Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
Those folders in the picture you shared are loaded when run the game. All "sideloader" folders are the mods you have by default; The highlighted folder has the maps you'll use in game;"MyMods" folder contains all your harvested, buy, stolen :p given mods. There is nothing to do when the game is running.
I think that character editor (CharaEdit for short) is launched in "initSetting.exe", then select game, and then create Girl. in there you load your card and edit.
In studioNeo there is a way to open this interfase pressing Shift+D but I don't like it because the windows are too small and my machine gets sloow doing this

Jacksondude

May 15, 2023
I'm currently learing how to use VNGE, and now having a problem trying to make the switch between cameras more smoothly instead of instanly in a VN scene. Can anyone tell me how to do that?

912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
Could I possibly import a character I render/animated from Blender or Maya into Studio Neo?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm currently learing how to use VNGE, and now having a problem trying to make the switch between cameras more smoothly instead of instanly in a VN scene. Can anyone tell me how to do that?
I'd also like to know, because I found NOTHING about this online, besides animating the camera and just guessing when the animation should stop to transition to the next scene...

FearMy3Inch

Dec 16, 2018
anyone know how to decrease or increase testicle size? you can do it for the penis easily with the slider in attitude but the testicles remain the same size

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Hi!
Those folders in the picture you shared are loaded when run the game. All "sideloader" folders are the mods you have by default; The highlighted folder has the maps you'll use in game;"MyMods" folder contains all your harvested, buy, stolen :p given mods. There is nothing to do when the game is running.
I think that character editor (CharaEdit for short) is launched in "initSetting.exe", then select game, and then create Girl. in there you load your card and edit.
In studioNeo there is a way to open this interfase pressing Shift+D but I don't like it because the windows are too small and my machine gets sloow doing this
hi mate..if this chara editor is not found on studio when studio is running..any suggest for solution bro? am i missing plugin? where to download?
1693324992827.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
is there something I have to enable? nothing shows up for "balls" in Adv. Bones for any male character.
Sorry I forgot about it. I assumed you're talking about scripted dick. If it's scripted dick, you can adjust it with the way I mentioned above.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
hi mate..if this chara editor is not found on studio when studio is running..any suggest for solution bro? am i missing plugin? where to download?
View attachment 2889180
Hi!
It Should show up when hit Shift+D. as I can see in your picture, your studio get buggy:
1693324992827.png
That Doubled-icons are a symptom that something went wrong. Mostly happens when using POV, VMD, Clip Control or another plugin that conflicts with VNGE. Known problem and no solution yet.
Restart your studio and press Shift plus D, it has to summon the menu. IF not, you may be have an oudated plugin (For example Newest Material editor is needed to run the Hanmen Most recent sheders)
When I install a new whole game update, I download the entire game and make a fresh install, because all the mods and plugins are carefull revised and updated.

Reactions: frozenboyz

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
I am having an issue with 1 card. (A Commission) I have to constantly reload her to show correctly. The issue is with her head. She looks slightly smooshed so she has a dwarven type face(imo)(bulbous nose). When I reload card, everything is fine but changes never save. If I save card as is or even fuse with another card, that creation now has the issue. Any one come across such a problem?

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Is there a way to get rid of those floater things in maker and studio? I'm almost certain I saw someone ask this before, but my search skill fail me.
I'm talking about those little motes that sort of float around in the background.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
in case it's not clear, I'm talking about these little motes that sort of look like ash or snow. They appear on some scenes (not all), but are always in the background in maker. They move around, floating in space. Here's an example screenshot as well as the original scene I took the shot in.

• Thinking Face

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
in case it's not clear, I'm talking about these little motes that sort of look like ash or snow. They appear on some scenes (not all), but are always in the background in maker. They move around, floating in space. Here's an example screenshot as well as the original scene I took the shot in.
Those floaty objects seems to be part of a studio effect named "Dust"

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
....You're right.... can't believe I didn't notice it.
Having said that, do you know how to turn off the similar thing in Maker? It's not the same, but sort of same effect. Floaty things in the background.

• Thinking Face

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
....You're right.... can't believe I didn't notice it.
Having said that, do you know how to turn off the similar thing in Maker? It's not the same, but sort of same effect. Floaty things in the background.
I doubut if it really possible to suppress those ones in Chara Maker,I belive that is parto of the
"scenography", like the wavy water just in the beggining of the game.

Reactions: cptboofy

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Can anyone please explain how this works????
In this scene the male character's hand follows the female's head, but there's no node constraints. The "New Folder" that is parented to the female's head is what holds the male's hand to her head - if you delete it the hand stops sticking to the head. But there's no node constraints anywhere. I'm so confused. See screenshot.
There's also two "New Folders" in the male's crotch that I can't figure out what they do.
Can anyone provide some guidance please?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote