what animation is playing in a scene? Similar to how you can click the arrow in Maker and it takes you to the asset.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
is there a way to find what animation is playing in a scene? Similar to how you can click the arrow in Maker and it takes you to the asset.
If you mean what animation used for the base of certain pose :
Select the character.
Open VNGE's ClipMan.
Find smth named VNChara Info. I forgot the exact name but its something that tell you what animation currently used for the character.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
If you mean what animation used for the base of certain pose :
Select the character.
Open VNGE's ClipMan.
Find smth named VNChara Info. I forgot the exact name but its something that tell you what animation currently used for the character.
You sir, are awesome. That worked. I've been trying to find what the hell animation this was for days. Never even considered looking under the blowjob tab (male service - irrumatio - climax outside).

Reactions: AmaNo04

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
You sir, are awesome. That worked. I've been trying to find what the hell animation this was for days. Never even considered looking under the blowjob tab (male service - irrumatio - climax outside).
You can also register the chara to the ClipMan and check the value of "Animation" in the keyframe. Though it gives you numerical value but it might be handy.

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
I'm looking for the Studioneo Fluids mod (1.3.2 version ?). I want to avoid downloading 100 gb mods with KKmanager: do you know the creator name, so I can download it from BetterRepack website? Thanks!

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I'm looking for the Studioneo Fluids mod (1.3.2 version ?). I want to avoid downloading 100 gb mods with KKmanager: do you know the creator name, so I can download it from BetterRepack website? Thanks!
Fluid mod is not included in the repack. And the latest version is 1.4.
Here you go.

Reactions: Pianocat

terza

Apr 2, 2021
How can I load Blendshape's preset? I got a scene from db.bepis and I save the preset setting from it but I can't load it into character.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Is there a clear workflow/tutorial on how to make Hooh's scripted dick interact with the female anatomy (better penetration)?
I've seen some great scenes with great jiggle physics and interaction (exga comes to mind) but haven't found any comprehensive tutorial on how to achieve this. Is that all done with vnge and node constraint and is there a a tutorial/guide on vnge itself?

I feel like i have all the tools but missing the information to get the result i want.
Thanks in any case
There are docs in hooh's mega folders about this too, but pretty much 0 setup is necessary.
Make sure:
  • they are colliding with eachother; select character and hooh dick in workspace (have both selected at once) -> click the "item" button on the left -> find the "colide with selected" button and click it
  • make sure the character is using a [BP5] uncensor, I think this one is necessary but I may be wrong
If you did these, the dick should deform the vagina when they visually touch eachother. Please note this ONLY works on vagina and butt (at least by default, no idea if it can work with boobs, but I think it 100% doesn't work with lips; I've animated lips manually in the past because of this.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vanadis.Ent

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Guys, by the way...is there no way to make studio run..decently? I just got myself a Ryzen 5 5500 and RX 6650 XT with 16GB RAM and the performance is IDENTICAL to a Ryzen 5 3550h and GTX 1650 with 16GB RAM...
I just copy pasted the game from my old rig, so there's no settings difference or anything.
I have a lot of things in the scene I want more performance of (the ones linked to my sig), but I still expected A LITTLE BIT of extra performance...

EDIT: I checked my performance logs and my pc isn't even being utilised...most parts are around 50% usage only..no thermal throttling, no power limit issues, no issues in other applications or demanding games...is Studio Neo just shite?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Guys, by the way...is there no way to make studio run..decently? I just got myself a Ryzen 5 5500 and RX 6650 XT with 16GB RAM and the performance is IDENTICAL to a Ryzen 5 3550h and GTX 1650 with 16GB RAM...
I just copy pasted the game from my old rig, so there's no settings difference or anything.
I have a lot of things in the scene I want more performance of (the ones linked to my sig), but I still expected A LITTLE BIT of extra performance...

EDIT: I checked my performance logs and my pc isn't even being utilised...most parts are around 50% usage only..no thermal throttling, no power limit issues, no issues in other applications or demanding games...is Studio Neo just shite?
AFAIK Studio is hogging GPU more than CPU and RAM.
CPU is more used for VideoExport while RAM is for taking screenshot.
Here is how my PC is when playing the scene in my signature:
As you can see when I'm working as usual, its more GPU bound. The GPU is hitting Voltage limit according to the Afterburner. My GPU isnt OCed.
But when I'm doing a recording using VideoExport, its more RAM hogging and when I'm at encoding phase, its more CPU bound. Usually the CPU would goes to 100% usage.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
AFAIK Studio is hogging GPU more than CPU and RAM.
CPU is more used for VideoExport while RAM is for taking screenshot.
Here is how my PC is when playing the scene in my signature:
As you can see when I'm working as usual, its more GPU bound. The GPU is hitting Voltage limit according to the Afterburner. My GPU isnt OCed.
But when I'm doing a recording using VideoExport, its more RAM hogging and when I'm at encoding phase, its more CPU bound. Usually the CPU would goes to 100% usage.
thanks...though I'm still stumped because my GPU is barely being used...I'll have to look into it some more

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
thanks...though I'm still stumped because my GPU is barely being used...I'll have to look into it some more
YMMV but I got a bit of improvement with a RAM upgrade. Went from 16-32. Wasn't huge and GPU was still the main part hit but it did work a bit better for me.
Also, the more characters the worse it gets. Especially if the characters have a lot of overlays. Some of the overlays get insanely huge.

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
can we change the girl with another girl from our cards collection? and press what key to become running scene? not just dead image..

oh yeah btw i already download the whole new files R15 with optionalstudio item and maps to, is that give a guarantee that i can load all scenes from without any error/missing thing?
Screenshot 2023-08-19 045158.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote