Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Can anyone please explain how this works????
In this scene the male character's hand follows the female's head, but there's no node constraints. The "New Folder" that is parented to the female's head is what holds the male's hand to her head - if you delete it the hand stops sticking to the head. But there's no node constraints anywhere. I'm so confused. See screenshot.
There's also two "New Folders" in the male's crotch that I can't figure out what they do.
Can anyone provide some guidance please?
Hi!
I have seen that animation method before! this is an "ancient" way to animate, Done whit "Animation Controller Plugin"
Check this out!

Sadly I am not in home right now, to show you how it works! this is a good method to make simple animations, cuz if it are compex you will end up messing all your wourk!

Reactions: cptboofy

DarkSaulo

Oct 4, 2022
Is there a way to turn off the character lighting in studio? I go to Character Lighting and lower the strength to lowest, make the light black, but they're still illuminated a little. I want them to be completely dark so I can use the spotlights as the only source of light.
Yes, in the F5 it will open the lightmap mod and if you want to use any Skybox as background but you don't want it to affect your characacter you just need to turn the Intensity to 0.0 and on Lights menu turn of the Cam Light and Sky Dummy Light and after that you can just add your own point lights or spotlights or whatever you want.

DarkSaulo

Oct 4, 2022
I have two questions.
1.- Does anyone know why is the hooh dick getting smaller when I add the "Dick Navigator"? I am using the "S-Dick Type A Track Nearest" but when I add the Dick Navigator it gest smaller and even if I move it further away, it doesn't fix it.

2.- Does anyone know how to change hooh dick size? Using the scale makes it bigger yes, but for example if I just want to make it larger it will make everything look weird because every part gets scaled on Z axis.

Smaller.png

DarkSaulo

Oct 4, 2022
HS2PE Adv.
Search for "balls" bone.
Do you know why is it the "Dick Navigator" making the dick smaller when I add it and how to change the dick size without it looking weird? I used the adv mode and the balls scaling works fine but I don't know how to change the dick size without changing the balls scale at the same time.

Smaller.png

Aug 20, 2023
Do you know why is it the "Dick Navigator" making the dick smaller when I add it and how to change the dick size without it looking weird? I used the adv mode and the balls scaling works fine but I don't know how to change the dick size without changing the balls scale at the same time.

View attachment 2909126

Hello, when you add in "Dick Navigator" it would set the penis according to the navigator scale. In order to adjust the length of the penis simply open the studio item extended and just adjust the benis scale. To adjust the dick with more detail such as only part of the balls, or just part of the shaft you need to open HS2PE then click on advance. In advance mode select bone tab and in dick bone > root you can adjust just the ball or the shaft by changing it scale. It is the green one.

Reactions: rebirth3rd

BorRis

Apr 22, 2017
1.jpg 2.jpg

How do you change animations like this? First image is just the Doggy animation, I want to move the legs out a bit like second image, but as soon as you turn off IK or FK it goes back to default like the first image. If you leave IK/FK on then the animation breaks/doesn't work.

I tried with invisible objects and nodeconstraints like in the tutorials on first page but had no luck.

Is it possible?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
View attachment 2910421 View attachment 2910423

How do you change animations like this? First image is just the Doggy animation, I want to move the legs out a bit like second image, but as soon as you turn off IK or FK it goes back to default like the first image. If you leave IK/FK on then the animation breaks/doesn't work.

I tried with invisible objects and nodeconstraints like in the tutorials on first page but had no luck.

Is it possible?
FK IK are used to make custom animation. So you move them around to adjust the position and animate them using Timeline or VNGE. In this case, you keep the FK IK turned on when animating.
If you're looking for a slight adjustment like "more spreaded legs" and keep using the animation provided by the game, then you can't.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Press F1, then look for "export". See what key it is assigned to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When i do the video recording, my screen turns black, what should i do?
Edit: by the way, is there a way to export an actual video, and not lots of images per frame?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
When i do the video recording, my screen turns black, what should i do?
Dont worry, its not like its crashing. The game is keep taking a screenshot and will go back from black screen when its on encoding phase. You can fix this by changing the "Alpha" value or increase the upscale to at least 2 in Screenshot Manager F1 setting.

is there a way to export an actual video, and not lots of images per frame?
You can use third party program like OBS, Geforce Experience or any screen capturing program. But the output frame rate will depend on your PC because in essence its just capturing what's happening on your screen. For example if the scene you're trying to record can only running at 30FPS, then the video you generated using third party program will not have flat 60FPS.
But with VideoExport, you can set the output framerate. So the video generated will be flat 60FPS no matter what your PC spec is. But the downside is you cant get the audio because in essence as you know, its just a bunch of screenshot that sewn together to make a video.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Hey guys, is possible to do something similar with HS? or the "holding the dress" feature is possible only on DAZ models? 1694284995668.png

ek77ss6nb

Jun 25, 2022
Hey guys, is possible to do something similar with HS? or the "holding the dress" feature is possible only on DAZ models?
You might have some success with using invisible body mode. Make a copy of your original character, take the item(s) off the original, leave the item(s) on the copy and using Anim -> attitude -> Invisible body make the copy's body invisible, leaving only the clothing. While not fully poseable in the way you might want you can at least move it around a bit or tweak it without changing the original character.

1694315587435.png

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Hi guys... I need help to find an item again, tee-hee. Is there a "digital camera" mod for HS2? I only have video cams only :( . Thank you...

Frostycles

Nov 22, 2018
yup, got basically everything I could find installed incl vgne. As for the hooh asset, I spent a while looking for that as it seemed to be used a lot on the older scene files. Finally got it.
Almost positive the errors I'm getting are from missing poses or animations. It was just an annoyance cause I didn't understand why I was getting them (now I feel I do).
Where did you find Hooh's Props, I can't seem to find them anywhere and im getting the same error.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
How is this sorcery achieved?!?
I've been looking at all the settings I can find, but I have no idea how this is possible, can someone please take a look and tell me how they managed it?

It's a regular animation boy/girl insertion - missionary - slow loop, BUT full IK control while the animation still runs. You can even do the FK & IK and adjust everything and it keeps the animation going even while making adj.
I've swapped out the characters, deleted everything except the characters, and it still works so it doesn't seem to be anything external.
But when I do the same animation w/new characters even in the same map and try activating IK to adjust something, the hand position say, the characters freeze and it just does that twitching thing but no animation.
So is there a setting somewhere that I've missed? Please advise!

• Wow
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Hi guys ^^. Is there tutorial how to make good looking screenshot for make wallpaper? I believe I've read it on some thread, but sadly I forgot which one :(. Thank you...

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
How is this sorcery achieved?!?
I've been looking at all the settings I can find, but I have no idea how this is possible, can someone please take a look and tell me how they managed it?

It's a regular animation boy/girl insertion - missionary - slow loop, BUT full IK control while the animation still runs. You can even do the FK & IK and adjust everything and it keeps the animation going even while making adj.
I've swapped out the characters, deleted everything except the characters, and it still works so it doesn't seem to be anything external.
But when I do the same animation w/new characters even in the same map and try activating IK to adjust something, the hand position say, the characters freeze and it just does that twitching thing but no animation.
So is there a setting somewhere that I've missed? Please advise!
The IK weight is manipulated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote